Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 51 52 53
By Xenshi 2013-02-05 22:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos said: »
Can anyone clarify who's aware of Naruto's relationship with the the 4th besides themselves? Off the top of my head, Jaraiya, the 3rd, and the elders of the village. Probably Danzo might have known too.
There's more people that know, hell almost the whole village knows that's wy they treated him so badly as an Uzumaki. But including the people you metioned as far as important characters..there's just a few to add to the list. As most of them knew Minato Uzamaki be it friend or foe.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-02-05 22:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Xenshi said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos said: »
Can anyone clarify who's aware of Naruto's relationship with the the 4th besides themselves? Off the top of my head, Jaraiya, the 3rd, and the elders of the village. Probably Danzo might have known too.
There's more people that know, hell almost the whole village knows that's wy they treated him so badly as an Uzumaki. But including the people you metioned as far as important characters..there's just a few to add to the list. As most of them knew Minato Uzamaki be it friend or foe.

His name was Minato NamiKaze. And only the older generation of the village knew naruto was minatos son. (The ppl who fought in the fight against kurama.)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: khrnos
By Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos 2013-02-05 23:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, unless they kept it a secret somehow for some reason, most of the older people should know who the wife of the 4th Hokage is. And if i remember correctly they showed Kushina walking around town pregnant and with Naruto bearing the Uzumaki name, it should be pretty big hint as to who he is.

So, assuming that the older generation all knew, they are some *** shittyass people. Guy sacrafices himself and his wife to seal a monster into his newborn son, making him bear all of that burden by himself, and then the town proceeds to ***on that man by treating his son like some piece of ***. Kinda makes me wish Pain hadn't use his miraculous mass revive and also killed more of them.
 Carbuncle.Pwnzone
Server: Carbuncle
user: Pwnzone
By Carbuncle.Pwnzone 2013-02-05 23:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It wouldnt be a stretch to say Orochimaru knows. Although he wouldnt go out of his way to dig into naruto's history, he would want to know details of an attack on the village. He has known for a long time the date of naruto getting the seal, meaning he knows when naruto was born(ch. 49).
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2013-02-05 23:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Meh, I think Sasuke will remain hateful until the end and only redempt when he dies, or when Naruto dies. Whichever happens of the two.
Plot twist, instead of Naruto becoming hokage like story might foreshadow, Naruto dies while changing Sasuke's heart, sasuke becomes hokage continuing naruto's dream of bringing peace to the shinobi world.
[+]
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Server: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2013-02-06 12:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Naruto is like Goku and Sasuke is like Vegeta so I believe Naruto will just absorbs all dragonbal.. I mean all tailed beasts and wonder away on the drago... I mean Jubi and disappear :)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-02-06 12:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think that many people knew, they might have assumed he died when Kushina died, not knowing that she gave birth before the nine-tails was resealed. It was also kept secret because other villages might try to assassinate him. The only people who knew were probably jounin and other higher ups in the village, not normal shinobi or normal villagers.
 Bahamut.Lordzetta
user: Zetta
By Bahamut.Lordzetta 2013-02-06 12:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Atoreis said: »
Naruto is like Goku and Sasuke is like Vegeta so I believe Naruto will just absorbs all dragonbal.. I mean all tailed beasts and wonder away on the drago... I mean Jubi and disappear :)

I know don't about Naruto absorbing all the tailed beasts but I believe that he is going to travel after all this is done. Then he'll come back after sometime to become hokage. Kakashi will most likely become the next hokage.
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-02-06 12:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

So this really could lead to a rematch of a legendary fight that has only been talked about, so as not to spoil.

I suspect the good guy will lose here, and badly, but it could give us two weeks of "And all you other guys call yourselves shinobi".
 Siren.Piccollo
Server: Siren
By Siren.Piccollo 2013-02-06 12:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

naruto anime and manga are so good at the moment i just wish the anime was updated much more often :>

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Bekisa
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2013-02-06 12:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I really do see this turning out that Naruto and Sasuke will have some kind of agreement. A lot is going to depend on what the next chapter holds and how Sasuke responds to the his question to the First.

Could end up being that Naruto and Sasuke fight it out for Hokage, and Sasuke wins to carry on his brothers wishes. I wouldn't see it too far fetched that Sasuke becomes Hokage, whether that be because he whoops Naruto or Naruto allows him to win. The cursed clan shunned for generations, truths finally brought to light, and he'll vow to never let it happen again.

Naruto and Hinata will end up together. They've grown closer every saga. Sakura and Sasuke will probably get together if he comes back too. Naruto knows she loves Sasuke and his main goal is to help his friends. Sakura hasn't been involved with Naruto much lately other than healing and saying Hi.

... and wtf, the First is like Goku's twin and the Second is like Vegeta in this manga haha.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-02-06 13:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It will end up the way most fangirls want: Naruto and Saske will make sweet anal sex and love each other forever.
I bet Saske is the uke.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-02-06 13:06:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
It will end up the way most fangirls want: Naruto and Saske will make sweet anal sex and love each other forever.
I bet Saske is the uke.

And Hinata will spy on them.
 Sylph.Rafaras
Server: Sylph
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2013-02-06 13:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL @ Sasuke being hokage.

Everyone will pick Naruto for being Hokage due to the fact uniting the ninja world and defeating all evil,etc...

As for Sasuke, I do not think it will be THAT easy to decide whether he should be a Hokage. Come on, he was a evil character for 90% of the series.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-02-06 13:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Naruto wont become the hokage yet, I doubt he has the maturity and knowledge of what it takes to be a leader until he becomes a little older, I don't know what happened to Tsunade (besides having her body desecrated).
But I do think Kakashi will become the 6th Hokage and then Naruto after that.
By Zenaku14 2013-02-06 17:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
Naruto wont become the hokage yet, I doubt he has the maturity and knowledge of what it takes to be a leader until he becomes a little older, I don't know what happened to Tsunade (besides having her body desecrated).

I see naruto becoming hokage becuase he enter the war and done most of the work and now became the main leader of the war. Now that he befriend all the nail beast he the most powerful person in the world. He going to get a lot of knowledge from this war alone. Also every village would agree that naruto should be the hokage. Every village go together thanks to naruto and they stay together with naruto being the hokage.

Also @Lordzetta Why don't you see him getting all the tail beast. Did you forget what the Sage of the Six Paths told all the tail beast? w/e he told them it seem that naruto is what they was waiting for someone to bring them all together again.
By Eijii 2013-02-06 17:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
"Maturity" ... did you read the latest chapter? lol.......... really.... knowledge... if the leaf wanted knowledge they could of made Shikamaru the Hokage np *Mendokuse* but last time I checked Naruto was the main protagonist... and was made to develop into the Hokage since chapter 1.. If that don't tell you that Naruto will become Hokage.... I don't know what will >_> Also Age does not matter... just look at Gara..Previous history of being evil... becomes good gets elected for Hokage... Naruto, Stupid, immature.. insanely stronger than other ninjas in the alliance.... cannot get elected as Hokage... I see the logic.

P.S. Kakashi was already surpassed by Naruto long ago.. even said it himself.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-02-06 17:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Naruto will become the Sage of the Six Paths, Sauce will shelve his rage and rebuild the Uchiha clan under the benevolent leader of Konoha who will either be Naruto himself or a worthy designate. Either way Naruto will get his face on the mountain just like he always wanted and he'll be the protector all NinjaWorld with all the tailed beasts at his disposal.

Itachi will look down upon the village as Whitney Houston takes us to a fadeout singing "I Will always Love You" before a mysterious Sharingan appears in the last panel leaving us all to wonder if the entire manga was simply a genjutsu illusion.

And then there will be Naruto GT.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2013-02-06 17:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bekisa said: »
Naruto and Hinata will end up together.

I'll kill people.
[+]
By Eijii 2013-02-06 17:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

I'll kill people.
SakuNaru Fan butthurt... it's already been seen that Hinata will end up with Naruto :D but w/e feeds your fantasy!

Sakura has shown that she does not love Naruto.. why does the fan base not see that lol...
By Jetackuu 2013-02-06 17:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Eijii said: »

I'll kill people.
SakuNaru Fan butthurt... it's already been seen that Hinata will end up with Naruto :D but w/e feeds your fantasy!

Not really, I just want Hinata to die...

Neji should have let her die...
[+]
By Eijii 2013-02-06 17:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Eijii said: »

I'll kill people.

Hinata already died.. Kishimoto will not kill her off again... it will be too dull and dumb.

Edit: Watch Naruto SD you can watch Neji there! He will even cross dress for you!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-02-06 17:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Why? She's done more than Sakura will ever hope to accomplish in an anime that doesn't really give the females much to do with the script.

She's the perfect balance to Naruto's visionary status much as his mother was the firebrand to Minato's levelheadedness.

Worry not for Sakura, she's destined to either be the old lady on the outskirts of the village screaming out jutsus to passersby or she will become Sauces love interest and be the mother of all Sharingan.

Oh and their kids will be the leads for Naruto GT.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-02-06 18:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hinata is still a super boring character.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2013-02-06 18:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

my memory isn't the best in the world, but I don't recall her ever dying, unfortunately...
By Jetackuu 2013-02-06 18:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Why? She's done more than Sakura will ever hope to accomplish in an anime that doesn't really give the females much to do with the script.

She's the perfect balance to Naruto's visionary status much as his mother was the firebrand to Minato's levelheadedness.

Worry not for Sakura, she's destined to either be the old lady on the outskirts of the village screaming out jutsus to passersby or she will become Sauces love interest and be the mother of all Sharingan.

Oh and their kids will be the leads for Naruto GT.

Hinata hasn't done ***the entire series...
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-02-06 18:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

She helped Naruto like.. once. The rest of the time she just stalked him
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 51 52 53