Lonely gimped BLM in need of a home
 Ragnarok.Mythik
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: HarneyXxX
By Ragnarok.Mythik 2012-01-18 23:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi!

So, where to begin. I've been away from the game for some time now, about 9 months, and Abbysea has pretty much taken over everything.

I haven't broken level 90 cap, so currently I have a 90BLM and 90THF.
What I'm really interested in is an LS that still does non-Abyssea non-VW things. I haven't completed any of the plot lines, though I'm currently soloing everything that I can on THF/DNC.

I'm REALLY interested in doing HNMs. I don't care so much about the drops (Herald's Gaiters would be nice though) or money as I do just DOING it. I'm only going to be on FFXI for a few more months so the thought of not seeing and besting some of the most incredible monsters this game has to offer after playing it for a couple of years kind of breaks my heart. This is also why I'm interested in completing the plot-lines.

I'm currently in Afghanistan so my internet is limited when it comes to Vent/Skype and playing at the same time (satellite internet), however I was surprised that the lag isn't actually that bad.

I'm always down to lend a hand to anyone if they need it, and I know a lot of the +1/+2 farming for Emp. Armor has been completed by a majority of the players over the course of the last 9 months, so if you or anyone in your LS is working on this I'd be more than happy to help, I still need a majority of it for THF and BLM myself. (Pink Armor is getting OOOOOOOLD)

I'm in no way an elitest, as everything I've ever learned on this game I've had to learn the hard way, and have had more than my fair share of fails over the course of the past couple of years. If you're better than me, or if you think you are, chances are I'm not interested in joining your shell anyway so we probably wouldn't get along. (Might be detrimental to my HNM aspirations. Alas) People can piss me off, too, but I'm by no means perfect and am well aware that people make mistakes. If you hope I ***gold bricks you're in for a disappointment.

Also, I'm GMT +4:30 as I'm in the Middle east, but am available every day between 5:30pm and 1:30am GMT.