Digimon Masters Online
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 80 81 82
 Carbuncle.Kerokun
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Kerokun 2012-05-31 00:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Nostalgia goggles so much. They could make a stellar Digimon series again if they were to put Chiaki Konaka back up to the plate. His work with Tamers... <3

EDIT: Oh, Christ, I just banished my 45 minutes of hard work on that Xros Wars review to the previous page...
 Ramuh.Scizor
Server: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2012-05-31 01:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Xros created some of the worst hybrids ever...
 Carbuncle.Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Kerokun 2012-05-31 02:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Scizor said: »
>_> Doesn't count if it's a joke they make at the end of the episode. Then JIJISHOUTMON MUST BE CANON.

Oh, and that would make his human form canon, too, hurr.

Ramuh.Scizor
Server: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2012-05-31 03:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kerokun said: »
Ramuh.Scizor said: »
>_> Doesn't count if it's a joke they make at the end of the episode. Then JIJISHOUTMON MUST BE CANON.

Oh, and that would make his human form canon, too, hurr.

That wasn't an end of episode joke, not sure which episode it was but it was like a weird acid trip of digimon being merged
 Carbuncle.Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Kerokun 2012-05-31 03:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

They needed to make the guardian of a code crown laugh or something, I believe.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-31 07:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how, near the end of Xros Wars...

Made my day. :D

EDIT: Day ruined D: I bought some of those items to open up WarGrowmon and Gallantmon. And I thought I could open riding mode also, but I accidentally deleted my Grani! D: Is there a recovery feature in this game?
 Fenrir.Riken
Server: Fenrir
user: Riken
By Fenrir.Riken 2012-05-31 09:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Well ***. My game has been frozen on zone in since last night. Not sure who I contact to get it fixed
 Bahamut.Slytribal
user: Slykun
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-31 09:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I didn't make it clear on what the hatred for Xros is. It's not the story, or the chars (Though there still is hate for that), it's what they did to the natures and laws of Digimon. There is no longer stages for them etc. They turned them into transformers, and screwed over DNA, Fusion etc. They tried recovering by adding all the old characters by that weird Clockman dude, but even that was totally screwed over.

The series is hated by almost everyone for what it did to the Digimon name, not for the series itself.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-05-31 10:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm anyone elsh crash?
 Carbuncle.Asopodoros
user: Tokoda
By Carbuncle.Asopodoros 2012-05-31 10:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm I didn't, had huge lag spike tho.
Edit: nvm got disconnected
 Fenrir.Riken
By Fenrir.Riken 2012-05-31 12:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Crashed
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Server: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-31 13:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

for drak :P
 Carbuncle.Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Kerokun 2012-05-31 13:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Slytribal said: »
I think I didn't make it clear on what the hatred for Xros is. It's not the story, or the chars (Though there still is hate for that), it's what they did to the natures and laws of Digimon. There is no longer stages for them etc. They turned them into transformers, and screwed over DNA, Fusion etc. They tried recovering by adding all the old characters by that weird Clockman dude, but even that was totally screwed over.

The series is hated by almost everyone for what it did to the Digimon name, not for the series itself.
...Oh, the third arc. I can't defend that. Any semblance of story kinda goes out the window. And the identity of the clock guy pissed me off severely.

But the Xros thing in general, why does it catch so much heat compared to spirit evolution from Frontier? From what I can tell, that doesn't follow a tier system.
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-31 13:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

...Oh, the third arc. I can't defend that. Any semblance of story kinda goes out the window. And the identity of the clock guy pissed me off severely.

But the Xros thing in general, why does it catch so much heat compared to spirit evolution from Frontier? From what I can tell, that doesn't follow a tier system.

You must of missed the whole Anti-Frontier thing then, that's kinda blown over and been accepted, ONLY because it still follows a line similar to Champion-Ultimate-Mega line. Xros does not include the stages, or anything similar. Even on the none-main digimon.
 Carbuncle.Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Kerokun 2012-05-31 14:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You must of missed the whole Anti-Frontier thing then, that's kinda blown over and been accepted, ONLY because it still follows a line similar to Champion-Ultimate-Mega line. Xros does no include the stages.
Ah, I can tell it's been accepted, but I can't imagine a shitstorm of this magnitude being brewed over it. Though, I'm sure it hasn't caused irreparable harm to the Digimon name. :P Each series tries to do something different with evolution and this one decided to go way out there. Better than Savers that decided to go vanilla and just be mediocre.

Come to think of it, if people won't watch Xros Wars because of the way Digimon are fused, why, I think they're watching Digimon for all the wrong reasons. c:

P.S.: I do agree that the way the Digimon are presented is unlike the rest of the franchise, and the third arc makes me angry with how the story is thrown out the window and each episode is just a different case. But I still think it follows some of the other important conventions of Digimon and it's still watchable.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-31 15:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still pissed at Season 5 for not giving Marcus goggles.

That was the digi-destiny leader's thing, man!

His thing.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2012-05-31 17:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

4/5 Elecmon, im so happy. my first successful hatching :o
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-31 17:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh been havin bad luck farming my dracomon blue eggs. 0/30 now and none gotten to 3/5 :(
 Bismarck.Luces
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2012-05-31 18:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
Eh been havin bad luck farming my dracomon blue eggs. 0/30 now and none gotten to 3/5 :(

when I started guilmon farming I was 0/38 on any egg I had tried to even get 3/5 that wasn't cash shop. Guilmons first 3/5 (My seventh egg) made it all the way to 5/5 so maybe look at it optimistically?
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-31 18:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else having trouble logging in? The game had kicked me off and now I can't get back on.
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2012-05-31 18:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It got really so for me just before it kicked me off.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-31 21:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i wonder why i got my F2 at 43 :I also lame its not that strong :\ ultimate has a stronger f2. bad lopmon D:<
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-31 21:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
i wonder why i got my F2 at 43 :I also lame its not that strong :\ ultimate has a stronger f2. bad lopmon D:<

Cherubi evil has an f3
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-31 21:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cherubi evil has an f3
really? rin looked and told me no D:< is it at 46?
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-31 22:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cherubi evil has an f3
really? rin looked and told me no D:< is it at 46?

Not entirely sure ;; sorry
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-31 22:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

how do you know he has one? ;~; where do i find this information lol
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-31 22:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

how do you know he has one? ;~; where do i find this information lol

http://digimonrpgonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27008

I posted it on the first page of this thread, lol. Alot of the skills may seem 'wrong' but they're actually the updated KDMO ones, ours will be those in the future.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-31 22:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

ah ok thanks lol i know you posted it before, but i didnt wanna go find it D:
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-31 23:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Selling an Exveemon DigiEgg on channel 1 in the DATs Center for 30M if anyone wants it. Might lower the price if you message me on here though. :o Nightie night~
 Fenrir.Riken
By Fenrir.Riken 2012-06-01 00:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay!!!
First hatched Mega!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 80 81 82