Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-11-09 16:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

If the reason behind the evil people intentions is to bring world piece through uniting them towards a common enemy...that would be the lamest thing ever.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-11-09 17:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
he already said his main goal is unity of the entire world and look already at how much has changed
just like Gundam 00, enter a military force so powerful, it took the unity of the entire world to accomplish it.
certainly, this happened in Naruto too, but he seems to be enjoying the chaos and death, so I really doubt this is the case here, he wants to control the world under his thumb, or might have some ulterior hidden motive
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-11-09 17:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

At least a couple of those kage better die.
I expect Tsunade to be one of them.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Server: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-11-09 17:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

That may be part of Madara's idea/plan and I can certainly see it. But don't forget Kabuto's the one pulling the strings right now with the war. I highly doubt Kabuto is going to let Madara unleash a plan to take over the world.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-11-09 17:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
At least a couple of those kage better die.
I expect Tsunade to be one of them.
Wouldn't expect them to kill of Gaara or Tsunade. I can see Raikage and the Old man, though.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-11-09 17:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Tsunade is bound to die, probably draining herself out.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-11-09 17:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm gonna love watching Kyuubi Naruto Vs. Kyuubi Madara, though.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-11-09 17:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget that Tobi wants to be the God of this new united world through becoming the Jyubi's Jin.

Edit: Also I knew that was a artistic mistake my Kishimoto. A doesn't have his arm in this chapter. Probably to excited about his up coming birthday lol. btw, happy late b-day, it was yesterday for him for those wondering, and that's why no new chapter next week.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-11-09 17:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Wonder if the face smash was enough to break his mask. Really want this guys identity to be revealed.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-11-09 17:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Wonder if the face smash was enough to break his mask. Really want this guys identity to be revealed.

Looks like it started making a crack but idk if those are cracks that were already there? There are some panels here and there that show that it's got some cracks here and there already.
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-11-09 17:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

i want Kabuto to be killed by Itachi :(
 Odin.Tsuneo
Server: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2011-11-09 18:04:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Shiomi said: »
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »

Looks like it started making a crack but idk if those are cracks that were already there? There are some panels here and there that show that it's got some cracks here and there already.
Yeah, I don't think those are cracks because his mask looked like that before he got head butted.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-11-09 18:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah where did Itachi go? he just left... haven't seen the manga go back to him yet. and wtf sasuke taking three years to enter the battle... gah thats will be abother 100 chapters just going through his *** =/ so what either Itachi went to intercept sasuke or went to kill Kabuto right?
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-11-09 18:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Itachi went to find Kabuto, to stop the Edo Tensai Jutsu.
 Odin.Tsuneo
Server: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2011-11-09 18:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Kishi has brought a few characters back for one or two chapters and then switched to some other part of the war. I was surprised that after Madara showed up he didn't do the same thing and switch to some other part of the story. Obviously, he's going to go back to the Kages vs Madara for like a month and then get back to Naruto vs Tobi. >_>
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-11-09 18:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I think Tsunade is bound to die, probably draining herself out.

Probably making way for Naruto to assume the title of Hokage.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-11-09 19:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

and is it just me or is Sage Naruto being very underrated lately in the manga. I mean now that the kyuubi is kinda tamed...cant naruto fuse with the frogs? idk.

and he seriously needs to learn a new move. i really hope he sees his dad again somehow and learns the.. flying thundergod technique. (yes i know when he is in kyubi mode he moves that fast but i dont think he can control it right?)
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-11-09 19:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

His jutsu is the "Ultimate" Jutsu already, though. He was trying to learn the Tailed-Beast Bomb, but he cant do it correctly in that form.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-11-09 19:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

i think you misunderstand. the flying thundergod(how it was last translated) is the teleportation jutsu. which is what coined his dads nickname the yellow flash. i figure if naruto had that. he would be quite a bit better. wouldnt have to spend all his chakra with millions of clones/big rasengans to try and hit a target.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-11-09 19:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Rasengan is also the Fourth Hokage's jutsu left to Naruto. Which the fourth Hokage developed after seeing the "Tailed-Beast Bomb". Flying Thunder God jutsu would also take up chakra I don't see Naruto spending time to learn that to just "hit" his target would be very well-used for him. Plus; He can't use rasengan without clones, anyway. So he'd probably have to make even more to use that jutsu.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-11-09 19:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

he can use the normal rasengan by himself. just not any of his upgraded rasengans. and i think the ability to teleport would be invaluable to him. and idk how much chakra it takes. i mean the 4th used it repeatedly and still managed the do quite a bit of other moves. im just saying naruto needs a new move. he has offense. he needs either defense or some way to get close to the enemy that doesnt take all his chakra.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-11-09 19:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah i assumes that will be something he uses all the time. better than kunais lol. also wonder if he will ever take up using his wind chakra on a weapon in the manga. would of been nice if he trained with a sword so we could see him vs sasuke sword fightin.
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-11-09 19:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The way Naruto utilizes his clones, he doesn't really need a good defensive move or ability to get in close quarters. He uses them as a decoys most of the time, allowing him to get the jump on his opponent.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-11-09 20:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

ya i know he is smart with his clones but in order for them to be believable he has to "always" have them use a form of rasengan and i mean all that takes a lot of chakra. i mean i was a little disappointed when the kyubi said he would lend naruto his chakra and naruto blows it all in one go.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-11-10 09:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

So I was thinking this early in the fight how could things possibly go? Well I think Naruto and Bee (Mostly Naruto) will fight Tobi and ***will get very really. Meanwhile 5 Kage will fight Madara and ***will get real there. As things are about to sway badly for both Naruto and the Kage, Itachi is gonna save the day and hit Kabuto where it hurts, get him to unlock the Jutsu, and Tobi's 6 Paths will be destroyed, and Uchiha Madara will be destroyed. Forcing Tobi to retreat, and the Kage's wondering wtf. This will also destroy Itachi, but before this all happens I think he might have a last talk with Sasuke. Idk what about or what will happen but I think it makes sense.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53