Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Magian Trials » In need of Mercenary service
In need of Mercenary service
 Fenrir.Tereus
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tereus
By Fenrir.Tereus 2012-03-16 16:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

to get straight to the point I'm looking for a group to complete 1 stage of my Ukonvasara I don't need help with the other stages....not that I can do it myself it's just annoying and I just don't feel like it.....I'll pay 10mil just to complete this stage..... that's 50 Glavoid shells.....msg me game for any questions or if your interested char name is Tereus
 Phoenix.Dramatica
Server: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2012-03-16 16:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

A whole 10mil for 50 glavoid shells? You would be hard pressed to find shells for cheaper than 300k each, I personally wouldn't sell them for under 500k.
 Fenrir.Oviraptor
user: Conkers
By Fenrir.Oviraptor 2012-03-16 16:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dramatica said: »
A whole 10mil for 50 glavoid shells? You would be hard pressed to find shells for cheaper than 300k each, I personally wouldn't sell them for under 500k.

Talk to Ilax bro. He is good enough he doesnt have to overcharge to compensate for his lack of skill. I have personally used him to merc for me several times and have sent several people to him. Not 1 person unhappy.
By Latifah 2012-03-16 16:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

50 itza scales are worse than 50 glavoid shells trust me >.> tunga is boring to do and annoying
[+]
 Valefor.Rancor
Server: Valefor
user: Rancoor
By Valefor.Rancor 2012-03-16 16:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Go buy a relic. It will be faster.

Tunga is easy just pop a fools drink/powder

Did uko with 3 people over a long period of time and couldnt even buy the 1 last glav shell I needed for 1mil when I was 49/50 @.@
 Valefor.Rancor
Server: Valefor
user: Rancoor
By Valefor.Rancor 2012-03-16 16:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Also can amber farm Itz super easy now ._.b
[+]
 Fenrir.Tereus
user: Tereus
By Fenrir.Tereus 2012-03-16 19:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a bet Ovi
 Phoenix.Dramatica
Server: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2012-03-16 19:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Latifah said: »
50 itza scales are worse than 50 glavoid shells trust me >.> tunga is boring to do and annoying
I can tribox 50 itza scales without any difficulty in a day, not going to happen with glavoid. Tunga is a joke, and you can cleave on the chigoes while waiting for pop.
 Fenrir.Ilax
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2012-03-17 03:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Glavoid sux for sure, but ya 300k is my price atm and as bonus "buyer" or his friend can get Chloris for 200k, otherwise i hate Chloris enough to sell it 400k each.

Plan 2 day of 12h long, sometime i can do it in 1 day, but that rare.

For Chloris is a 3 to 4 day deal (God i hate Ki conception of these NM)

50x itza pretty easy to get yes, is a 1 day deal max, i can finish that for 10m, in 6 hours if lucky, same deal for lol-Uldashi.

And nope, is not a rip-off the Itza @ 200k, Glavoid Shell should be 400~500k each really.
 Bismarck.Sylow
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-03-17 03:43:01
Link | Quote | Reply

To be honest, you should hold out.

Through shouting, you can probably buy Glavoid Shells @ 250k/each (I know people who have done this). It just won't go as fast as buying them all in bulk.

Either way, please do the Goddess Altana a huge favor and buy them from anyone but Ilax :P
[+]
 Fenrir.Grimsie
user: Grimjow
By Fenrir.Grimsie 2012-03-17 03:48:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure why Sylow is against Ilax? He's a great guy. Honest and efficient. Not to mention getting Chloris Buds @ the same time is pretty nice!

The reality of it is this... Gil is easy to come by these days. anyone who puts in the time can make 1-3M a day off Dynamis... Go farm up some gil Merc your Emp items with ZERO effort and call it a day :)
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-03-17 03:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to shout and buy glav pop sets and kill them for 300k from people that were farming Chloris. Ended up getting quite a few doubles, but it was a lazy approach lol. I can't stand Tahrongi farming for myself.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-03-17 04:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's not turn this thread into a dramafest--continue the discussion without slandering other players.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-03-17 04:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-03-17 04:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dramatica said: »
Latifah said: »
I can tribox 50 itza scales without any difficulty in a day, not going to happen with glavoid. Tunga is a joke, and you can cleave on the chigoes while waiting for pop.

I wouldn't pay over 150k for Itzpapalotl Scales, and you can probably get someone to sell them to you for that much if you search around.

Really though, it's easier just to leech off of people who need AF3+2 items. Get a few scrubs in Jeuno who need those items, lock the scales, and you're golden.
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2012-03-17 05:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been mercing almost all empyrean items at 250k/ea with the exception of Carabosse for 175k and the 3 hero wyrms at 200k/ea, I base all my prices off time vs effort, only raising the price when demand is high for certain items, i.e. I've sold Chloris Buds for 650k/ea a full 50 set to someone over 3 other buyers that were waiting cause they wanted them that badly.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2012-03-17 06:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nekonarf said: »
I've been mercing almost all empyrean items at 250k/ea with the exception of Carabosse for 175k and the 3 hero wyrms at 200k/ea, I base all my prices off time vs effort, only raising the price when demand is high for certain items, i.e. I've sold Chloris Buds for 650k/ea a full 50 set to someone over 3 other buyers that were waiting cause they wanted them that badly.

At 250k on Glavoid or chloris, you would never be out of bizz on fenrir, and yes that would take no time your price would turn 500k+.

But ya, my price for every path is 200k, Bukhis, Itz, Uldashi, CC, Sobek, Briarus, Isga, etc... Just some are 400k like Chloris, Othrus, Apad, Azdaja. Or 300k Glavoid which i still believe is a great deal for all work it involve.

@Bismarck.Sylow: lately, I actually hope they not taking my service, then i can resume VW and stop be in Abyssea 12h/day. As it is, i am already busy for 1 week and i keep adding merc. on schedule.
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-03-17 06:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Nevermind then, by all means, BUY FROM ILAX.
 Fenrir.Rekial
user: Rekial
By Fenrir.Rekial 2012-03-17 07:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm confused, if he finds someone to buy chloris also you'll sell both shells and buds for 200k each? If so I would pay for 50 buds.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2012-03-18 20:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rekial said: »
I'm confused, if he finds someone to buy chloris also you'll sell both shells and buds for 200k each? If so I would pay for 50 buds.

no, what i said is, as he take Glavoid Shell, he can have a guess of his choice that would take chloris bud for 200k each.

Reason on this is:

1) i get 1 more Key holder for glavoid (convenient for me).
2) i don't have to exit on 1x mule to shout and sell @ 350~400k/ea

Or option #3, the buyer take chloris + Shell for 25m, and i guaranteed to finish both in 4 day max. (as i did for grimsie, and other ppl)

Can't stay outside abyssea and come get bud for only 200k/ea, there would be no benefit for me doing that, My friend or mule would get Empy for free before that happen.