New Salvage LS Mon+fri 12pm EST Runs Looking For Dedicated Members

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » New Salvage LS mon+fri 12pm EST runs looking for dedicated members
New Salvage LS mon+fri 12pm EST runs looking for dedicated members
 Asura.Cataclysm
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Cataclysm 2009-04-28 23:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Apocalyptic Salvage LS now hiring XD
yeah its a playonline fanboy portal but its free
Apocalyptic Salvage LS
 Odin.Gaea
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-29 00:22:36
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Two runs a week? At that rate it would take a couple months just to see a completion and probably a couple of years to see a set completed.

Minimum 4 runs a week or expect very unhappy members who will stray for more eventful group.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-29 01:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

What jobs do you need?

And Gaea, not everyone is like you, some of us have lives and responsiblities to do. Read that warning that SE gave us every time you log on, that is, if you ever log out.
[+]
 Ramuh.Konoko
Server: Ramuh
user: lnick
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-04-29 01:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I partially agree with Gaea on this one, I suggest you do a bit more then that if you wish to see sufficient progress. (and who doesn't?)
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-29 02:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Having a set schedule already plus still having to deal with endgames, doing a 2 day slavage shell, specially lowman shells, isn't all that bad, its probably the best some people can come up with at times they are free.
[+]
 Odin.Ravax
user: Ravax
By Odin.Ravax 2009-04-29 08:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea's absolutely right on this one. You're just not going to get anything done going at two times a week. If you do Salvage on two nights already, you can already do four runs a week by just doing two runs on both nights. Salvage is all about the number of times you go. Anything less than four times a week is definitely a waste of time.
 Odin.Ravax
user: Ravax
By Odin.Ravax 2009-04-29 09:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Talk to you in a few months when you experience the horror, then. ;D
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-29 13:50:40

Cataclysm said:
Added runs on tues and sat per member requests

Good job. :) I wasn't trying to be harsh or rude, just realistic. I actually like seeing groups succeed. Our group has been going 6-7 times a week.

Good luck. Feel free to PM if you need any help.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-29 13:55:57

lol you guys making the poor dude work super hard o.o
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-29 14:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:
Our group has been going 6-7 times a week.

I knew there was a reason I was not having this character touch endgame. >.>
 Asura.Icon
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-29 14:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Gaea said:

Yeah endgame on Asura you should be looking at twice a day 6-7 days a week for just about everything outside of things that has a time limit before doing it again. And in that case you should have your mules and Alts doing it too.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-29 14:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Celene said:
Gaea said:

Yeah endgame on Asura you should be looking at twice a day 6-7 days a week for just about everything outside of things that has a time limit before doing it again. And in that case you should have your mules and Alts doing it too.

That's really sad though, to be honest. Have fun wasting your RL.
 Asura.Icon
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-29 14:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:

??? me? *** no I gave up on endgame long ago. I waste my real life on: work, hockey and football seasons, beer, women, strip clubs, Halo, my guitar, and bathing.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-29 14:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

No, sorry, I wasn't directly stating that towards you. I meant people in general who do this, sorry for the confusion.
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-29 15:07:49

Celene said:
Icon said:
Celene said:
Gaea said:

Salvage is about all I do. My girlfriend and I don't live together so I have a lot of free time. We also clear the zone in about 90 minutes. It's no different than watching an hour and a half of TV in the morning. Furthermore, she gets home about the time Salvage ends, and I get home a few hours earlier than her. Sure I can do plenty with out her, but I enjoy doing things more when I do them with her. I certainly don't want to be playing FFXI when I could be spending time with her.

Maybe you should get a life?

How am I wasting my real life by playing 8-9 hours a week of FFXI. Think before you speak.
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-04-30 09:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

real life sux anyways. i go there once and awhile and i don't care how many *** you get, i really doubt it does anything to make it particularly worth it.

the hierarchy of incontrovertible truth states that ffxi will always outrank the lesser priorities in life; that of bathing, eating, sunbathing, suneating, homework.

things it is equal to in terms of priority, IE can be done simultaneously within the space of a day; marriage, karate, baseball, screwing, part time work, art.

things it is put in opposition to by mutual exclusion; an RL social life outweighing your OL, something constructive of particular personal worth, being in the military, running a small business, following the grateful dead, running for political office, or most irreconcilably, work and school.

in short, so long as you have free time, you may well find yourself finding fun things to do each day on FFXI, if you're so lucky and able. everyone knows this, or should. i don't know a single person who has something 'better' to do, than have an mmo feature prominently enough in their lives.. not even celene.

not all 'endgame', as we are wont to think about it, is so destructive. you should see the people who are camping kings and such.. there are those who really like to throw down on this whole mmo thing. everything else is fun though.. except dynamis.. dynamis is so boring..
i missed xarcabard this month.. i wonder if helm dropped.. ***..