Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Isgebind Solo Tips
Isgebind Solo Tips

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Gimp 2012-10-18 20:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

can't vouch for solo but if you're trying to deal with para and have some eva I found siren shadow to be useful on my nin
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-10-18 20:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Basicly, if you have a NIN or THF tank it, even in normal TP gear, you should have really good evasion (thf probably even close to capped).
If you use the ice resist atma and have whm use barbliz, and then fight it on the tail, it's a fight with nearly no risk.
No real reason to kill it any faster than you can with RR Apoc frozen anyways, because you need to kill Kur for your next key item anyways :P
By itchi508 2012-11-14 11:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I have solod isgebing on 95 nin/dnc have not attempted it since but its risky regardless you wont win every fight. I got him to 30% before being terrorized and brutaly beatin. With Fetters/RR/SS and a good MD set you stand a good chance. But if you miss or get resisted on 1 stun it could cost you. Being nin you stand a good chance fighting on his tail if your not afraid to spike flail, it takes shadows faster but you wont be subject to his conal attacks. I have tryd both front and rear tank solo methods, regardless its still a high risk fight. Aegis pld solo is very easy and no danger but hella long fight not worth the time. Nin +whm duo is too easy and best option all around for farm & kill.
 Cerberus.Funond
Server: Cerberus
user: Funond
By Cerberus.Funond 2012-11-14 11:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Pld/thf tail tank takes about 10-15 mins, this guy lot easier/faster than dragua. When doing my farming I usually competed against a jp nin/whm who was soloing his. Don't know what his atmas were but he was running around 10 mins per kill as well. Haste, barbliz, c4 and native MDB guy never really dropped below 50%.
 Siren.Fupafighters
Server: Siren
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-11-14 11:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Or thf whm....
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-11-14 12:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fupafighters said: »
Not gonna happen solo haha. I've tried on dnc, and failed at around 40% >.< and i got lucky alot. I would just suggest offering out the atma and the weapons and get help :/
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-11-14 12:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk said: »
Not gonna happen solo haha. I've tried on dnc, and failed at around 40% >.< and i got lucky alot. I would just suggest offering out the atma and the weapons and get help :/
Cool so he accomplished probably getting ONE heart. Seems worth it to me...
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-11-14 12:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Fupafighters said: »
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-11-14 12:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope you realize I was refering to the OP. Nin/dnc right?
By ScaevolaBahamut 2012-11-14 12:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

RR/Future Fabulous/Vicissitude took basically all the risk out of it with NIN/DNC. NIN/THF could probably handle it with that setup, but by the time I was comfortable trying that I'd become bored out of my skull and just brewed the remaining hearts.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-11-14 13:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope you realize I was refering to the OP. Nin/dnc right?
You also said it would not happen solo then referred to failing on dnc as if to say "If dancer can't do it, no one can"
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-11-14 13:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'm not going to have an argument with a guy like you.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
By Tymoris 2013-01-05 20:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

With beastmaster it can be soloed easily with Gooey. Takes about 20-30mins and 1 1/2 stack of zetas.