First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 51 52 53
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-10-19 22:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Cheetohjr said: »
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet. When Kabuto summoned that last coffin that got Tobi(Obito) to panic, could that have been Rin?
wasnt that the original madara?
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-10-19 23:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It was. A flash back of that event confirmed it.
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-10-21 17:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm. I wonder why Tobi has takes such an interest on Sasuke.
 Sylph.Michizane
Server: Sylph
user: Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2012-10-21 17:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Soulstealers said: »
Hmm. I wonder why Tobi has takes such an interest on Sasuke.

I think it maybe because Sasuke can use Susanoo. Tobi said it is a rare jutsu.
 Odin.Tsuneo
Server: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-10-23 23:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/607
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-10-23 23:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

sucks we have to wait 2 more weeks for the next issue
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-10-24 00:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

no naruto next week.
lame :/
 Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-10-24 00:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess the reason for Rin's death will come out in the fight. Oh well. I liked how things were explained honestly, but I also what happened to the "Tobi" clone. It's all really interesting. I can wait 2 weeks for the next chapter I guess. Figured these flash backs would go on for at least another 3 anyways.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee 2012-10-24 04:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got a question, did they ever confirm what happened to yamamoto? I can't remember whether I read that he was a battery for zetsu clones on a forum or not. More significantly though, it popped into my head that Madaras control over hashiramas mokuton dragon was... well, yamamoto powerful. If yamamoto isn't mommy to an army of zetsus, do you think he's the base body for madaras ressurection through edo tensei?
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Server: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-10-24 16:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee said: »
I've got a question, did they ever confirm what happened to yamamoto? I can't remember whether I read that he was a battery for zetsu clones on a forum or not. More significantly though, it popped into my head that Madaras control over hashiramas mokuton dragon was... well, yamamoto powerful. If yamamoto isn't mommy to an army of zetsus, do you think he's the base body for madaras ressurection through edo tensei?

Ymmm Edo Tensei brings back ppl with all their power. Madara's powers highly surpass those of Yamamoto so not sure why would you bother about such things.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-10-24 16:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yamamoto?
this guy?

or do you mean Yamato?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-10-24 17:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to figure out something here:

So considering the numerous revelations as of late I feel I'm forgetting some stuff here.

Madara convinces Obito that the only solution to problematic ninja world is to assist him in becoming the 10 tails jinchuriki in order to create a dreamworld where he and Rin can be reunited. Madara is dying so he entrusts Obito with convincing Nagato to use Rinne Tensei to revive him at a later date, shows Obito how the jinchuriki statue works, puts some chakra into a Hashirama clone creating Zetsu and then dies.

We saw Nagato deploy Rinne Tensei once to revive the people of Konoha and since Jman couldn't be revived because his body was at the bottom of the sea (pretty lame excuse but w/e) what exactly was stopping Obito from having Madara revived all that time between his initial encounter with Nagato up till the attack on Konoha?

-Nagato had Madara's Rinnegan
-His chakra supplies were sufficient once he grew up to use the ability once.
-Rinne Tensei doesn't seem to have any requirements other than pew pewing someone back from the dead and having enough chakra to not kill yourself using it.

Why the delay in reviving Madara? Further, wouldn't Rinne Tensei have simply brought Madara back as he was at death? I feel like I'm missing something here.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-10-24 18:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't the reason Jiraiya couldn't be revived because his death was at a too late of date? assuming I recalled correctly, theres no way it would work for Madara, either.

But yeah, what you say is true anyway, maybe Kishi derped? lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-10-24 18:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps the collection of tailed beasts enhances it? only logical thing I can deduce
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-10-24 18:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

i believe that is why jiraiya couldnt be revived.. and madaras chakra is in black zetsu... maybe that is enough? idk

Edit: I believe they said pain couldn't revive jiraiya because he small amount of chakra left and how long ago he died.

and kabuto said he couldn't revive jiraiya because his body was too far down in the ocean.

Also madara must have saved part of himself somewhere to be revived at a later time. mainly because kabuto was able to get a part of him to revive for edo tensei. this might have been addressed but i cant remember
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-10-24 18:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Following the logic of the Rinne Tensei (no time limit, unlimited targets, targets need not be near you), Jiraiya should have been revived. The only reason why I thought Jiraiya was off the table initially at the end of the invasion arc because you had to have recently died in order to be Rinne'd. Like recent, recent.

But then Madara shows up acting as if he expected to be Rinne'd when he makes his debut and is surprised when he is instead Edo'd. Why else would Madara refer to 'that brat growing up' unless he expected to be Rinne'd? Years would had to pass for Nagato to reach the proper age to use Rinne which then has me saying "Well wtf, why didn't Nagato revive Yahiko?"

As for how Kabuto got cells to revive Madara? I was under the impression he/Orochimaru got that from the Valley of the End. Kabuto wouldn't have known Black Zetsu was actually part of Madara.
By Jetackuu 2012-10-24 22:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd imagine they were waiting to revive Madara until all the tailed beasts were collected, as he probably would have been revived near death and needed to use the technique quickly before he died again.

I'd say the reason the mass revival didn't revive Jiraiya was due to the fact there may be some sort of limitation of amount of people vs time, plus his low chakra, probably takes more to revive somebody further gone.
 Asura.Planet
Server: Asura
user: Jovant
By Asura.Planet 2012-10-25 01:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

question: wasnt madara attached to the first hokages cells (the tree thing with the imperfect clones) to say alive as long as he has? and recently put his will as the black half of zetsu and deteched himself from the tree ultimately killing him? his body i mean.
By Jetackuu 2012-10-25 08:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Planet said: »
question: wasnt madara attached to the first hokages cells (the tree thing with the imperfect clones) to say alive as long as he has? and recently put his will as the black half of zetsu and deteched himself from the tree ultimately killing him? his body i mean.
pretty much, why?
 Fenrir.Tsuji
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-10-25 08:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I'd imagine they were waiting to revive Madara until all the tailed beasts were collected, as he probably would have been revived near death and needed to use the technique quickly before he died again.

I'd say the reason the mass revival didn't revive Jiraiya was due to the fact there may be some sort of limitation of amount of people vs time, plus his low chakra, probably takes more to revive somebody further gone.
I think it's because Jiraiya's body actually fell and sank to the bottom of the ocean when he died. Kabuto was unable to go down there to retrieve the cells / body of Jiraiya due to the pressure of the water being too much for him.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-25 09:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if Jiraiya were to be revived he would just die again lol
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-10-25 18:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tsuji said: »

I think it's because Jiraiya's body actually fell and sank to the bottom of the ocean when he died. Kabuto was unable to go down there to retrieve the cells / body of Jiraiya due to the pressure of the water being too much for him.

I wasn't talking about revival via Kabuto, try to follow.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-10-27 13:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tsuji said: »

I wasn't talking about revival via Kabuto, try to follow.
Point taken, but what I said still stands.
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2012-10-27 14:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Following the logic of the Rinne Tensei (no time limit, unlimited targets, targets need not be near you), Jiraiya should have been revived. The only reason why I thought Jiraiya was off the table initially at the end of the invasion arc because you had to have recently died in order to be Rinne'd. Like recent, recent.

But then Madara shows up acting as if he expected to be Rinne'd when he makes his debut and is surprised when he is instead Edo'd. Why else would Madara refer to 'that brat growing up' unless he expected to be Rinne'd? Years would had to pass for Nagato to reach the proper age to use Rinne which then has me saying "Well wtf, why didn't Nagato revive Yahiko?"

As for how Kabuto got cells to revive Madara? I was under the impression he/Orochimaru got that from the Valley of the End. Kabuto wouldn't have known Black Zetsu was actually part of Madara.
Only thing I can think of is time passes... plans change. It's one thing for Obito to agree to Madara's plan when he was younger and play the role of the willing sidekick/ henchmen BUT it's quite another to hold fast to that as an adult. The way Tobi/ Obito has been portrayed so far is that he's a schemer and it's highly doubtful that he'd want Madara back on scene in his full glory if he didn't have a card to play in case they had a falling out. I mean Tobi/ Obito's big time now and presumably could cast the genjutsu himself... why would he need Madara around save for dealing with Naruto/ Bee?
 Odin.Tsuneo
Server: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-11-07 01:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/608
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-11-07 05:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, still no explanation of what happened in those woods.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 51 52 53