First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 80 81 82
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-01 23:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Are the rewards you get based on time logged in? If you log off or dc it resets?
It's based on logged in time but doesn't reset if you log off.
 Bahamut.Slytribal
Server: Bahamut
user: Slykun
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 09:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Not Lilithmon..... ragequit
[+]
 Bismarck.Cicada
Server: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-02 09:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

oh god.. take that down or Lunar will gasm over the lady devimon!! D:
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Server: Shiva
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-02 09:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm betting on Lilithmon being its Side-Mega to mirror Ophanimon. :x
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-02 09:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ezrin and I did a Tanemon boss card and it only dropped fries and like 100 bits :/ I was highly disappointed.
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 09:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Leonkasai said: »
I'm betting on Lilithmon being its Side-Mega to mirror Ophanimon. :x

I'm not so sure. Mervamon is Minervamons natural digivolution, could just go burst
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-02 09:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I am okay with Minervamon <____<
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-02 09:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I want Calumon :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 09:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Cicada said: »
I want Calumon :(

Unfortunately I can't seem him being added outside of NPC. Calumon can't attack, and in terms of battling abilities can only support, which this game has no support moves unfortunately
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-02 09:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I know :( He has always been one of my favorites.. or she? >.> I dunno lol

Would be nice if they did have support roles.. or Digimon who could heal and buff. Would make parties more.. interesting?
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 10:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Would be nice if they did have support roles.. or Digimon who could heal and buff. Would make parties more.. interesting?

If only they did, Patamon's line should be healer types over attacking @.@
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-02 10:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we have 3 slots.. would be cool to have a healer, tank, mage or whatever. I usually just keep the Mons I think are cool in my slots. But I'm just thinking about XI ><

Digimon world 2 is super fun.. I forgot how much I loved it!
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2012-05-02 10:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Slytribal said: »

in most digimon games plant types are more of healers, Patamons line has always been a strong dd. LaLamon is big support type.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-05-02 10:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

400 Dolls and my reward was a Gotsumon lv4 champ (which I already had from a merc) which scanned into 1 whole digicore...thanks game!
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 10:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Luces said: »

in most digimon games plant types are more of healers, Patamons line has always been a strong dd. LaLamon is big support type.

In digimon world 2-3, the DS games, and various others, Patamon's line has been one of, if not the best healer digimons in the games. The plant types were mainly enfeeblers in the games that supported such things.
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 10:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, forgot to add

[+]
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-02 10:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Tsukaimon -> Devidramon -> (something) -> ShadowSeraphimon? :D

or

Tsukaimon -> Devimon -> Vamdemon -> ShadowSeraphimon? :O
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-02 10:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 BlackAngemon lololol
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 10:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

or

Or, as most have expected since he was revealed back in December... Burst mode to our dear Patamon, who was also confirmed to be getting a BM soon >.<
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-02 10:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

These new digimon are cool but I've grown strangely attached to my big head Genbu so I doubt I'll buy or try to hatch them :x
[+]
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-02 10:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

or

Or, as most have expected since he was revealed back in December... Burst mode to our dear Patamon, who was also confirmed to be getting a BM soon >.<
That'd be so stupid. The entire Patamon line is all angels and ***; why mess it up by adding a burst mode that doesn't fit in. >_>;
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-02 11:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I didn't see your post on the previous page Leon.. I guess I can make a free silk list later.. I didn't think about it at the time. ><
The facebook ones pay out and there was one that asked you to download Realplayer which worked too. The Netflicks one also works.
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 11:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

or

That'd be so stupid. The entire Patamon line is all angels and ***; why mess it up by adding a burst mode that doesn't fit in. >_>;

Same reason why they gave Tentomon Tyrantkabuterimon as burst, And Hawkmon Phoenix and Valdur instead of Valkyrie, and Renamon Kuzuhamon when Kuzuhamon has a completely seperate line all wrote out.

They just try and fit in anything that looks similar or can suit now, they eff'd when they made Seraphimon a normal mega and the other angels side megas, now they would make another Seraphimon as a more powerful alternative.

Of course he could have a whole new line, but the way things are looking, I'm voting burst
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-02 11:44:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I didn't see your post on the previous page Leon.. I guess I can make a free silk list later.. I didn't think about it at the time. ><
The facebook ones pay out and there was one that asked you to download Realplayer which worked too. The Netflicks one also works.
Awesome, thanks. :3

Same reason why they gave Tentomon Tyrantkabuterimon as burst, And Hawkmon Phoenix and Valdur instead of Valkyrie, and Renamon Kuzuhamon when Kuzuhamon has a completely seperate line all wrote out.

They just try and fit in anything that looks similar or can suit now, they eff'd when they made Seraphimon a normal mega and the other angels side megas, now they would make another Seraphimon as a more powerful alternative.

Of course he could have a whole new line, but the way things are looking, I'm voting burst
TyrantKabuterimon had no official previous form, and HerculesKabuterimon had no official burst mode, so it's just a logical path to follow. :x

Hawkmon is a fair point; they should've just gone with it's DNA Digivolve line like they did with Veemon instead of making ***up. :/

Kuzuhamon's entire "seperate" line are all just recolours of Renamon's line so adding them as entirely different Digimon would be pretty stupid. I personally think having Kuzuhamon at all is stupid as it's a recoloured Sakuyamon, but I'm guessing they wanted to even it up with the Guilmon line. Expect BlackMegaGargomon for Terriermon sometime soon! ( '')b

The only angel that's a side-mega is Ophanimon (Seraphimon and Cherubimon have always been the normal mega for their respective lines), and that's only because Salamon already had a mega form when they decided it should've stayed as a female equivalent to the Patamon line. \('~')/

Regardless, you're probably right and they'll just take the cheapest way out and tack it onto Patamon. /disappoint
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 11:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The only angel that's a side-mega is Ophanimon (Seraphimon and Cherubimon have always been the normal mega for their respective lines), and that's only because Salamon already had a mega form when they decided it should've stayed as a female equivalent to the Patamon line. \('~')/

Actually Magnadramon is Salamons actual Mega too, it can have both, and Ophanimon was released in KDMO fairly quickly after Salamon's own release.

Also, in the game, Cherubimon good is considered a side mega, needing an item to unlock and with the power of side megas.

Edit: Seems I didn't make it clear with what I meant before. In anime and manga, yes I know all 3 of them are the same stage, all normal megas etc. with high power. But Cherubimon is meant to be the weakest (his evil form is meant to be stronger) and Seraphimon is meant to be the strongest. In DMO, they eff'd and made Seraphimon and Cherubimon evil the weakest. This is what I meant
 Fenrir.Nightwisher
Server: Fenrir
user: Queezy
By Fenrir.Nightwisher 2012-05-02 12:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Where are people going to get free silk, i have plenty of old laptops i can feed viruses into :o
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-02 12:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, in the game, Cherubimon good is considered a side mega, needing an item to unlock and with the power of side megas
Wat. That's the dumbest thing I've heard from this game so far.
Does it require lv65 like other side-megas too? Having to use an Ultimate that far would suck ***. :<
Also, someone should make that clear on the DMO wiki, because the list of available mercs makes it look like a normal mega. ;x

Edit: Seems I didn't make it clear with what I meant before. In anime and manga, yes I know all 3 of them are the same stage, all normal megas etc. with high power. But Cherubimon is meant to be the weakest (his evil form is meant to be stronger) and Seraphimon is meant to be the strongest. In DMO, they eff'd and made Seraphimon and Cherubimon evil the weakest. This is what I meant
The power levels from the anime story should have no impact on the power levels in the game, in my opinion. Especially considering the variation in power between the different series when they're already mixing the stories together.
Like, why make the Celestial Digimon more powerful because of their role in one series, but leave Diaboromon a normal mega even though in the movie he's depicted as being nigh-unstoppable even when facing multiple megas. :x

Fenrir.Nightwisher said: »
Where are people going to get free silk, i have plenty of old laptops i can feed viruses into :o
On the official DMO site, go to the Item Mall tab and click on Free Charge. ^^
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 12:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Wat. That's the dumbest thing I've heard from this game so far.
Does it require lv65 like other side-megas too? Having to use an Ultimate that far would suck ***. :<
Also, someone should make that clear on the DMO wiki, because the list of available mercs makes it look like a normal mega. ;x

For Lopmon it goes like this:

Lopmon - Wendigomon (always unlocked) - Antylamon virus (3 evo) - Cherubimon evil (6 evo)

Lopmon - Turuiemon (1 evo) - Antylamon data (3 evo) - Cherubimon good (Angel Ring item)

Both lines are in the same lopmon, if you get an egg that says (ultimate, mega) etc. it only ever unlocks the evil line.

Cherubimon good does indeed need lvl 65
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-02 12:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohhhh okay, I get it now.
I was under the impression that there were two Lopmon egg lines, but it's just one line that splits early on. Gotcha.
Someone really needs to fix that chart on the DMO wiki then. :|
 Bahamut.Slytribal
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2012-05-02 12:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohhhh okay, I get it now.
I was under the impression that there were two Lopmon egg lines, but it's just one line that splits early on. Gotcha.
Someone really needs to fix that chart on the DMO wiki then. :|

DMO wiki? that thing hasn't been useful since it was created XD

Edit: I posted a link on the first page, but here it is again:
http://digimonrpgonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27008

It's constantly updated and shows what's extra (core and event only), side mega, burst lines etc. and all skills.
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 80 81 82