Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53
By Eijii 2012-12-18 17:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

8hrs later and im still mind *** :/
[+]
By Eijii 2012-12-26 05:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Naruto on break this week cuz of holidays?

Edit: nvm it is on break, no Shippuden this week either.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-12-26 10:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah it'll be out this week. What happens is this week (Holiday Week) he isn't working so there will be nothing next week. Last week he made it and it should come out this week, but no one is translating it/releasing it because of the Holidays.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-12-26 23:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

cute
By Eijii 2012-12-27 02:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-12-27 03:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Last panel is the best panel.

Thats our future Hokage and his darling wife right there.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-12-27 09:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ehh I like Sakura more, Hinata was never an interesting character to me.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-27 09:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

True, though it's pretty obvious that she's the one he'll end up with, granted they survive. Sakura is gonna die an angry spinster cause Sasuke is gay.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Zano
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Azael
By Quetzalcoatl.Zano 2012-12-27 10:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
True, though it's pretty obvious that she's the one he'll end up with, granted they survive. Sakura is gonna die an angry spinster cause Sasuke is gay.

That made me laugh. I'm expecting him to end up with Sakura, but Hinata would be cool too.
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2012-12-27 11:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Their children intrigue me the most. Strong will like naruto but with eye techniques like hinata. I believe the combination would make him/her able to unlock rinnegan. Reasoning behind that is uzumaki are distant relatives to senju and all eye techniques are derivative of the rinnegan.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-12-27 12:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer Hinata to Sakura.

She wasn't a raging *** (and not in a tsundere way either) to him for the entirety of the pre-shippuden segment of the series. And she didn't confess her 'love' for him, manipulating his emotions, to convince him to leave Sasuke to his sentence of death.

I can't remember. Has Sakura actually done anything for Naruto that resulted in a positive ending? Everything I recall seems to end with him hurt or being upset to various degrees.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-27 12:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Would make no sense for Naruto and Sakura to end up together.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-12-27 12:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Ehh I like Sakura more, Hinata was never an interesting character to me.

I started in a similar camp but this is the second time she's put her life on the line for Naruto. That Pain save and now against Obito / Madara gives her my respect. Sakura has done nothing to directly help her fellow team 7 member other than some sideways ***Naruto rightfully "*** please"'d when he heard it.

Naruto seems over Sakura. She was the childhood crush and now he's a bit less wet behind the ears it makes sense to pair off with the woman who has jumped on a grenade for you twice. You know, the chick who has been pining over you since day 1.

Even Karin ranks above Sakura if Sauce had to be shipped which it looks like he wont be. At least Karin's obsession with Sauce bordered on the strange / hilarious.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-27 12:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhhh I'm pretty sure Sakura saying I love you is as Raenil said, just to manipulate him in that occasion. Would also kill the whole concept of Naruto growing up(which is what this whole thing is about afterall), Sakura is his first love, move on and get with the girl you've now discovered to be awesome(and with big ***).
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-27 13:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Care of course, but not love. I see Sakura moving on as going past Sasuke and just being left without a love ending(Rock Lee hypothetically, but she doesn't need one).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-12-27 13:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
None of the women in the manga would be a good choice for naruto <.<;
They had been treated way too bad by Kishi up till now.
If he would end up with someone (not really necessary in this genre)it should be with someone new in my eyes.

@Sparthosx I agree with you that he is over Sakura, but isn't it a bit bad to replace one childhood crush with another one? :P

I wouldn't consider it replacing one crush with another when Naruto never really showed any interest in Hinata other than her being "weird". Hinata's relationship to Naruto seems more than a crush when you jump in front of Nagato who just oneshot your village to save his life.

Dunno about you, I've had alot of crushes and not once did I think of throwing my life on the line for any of them. :P
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-12-27 13:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I find Hinata kinda boring, I mean she barely speaks and she hasn't been in the manga much.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-27 13:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

She is, but Naruto has to bang her, not us!
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-12-27 13:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hinata's not in the manga much because it's mostly based around the original members of Team Seven and advances the plot much more quickly than the anime does.

She's fleshed out much more in the anime.
[+]
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-12-27 13:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

sakura and rock lee makes more sense. unless hinata dies i don't see naruto being with sakura. I mean a child between naruto and hinata would be amazing... and might be named neji? who knows.

but sakura and rock lee.. with the power of rock lee but the ability for medical ninjutsu and the chakra techniques that make sakura crazy strong. that would be a good child combo as well.
By Solrain 2012-12-27 13:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I find Hinata kinda boring, I mean she barely speaks and she hasn't been in the manga much.

Reminds me of this:

Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-01-03 19:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like I was right. It's on break "this" week. Should resume in a week or two.
 Sylph.Michizane
Server: Sylph
user: Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2013-01-15 22:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Been reading some of the older manga chapters I missed, and I think I know how this manga will most likely continue in the next few chapters.

-Sasuke will meet the "the one who knows all" and learns something new and heads to the battle.
-While fighting the Ten-tails the allied shinobi are pretty much defeated with only Naruto left standing (but bearly) and Obito lautures how pointless everything he has done is and is about to kill him when Sasuke shows up and says he wants to kill him himself.
-Otobi lets him seeing it as poetic. Sasuke fights Naruto and tries to understand his own feelings and they will probably have the resengan and chidori clash sence.
-After that Sasuke will join Naruto's side and fight Obito and Madara.
-At some point Obito will be force to revive Madara with his Renngan (must likely by being munpiulated) or Madara will take the eyes put them in someone else and have them use it...

This is what I think is most likely to happen because it seems logical and will also keep most people turned in. Also this will help with people getting ticked when Sasuke is forgiven. But compared to most Akuaski members Sasuke crimes aren't as bad. The only thing the is major is the 5 kage summit attack and the other kage even said after Donzo fleed they dont care if Sasuke kills him.
 Shiva.Arana
Server: Shiva
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-01-15 22:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You bumbed this thread and I got excited shame on you. D:
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53