Digimon Masters Online
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 80 81 82
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2012-05-30 19:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

he's still awesome looking. i'd prefer the bearmon, since i like his digivolutions better.
 Bahamut.Slytribal
Server: Bahamut
user: Slykun
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-30 19:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

My main team would be: 1. Agumon Classic. 2. Salamon (Gatomon). 3. Coronamon.

Still waiting on Corona ;;
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-30 20:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Went to a few gas stations in town (since no Blockbuster(all closed down) and no GameStop.) And none of them had the incomm card. :/

... Then I saw where it said "paypal" for normal silk. And since I don't plan on trading any of these things... >_>

Needless to say, I head->desk'd for many a minutes.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Server: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 20:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
Went to a few gas stations in town (since no Blockbuster(all closed down) and no GameStop.) And none of them had the incomm card. :/

... Then I saw where it said "paypal" for normal silk. And since I don't plan on trading any of these things... >_>

just hope you dont get a 3/5 :P
 Carbuncle.Kerokun
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Kerokun 2012-05-30 20:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Apollomon's pretty badass. :x

My main team would be:

1.) Guilmon
2.) V-mon
3.) Shoutmon(?)

Dunno so much about third slot. C: Shoutmon's evos would be a little weird unless they were to officially give him a structured evolution line so DMO could adapt it. And that list's just going off of Rookies. Honorable mention goes to Impmon, Commandramon, and even Gumdramon; they're cute, but they're not Guil/V-tier.

Based on their final forms, I'd want:

1.) Guilmon
2.) Impmon (just barely didn't make it into previous list)
3.) Lopmon (good Cherubi)

Honorable mention goes to Dynasmon, WarGreymon, Seraphimon, and a couple others. c:

Btw, even if you get a 3/5, you can scan it for 20-25 cores.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2012-05-30 20:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

so i've been looking into a new voice pack, and i found this. this is a video basiclty showing off some of the stuff from it. mainly the transformations
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-30 20:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Digitalic have made clear that they have no intentions, and doubt they ever will, add Xros digimon to the game. Xros is blasphemy to old Digimon fans, I too consider the series something that should never of existed. The people at Digitalic feel it would ruin the feel of the game, as well as all the laws of the digimon.
[+]
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2012-05-30 20:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

what is Xros? i havn't kept up ith digimon for alooooong time
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-30 20:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rinnsi said: »
what is Xros? i havn't kept up ith digimon for alooooong time

Xros is... Digimon meets Transformers. There are no digivolution stages (ultimate, Mega etc.) just pure power. They Xros, which is a messed up version of DNA digivolution to become stronger, usually having one as the host and the other giving body parts to advance the host.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-30 20:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »

just hope you dont get a 3/5 :P

5/5 first try! >:o 121% size (208 cm)
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 20:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

my 4/5 is bigger than your 5/5 D:< 122%
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-30 20:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

:< And I just got a 3/5 Renamon, but it can go all the way up to Mega without evolution items. >: Just wanted a strong data type

How do I delete older digimon from the archive?
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-30 20:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

An example of an Xros:

Shoutmon (Would be a rookie I guess, but since Xros, doesn't have a stage)

Plus

Puppetmon (A Mega)

Equals

(I don't even think it has a name, and is weaker than Puppetmon himself)

You now know Xros, and know why it can't be used in DMO.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 20:54:37
Link | Quote | Reply

what an abomination D:
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 20:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

:< And I just got a 3/5 Renamon, but it can go all the way up to Mega without evolution items. >: Just wanted a strong data type

have to delete them from your digivice
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-30 20:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

have to delete them from your digivice

Thanks~ someone in the guild already told me though :o Was just about to post nvm lol. :x

If anyone wants to buy Guilmon eggs, I got 9 for sale. 15M if you send me a whisper mentioning this offer :o

Strike that, going to digicore 8 of them then sell the last one. :x
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 20:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

lol asking the guild is usually faster :P unless no one is on :o i have no access at the moment lol
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-30 21:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Was leveling Guilmon up and a Tanemon was positioned awkwardly by a tree and a bush. I kept getting the "Unable to see target" message. I said, rather loudly, "It's not hidden, its just stuck in the bush!"

Kinda glad I'm alone in my house. >_>
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-30 22:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

eh my team whould be
1. Salamon <Blacktailmon>
2. PawnChessmon <black>
3. Veemon <ExVeemon>
 Fenrir.Riken
user: Riken
By Fenrir.Riken 2012-05-30 22:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is everyone tonight?
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 22:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

im here :P cant play though
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-30 22:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

on Tera atm
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-30 22:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

What's up with all the digimon with auras btw? >.> I thought it was a 4/5~5/5 thing, but I just saw a tiny *** guilmon with a red aura
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 22:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What's up with all the digimon with auras btw? >.> I thought it was a 4/5~5/5 thing, but I just saw a tiny *** guilmon with a red aura
you get a green one at 46, i think blue later on and red at like 80 something
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 22:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

or are you talking about the swirly auras having to do with reinforcements? getting something to 12 reinforced gives you a red swirls
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-30 22:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

and looks like me and sly will be rivils once Blacktailmon is added to GDMO <,<

and im saving ingame moneys to buy an egg when they do
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-30 23:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

<--- On a Guilmon kick. Will post screenshots tomorrow, going to bed. :o
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kerokun
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Kerokun 2012-05-31 00:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

WHOA. Whoa. Sensin' some Xros Wars hate here. Turn down the haterade. Gonna have to ask you to take a break, step back, think about it for a minute.

...It's a cool idea, but the structure of the previous series make it awkward.

I won't fully defend it as it stands far from the original Digimon Adventure, but...

Xros Wars
Pros: Action (at least in the second arc), Music (whoa, evolution tracks), Beelzebumon, DarkKnightmon, Dorulumon (sooorta), Shoutmon (<3)
Cons: Structure (or rather, lack thereof), Story (rather weak), the invincible Taiki (and Zenjirou + Akari, who are useless), Taiki, Taiki, uh...

Notes: The characters are either extremely forgettable or extremely memorable. Taiki is infallible. Don't like it at all. Yuu's punishment for his wrongdoings wasn't handled as severely as, say, Ken from 02. At least then, you got an entire episode to delve into his past and get to know him better.

What's important to note is that the cons listed are actually Adventure's strongest points, in my opinion. EVERY character was memorable and had their own strengths and weaknesses; they weren't--ahem--perfect in every way. The structure of Adventure was great, always giving a reason to move forward and not exactly knowing what was going to happen--like an adventure, whereas Xros Wars just kinda goes from themed place to themed place. Not to mention, the idea of a tier system (Rookie->Mega) is thrown out/all over the place. It's confusing, and I suppose that can make things pleasant in terms of being unpredictable... or just confusing. The story goes without saying: Adventure rawks it. Apart from a couple good villains (and a bad main villain), Xros Wars isn't too convincing in the story department except for a few notable twists. The hostility between the main characters at first (I'm not really giving much away because it's a Digimon show) was interesting, because there was a bit of a break between the characters in Tamers at first, which didn't last long before they were teamed up, but the three tamers here have their own separate factions. I liked that break from the formula.

So viewing Xros Wars from the comfy seating of the series' foundation, yes, it has failed to reproduce the magic of the original. But looking at its strong points, it's still entertaining, if only in the second arc (Death Generals). It's got more going for it than Savers ever did.

I have my qualms with Xros Wars, though. My main one is that Digimon Adventure had a ton of sacrifices for the Chosen Children. That ***was deep. :x In Xros Wars, nope. They set it up for some sacrifice, and Taiki's, like, "D: No! I can't leave them behind! I know something that just might work! It's a longshot. *works* YAY EVERYONE IS SAVED." So many opportunities for them to queue up Kanashimi, but NOPE. TAIKI'S TOO DAMN SMART.

Oh, and I guess I should mention the Digimanz themselves. Though the humans are generally the focus of the show, Digimon are a cool factor. As a furry, I'm drawn to those some of those designs and say, "Whoa, that looks cool" or "cute" or whatever, but I'm not much of a giant robot guy, and unfortunately, there is a lot of mixing and matching of designs and such. The aforementioned Xros of Puppetmon with Shoutmon is pretty normal, but the regular Xrosses(sp?)--Shoutmon X2-7--are some Transformers/Voltron ***right there. It's okay, it's so obnoxious that it makes me smile, but it's not something like XV-mon where when you see it, it commands that, "Damn, what a badass." feeling. If Shoutmon had an evolution line where he slowly became more like a dragon, but kept the whole sound element thing, that'd be cool. But nope. No real designs are aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Some of the main Digimon are cool-looking, but they feel so synthetic with their metal bodies--not to mention the penultimate forms of both main Digimon are just golden versions of themselves, they don't feel like separate entities (damn Japanese notion of conformity).

Yet, it's odd because Shoutmon by himself has a personality that I enjoy greatly. Big ego, arrogant, but he's got a heart of gold and wants to be king for the right reasons. The human usually has the personality and the accompanying human just follows suit, but Xros Wars is like, "here, bland human, awesome Digi." Shoutmon also ends up being the comic relief sometimes because of his ego, which I find more endearing than not. He's got a nice design, but it kinda feels like they were afraid to evolve him--like they didn't want to soil the design.

This will help illustrate my point:I must have a thing for capes and swords and shields all together, 'cause X4K is my favorite Shoutmon Xros. Apart, all the Digimon have cool designs, but together... even as my favorite, it's not terribly appealing to look at. Also, lolol @ the first six seconds. Almost like they needed a buffer to make it fit the 30 minute schedule.

Finally, the music is very memorable. The soundtrack itself is a bit above average--it's nothing spectacular--but those insert songs, my God. So much Koji Wada (Butterfly, The Biggest Dreamer, Fire!), who had only done the opening songs up until now. His voice commands that surging passion that the Xros sequences want you to feel, SO IT WORKS OUT REAL GOOD. As a fan of Japan's... psyche-up tunes? What would you call 'em. I mean, Sonic games have Crush 40 songs that give you that "this is it! All or nothing!" feel. Anyway, each of the three tamers has an insert song vocalist to represent them, which is super badass. Even DarkKnightmon gets an awesome villain tune. <3

...I think I've said enough about Xros Wars. I can't really think of anything else to note. It's not as bad as you think, but... read your Digimon SparkNotes for the first arc and enjoy watching the second.

Oh, and sorry for the wall of text.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-31 00:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

holy wall of text i didnt read :P sorry! lol i liked the part with all the past heros coming back for one final attack but thats it :P
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-05-31 00:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It sucks >_> bring back something like the first season!
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 80 81 82