Looking For Empyrean Group.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Looking for empyrean group.
Looking for empyrean group.
 Ragnarok.Punisha
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Altwight
By Ragnarok.Punisha 2012-04-24 15:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I am free until the end of July and even then, I'll still be mostly free.

I'm looking for a group who basically plays FFXI all day and all week. Going out on weekends or any night is understandable but looking for players with the mindset that they tell people "Yes, I'm on all day everyday."

Schedule (for me)
Sun-Sat 10am-3am (+/- few hours)
The nights my gf is working I take a short 30 min break to go get her and go pick her up etc doesn't even matter.

Our goals:

I'm looking for a small group (not a linkshell /befriend is there for a reason) that is willing to spam abyssea and complete said empyrean weapon (to 90 or 95 whichever one can be done to)

The rotation:

People wouldn't want to help if they didn't get any immediate attention right away and with a group of maybe 5 max (this is what I'm shooting for) I feel the best way to give immediate attention to everyone is to swap which NM we're doing every two days. I would prefer if two people didn't need the same NM but I really don't care.

Player A) Twashtar, Glavoid. The first two days we will spam the ***out of this and get as many shells as we can.

Player B) Twashtar, Orthros. After we do Glavoid for two days we will switch to Orthros for two days etc.

I'm fairly new only resubscribing about two weeks ago. I guess it would be best if we had a BLM WAR and NIN in our group that can be main'd

I have a THF and WHM (2box) both 99

If you're interested, send me a tell in game (might be AFK) and let me know how you feel about your playtime and if you're interested in doing this.

With that said, I am not looking for people who just wanna get their empyrean and dip out. It would be appreciated to get a group of players who can help one another out without and create something the old FFXI could only do.

GG GL