Looking For Kraken Club On Bahamut.....

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Looking for Kraken Club on Bahamut.....
Looking for Kraken Club on Bahamut.....
 Bahamut.Revision
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-04-26 13:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Been looking for a while now and hoping to find someone who is willing to sell for 32M. A lot selling @ 35 and that's just too much IMO. Thanks in advance!

P.S. This is a no troll thread!
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-26 13:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooollllllllllllll
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-26 13:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish I could get a Kclub that cheap. c.c
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-04-26 14:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Wish I could get a Kclub that cheap. c.c

They sell about 30-35 here. I had one about a month ago from BC drop but it was a three way split and didn't have enough at the time to buy them out :/
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-04-26 14:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously, they use to be a lot cheaper, until the world transfer service was available.. now they're all huddled on 1 server somewhere most likely. Can't find one on lakshmi for sale to save my life. A buddy of mine had his in his bazaar for 45mil, with no intention to sell it, just as display, and someone bought it, now he can't find one to replace it lol.
 Bahamut.Avenged
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Avenged 2009-04-26 14:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

wow that'd be awesome lol
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-04-26 14:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Galvaya said:
Seriously, they use to be a lot cheaper, until the world transfer service was available.. now they're all huddled on 1 server somewhere most likely. Can't find one on lakshmi for sale to save my life. A buddy of mine had his in his bazaar for 45mil, with no intention to sell it, just as display, and someone bought it, now he can't find one to replace it lol.

I think they are all on Bahamut lol. Maybe why the price is lower. Too bad we are closed :P
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-04-26 14:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
Galvaya said:

I think they are all on Bahamut lol. Maybe why the price is lower. Too bad we are closed :P

They might just start spamming us to different servers if not enough of us left bahamut during free transfer.
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-04-26 22:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Got it for 30! People who pay 40-45 are just too impatient to look around for better price.

Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Revision said:
Got it for 30! People who pay 40-45 are just too impatient to look around for better price.

Grats! >:o

Me and a buddy were trying to get one to drop, after he saw you /sh for one. >.> We got a bug on our second BCNM run. Clicked chest nearly a minute before boot, and it didn't open. ._.
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-04-26 23:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Aledacia said:
Revision said:

Grats! >:o

Me and a buddy were trying to get one to drop, after he saw you /sh for one. >.> We got a bug on our second BCNM run. Clicked chest nearly a minute before boot, and it didn't open. ._.

!!! Gm call? You should have told them you heard a Kclub from inside the chest, crying for help to get out.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-27 04:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

33 Million here on Asura is the average price btw.
 Ragnarok.Albender
Server: Ragnarok
user: Albender
By Ragnarok.Albender 2009-04-27 05:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been down a bit I think they normally ask for 40-38m on Ragnarok which looks a bit too much.