Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-08-03 16:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »
Phoenix.Gaiarorshack said: »
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Very long time unless the two others are your mules. Once those people cap on gear they will not be coming back to help you farm alex for yourself and a mule.

Thank you for the feedback but your friends ain't my friends. i rally don't se it being a problem if its manageable by 3-4 people. just a question about dedication

Anyone else curious to see if this is still true and you're still running for alex after they're 75/75?
nope
By Quiznor 2012-08-03 16:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Fondue said: »
Quiznor said: »
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Very long time unless the two others are your mules. Once those people cap on gear they will not be coming back to help you farm alex for yourself and a mule.

Thank you for the feedback but your friends ain't my friends. i rally don't se it being a problem if its manageable by 3-4 people. just a question about dedication

Anyone else curious to see if this is still true and you're still running for alex after they're 75/75?
nope

</3
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-08-15 13:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

to answer you quiznor

nope did a detour instead

we got my relic dagger,of which i got all currecny for all runs cause friends helps friends), and twatwasher for thief first.

then fininshed an almace 95

2 returning friends joined and we are atm pimping them out and going for neo nyzul. once that its done its gonna be neo nyzul and salvage time.

well until the new expansion then we are gonna focus on that at realease time and return to the alex later
By Avitori 2012-08-15 13:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

twatwasher for thief
lol
 Phoenix.Elspetta
user: Elspetta
By Phoenix.Elspetta 2012-08-15 13:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So what are your friends getting out of all of this? Just out of curiosity ... I agree friends help friend, but usually it is a 2 way street and you would be returning the favor.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [57 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-10-11 15:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Necrobumping this

@Elspetta
First of all the fun og playing together and archiev a common goal.
Regarding the 2 way street i help them attain what goals they want.

it amazed me that the simple concept of friendship is such a big unconceivable object for so many ppl here.
When playing with real friends, getting them something they wanted is almost as good as getting it yourself.

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »

You must be born from the abyssea age.... I can tell

I fail to see your logic behind beeing "abyssea born" jsut because i have a greater dedication for something and friend that will help. how does that work out logically ?

anyway just started to run salvage now.

im about 10% done on alex.

hoping to catch up speed soon