Forum » FFXI » NMs » King Behemoth strategy
King Behemoth strategy
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-06-17 15:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

TH does not affect it and the range on meteor is 30' from the target, not 25'. That doesn't even matter though, assuming your DD doesn't suck, because you can easily interrupt every meteor he casts. Addle away.
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2012-06-17 15:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

TH doesnt effect drop rate you're right, he probably knows that he is just pointing out what th lvls were on the kills to further highlight theres no point slowing the kill down for higher th. Just get a monk a whm and kill it in 2mins. Yes both KB and KS99 can easily be interrupted via melee dmg its not uncommon for monk at 99 to go entire fight on both ks99 and KB and interrupt all Meteor except the final unavoiable one on the KS99.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-06-17 15:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If he got TH12 that many times I'd be willing to bet he slowed down kills on most of them for TH.
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2012-06-17 15:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesnt mean he did it for the defending ring though could be for the abjurations? lol I see no other reason to slow kill down to get th12 for anyone else going into this fight for the ring, dont bother.
 Phoenix.Zekky
Server: Phoenix
user: Zekky
By Phoenix.Zekky 2012-06-17 16:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Just did two KB runs last night. As it has been noted, it was a pushover fight with my MNK and my wife's WHM. No fancy weapons or anything either. When KB would prep meteor, she'd run out of range and then come back in so she'd just have to heal me and not both.