Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 284 285 286 ... 860 861 862
By Pantafernando 2014-06-26 07:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Is participation still a factor in rewards from wildkeeper? I remember when it first came out, if I brought stun SCHs they'd get ***-all. Curious if that's still the case, because people have told me it's not.

Ive been bringing mule cor and brd for tchakka, and they never get anything, unless they raise someone.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-06-26 07:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Such a pain in the ***. Thanks.
By Pantafernando 2014-06-26 07:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Just an add, i already entered in yumcax at below 4% (this week), i think i throwed 1 or 2 aeros, and yumcax was killed soon after. I had also another mule in zone, and none got even the paragon ki.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-06-26 07:31:21
Link | Quote | Reply

To get drops, you normally have to be in the fight by 25%. And since the fights now are mostly zerged in 5 minutes, except the tree, you have to enter fast.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-06-26 07:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I can zerg them in 5 min by myself. I'm not trying to last second a PUG wk, just make a relatively low attention way to get credit on my stunners/COR/BRD. Even WHM struggles if I use RNGs.

Really hate content where the hardest part is getting credit for it.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2014-06-26 17:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

What are people using their RoE vouchers on? I'm starting to feel like a hoarder.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-06-26 17:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Baelorn said: »
What are people using their RoE vouchers on? I'm starting to feel like a hoarder.

More often than not, the last 1K sparks I need for any given chapter I realize I don't have enough of. Other than that, assault points for salvage.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-06-27 00:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably the SKCNM. They're all pretty much the same - pld supertank, buffed DDs pick them off one at a time. Did Kindred Spirits II on Difficult today with a pup, blu, and drk and me healing on brd when our whm dced at the very beginning. It went slow but it worked. Just have to gear for acc on pup and use the new mochi foods so your auto can actually hit things.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-06-27 00:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Such a pain in the ***. Thanks.
just get the scholar to aggro a mob and self cure for 20 seconds while taking hits, will get enough to eval then they can afk or back to normal duties
The key is to do as horrible a job as possible. Don't stun tp moves, don't macro in pdt/mdt, use a bunch of worthless ja's, cast random aoe buffs and have each char tanking a mob while meleeing it even if they are a mage job.

Anytime I do my job well, excepting DD of course, I get crap points. Play terrible ftw.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-06-27 01:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

best acc food for 2hand DD? been using Sole sushi, but wasn't sure if there was anything newer or better out there.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-06-27 02:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
best acc food for 2hand DD? been using Sole sushi, but wasn't sure if there was anything newer or better out there.
Riverfin Soup (sorry, haven't figured out how to link items) gives you decent atk(80) and acc(90), being the ultimate food currently. It's gonna hurt your wallet if you don't make use of the full duration, though :p

How do you use Kupon-I-Seals? And are they sendable within a POL account? And do they upgrade nq empyrean gear to +1, or can they be used to upgrade to +2?
[+]
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2014-06-27 02:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You can trade the seal kupon to the non-login points moogle in the chocobo circuit for a full set of the seals required to +1 the gear, one set per kupon. I don't think you can mule it
By Pantafernando 2014-06-27 04:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Flaminglegion said: »
You can trade the seal kupon to the non-login points moogle in the chocobo circuit for a full set of the seals required to +1 the gear, one set per kupon. I don't think you can mule it

Cant send the cupon itself, but as josiafk said before, i think you can exchange first and send the seals instead the cupons.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-06-27 05:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi.

I was having racc problems when shooting apex arrows (as a sam) against shark, so i would like to build a racc ws gear that can do the job for both shark and muyingwa.

1. Someone know the minimum racc necessary to do this job? Guy in ls said for dakuwaqa i need at least 900 racc to land apex. Muyingwa is more evasive but i supose i will /rng, use sushi and ask preludes, so it should be easier to land.

2. The gear that has "weaponskill accuracy +x" is just +x acc in the ws skill (like using caudata, i will have +10 racc when performkng apex)?

3. How much is the acc provided from elemental belts and gorgets?

Thanks in advance.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-06-27 06:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

make a yoichi, enjoy an additional 140 acc from namas' inherent boost and the weapon itself

i wouldn't advise subbing rng for any delve, and it's probably not even worth using apex on daku if you don't have buffs to support it
 Phoenix.Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2014-06-27 12:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there an updated version of XIView? I can't seem to find a version that doesn't immediately crash me when checking the equipment menu.
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-06-27 15:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Sylph.Kawar said: »
i need to know the trick that gos with not getting terrored or doomed when you find pil and the other kat in PW anyone know.wiki was of no help and i cant see bg being any help ether.
still need help with this.
Terror Screen and/or Doom Screen

Granted at the start of battle if you possess the Dusky Periapt of Prudence and Vivid Periapt of Prudence, respectively.
how do i get both of those KI anyway i heard someone on game say there was a page on bg but i have no idea where to look.
By Pantafernando 2014-06-27 15:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

i need to know the trick that gos with not getting terrored or doomed when you find pil and the other kat in PW anyone know.wiki was of no help and i cant see bg being any help ether.

Granted at the start of battle if you possess the Dusky Periapt of Prudence and Vivid Periapt of Prudence, respectively.
how do i get both of those KI anyway i heard someone on game say there was a page on bg but i have no idea where to look.

Clicking the hyperlinks can gives you some tips.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-06-27 15:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone built a new TP calculator or is there a source for the new TP (by weapon delay) values?
 Phoenix.Dramatica
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2014-06-27 16:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I can zerg them in 5 min by myself. I'm not trying to last second a PUG wk, just make a relatively low attention way to get credit on my stunners/COR/BRD. Even WHM struggles if I use RNGs.

if it's an option, could you keep them in aoe range? Taking damage is the easiest way for my mules to get credit.
 Asura.Zart
Server: Asura
user: zart
By Asura.Zart 2014-06-27 16:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like to get a working parser for tracking Dynamis drops, namely for currency and forgotten pieces.. Dynamis Helper is suppose to be capable of this but, it does not track Forgotten pieces firstly, and secondly last night when I tried to use it (with the command //dh tracker on) it did not work, (however it might have been positioned off the screen as I was not aware of the
//dh tracker pos X Y command so,

I would like know if this software could be programmed to include forgotton pieces, or if there was a parser out there that could track dynamis drops.

Thanks
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-06-27 16:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dramatica said: »

if it's an option, could you keep them in aoe range? Taking damage is the easiest way for my mules to get credit.
Didn't realize taking damage would do it, that's easy enough. Tyvm
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2014-06-27 21:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
Has anyone built a new TP calculator or is there a source for the new TP (by weapon delay) values?
Code
If Delay > 175:
  17 + floor(Delay * 489/2000)
else
  32 + floor((Delay - 12) * 11/64)

Note: does not cover very high weapon delays such as 999 delay relic weapons. Not sure if it covers ranged weapons (ie: stuff over 530 delay).
By fractalvoid 2014-06-27 21:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there an updated version of XIView? I can't seem to find a version that doesn't immediately crash me when checking the equipment menu.

This works fine for me
 Phoenix.Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2014-06-27 22:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

fractalvoid said: »

This works fine for me

I tried that one and it caused the same issue. Must be something else but the problem went away after I restored the original .dats.
 Sylph.Kawar
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-06-27 23:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

Clicking the hyperlinks can gives you some tips.
the links do not help me at all i am not looking for it in abby i need it for VW and PW. any ideas?
First Page 2 3 ... 284 285 286 ... 860 861 862