Looking for a PUP Spellcaster
 Fenrir.Tessy
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2012-01-01 10:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi everyone,

I' turning to you all because I', looking for a functional PUP Spellcaster. I did look on windower, and found one, but that seems very complex one, if any slightly easier to modyfie for my needs would be appriciated. Thank you!

* And a short question, I see alot of people who wear mage gear for there puppet. First of all i diden't know SE made the changes so that gear adds onto what the puppet is casting etc.. or is just to alter/change gear when doing manuvers?

I never had an pup over 75 before, so back then I never used thoose mage gear items.
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2012-01-02 12:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump! Still looking for one, if anyone can be so kind to share!
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-01-02 12:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Mage gear can be used for two reasons. One for supporting a sub like sch and assisting a mage automaton by either backup healing or sleeping/enfeebling for nuking purposes. Or it is worn to adjust stats such as INT, MND, or CHR above the automaton as a way to reduce the burden created by the associated maneuvers (Ice, Water, and Light respectively).

As for a Spellcast script, I sadly can't help you too much there.
 Bismarck.Aerison
Server: Bismarck
user: Aerison
By Bismarck.Aerison 2012-01-02 12:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can post your gear sets I could throw something together, but if it goes into detailed pup stuff you're out of luck with me, I know next to nothing about pup.
 Asura.Jadecc
Server: Asura
user: jadecc
By Asura.Jadecc 2012-01-02 13:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

http://pastebin.com/bEHd0xxS

its a simple pup spellcast, a set for normal tp, one and one for pdt can switch to it by typing "/sc set eva" in your consol, i use a macro for this along with a windower macro with the pdt gearset so it switched right away
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2012-01-02 16:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys,

Thanks alot for your repsonse on this, appriciate it alot. I learned something new regarding pup's and the mage thing with the gear.

@ Jadecc,

Thank you so much for posting your Spellcaster for PUP, that suites me just perfect. :)