First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 51 52 53
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-30 17:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
I think it's unlikely the real Obito, but if it is, Kishi will seriously need to pull some *** up out of nowhere.

There are many reasons why i think its the real obito..

1. Obito meant a lot to kakashi... but had such a short role in this manga... bringing him back will really test kakashi and naruto.

2. why wouldnt kabuto resurrect obito? it would of been a great way to mess with kakashi and kinda keep him out of the war.

3. there have been crazier things done in this manga -.- orochimaru is still alive after being sealed... itachi planned ahead for this world resurrection. kabuto is a sage xD naruto hasn't used seksi jutsu in awhile...

Idk i will be content if its the real obito and i look forward to the explanation and story it adds. if its just a clone... i can deal. if its some genjutsu or something, then i wouldnt like it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-08-30 17:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

read my edit, going into more detail in how stuff just really doesn't add up

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-30 18:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
I think it's unlikely the real Obito, but if it is, Kishi will seriously need to pull some *** up out of nowhere.

So much stuff just does not add up:

Tobi's statement about giving Rinnegan to Nagato who had his Rinnegan before obito was even born.
The Mask Man's statement to Kushina about waiting for the seal weakening for so long.
Motive of attacking the village and killing the Uchiha.
Meeting with Kisame and controlling the Mizukage etc...

didnt obito "Die" right before nagato got the rinnegan? or atleast around the same time.. obito could of been playing dumb this whole time. could of been a spy the entire time.

we dont know who or even if anyone knows who obitos parents were. he could just of been a clone of madara.
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-08-30 18:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Eijii said: »
The person fighting the 4th was maybe Zetsu which is why his left arm looked gooey when it was blasted off. Could explain why he was so tall then.. cuz I believe the side that was repaired by zetsu or whatever happened to his crushed side was his right side.

But what about the sharingan?

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-30 18:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
We have no proof Zetsu can phase through things like Tobi can, so I really doubt he fought the fourth.

Remember Zetsu bitching about not being as fast as tobi, he just seems to always have clones underground moving around to come up wherever needed like he is the earth itself

the only reason tobi can phase through things is because of his sharingan. if anyone had that eye they could phase through ***. so its not hard to believe obito was repaired by zetsu. which would still make him obito...
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-08-30 18:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't Kamui's attribute to control space and time?
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-30 18:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Detzu said: »

It just transports objects to another dimension. idk if the time spent in that other dimension is different.
 Fenrir.Ruebyy
Server: Fenrir
user: Ruebyy
By Fenrir.Ruebyy 2012-08-30 20:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Tobi = Real Kakashi.
Kakashi = orochimaru clone.
Real Kakashi killed Rin~ Unlocks kamui
/thread.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Ruebyy
user: Ruebyy
By Fenrir.Ruebyy 2012-08-30 21:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
Cerberus.Detzu said: »

It just transports objects to another dimension. idk if the time spent in that other dimension is different.
Time can't be much different or the 2 men Tobi stole and tied up from Danzo would have died of thirst or hungry in 3 days to a week lol
It's probably not as much of a distortion as it is a suspension of.
 Odin.Rishimishi
Server: Odin
user: tavetc
By Odin.Rishimishi 2012-08-30 22:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone have any idea where tobi/obito got the other sharingan eye he used when Konan tried to kill him? since the two current sharingan (obito's and kakashi's) are connected?
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-08-30 22:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Didnt Tobi create white Zetsu so where did black zetsu come from?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-30 23:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Rishimishi said: »
anyone have any idea where tobi/obito got the other sharingan eye he used when Konan tried to kill him? since the two current sharingan (obito's and kakashi's) are connected?
Could have come from any of the numerous Uchiha that were killed when the clan was slaughtered.
 Ragnarok.Kiyashi
user: Kiyashi
By Ragnarok.Kiyashi 2012-08-31 00:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

God is anyone else disappointed it turned out to be Obito the whole time? I mean for years we've been saying Tobi was Obito and just like that years of speculation were correct =/ wtf was the point of teasing his identity and everything for so long just for all the speculation to be right? I face palmed when I saw the title of the new chapter lol I just couldn't believe what we've known for so long was correct all this time.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-31 00:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply

question. i forget which one is which, i know that the sharingan is different in each eye.

so which did kakashi get? and which did obito have left. i assume the left eye was the one that can do genjutsu,, because kakashi can use it for genjutsu.. and the right eye is?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-31 00:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Either eye is for Genjustsu. Tsukiyomi is a different story. I think it's the left eye. Kakashi doesn't have the chakra reserves to use it though. He uses way more charkra just maintaining the eyes. Itachi used Tsukiyomi for roughly a minute on Kakashi and damn near drained himself.

Right eye is Amaterasu. Tobi probably isn't using it because he can't risk taking a hit or losing his eye because of it. And it's fairly predictable.
 Bismarck.Setsunaa
Server: Bismarck
user: lvicious
By Bismarck.Setsunaa 2012-08-31 01:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

come visit the discussion:

http://theanimelounge.com/threads/naruto-manga-chapter-599-discussion.17452/
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Server: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-08-31 01:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Kiyashi said: »
God is anyone else disappointed it turned out to be Obito the whole time? I mean for years we've been saying Tobi was Obito and just like that years of speculation were correct =/ wtf was the point of teasing his identity and everything for so long just for all the speculation to be right? I face palmed when I saw the title of the new chapter lol I just couldn't believe what we've known for so long was correct all this time.

Whats exactly wrong with it?
There was much more ppl who denied this theory than ppl who actually believed in it.Predictable stuff can be as surprising as unpredictable when you serve it in right way.
 Ragnarok.Kiyashi
user: Kiyashi
By Ragnarok.Kiyashi 2012-08-31 03:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Atoreis said: »

There was much more ppl who denied this theory than ppl who actually believed in it.Predictable stuff can be as surprising as unpredictable when you serve it in right way.

There's nothing really wrong with it. It's just we've theorized that it was obito for a long long time now. Even to the point they made him seem it was madara which turned out to be false obviously. It's just his reveal has been kept a secret for such a long time I'd expect at this point it would've been something different. Instead we get the answer that we've been expecting for so many years now lol I dunno I just felt I wanted something more other than the obvious answer of who he was the entire time.
By Eijii 2012-08-31 04:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Soulstealers said: »
Didnt Tobi create white Zetsu so where did black zetsu come from?
No one knows where the Zetsus came from but honestly I think Zetsu is behind it all.. was probably created by Madara before he died with his Rinnengan.
By SSJAV 2012-08-31 05:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

There's so much timeline stuff that skewers it, it's like Kishimoto just got tired and said, know what. Here, have obito. Within the Manga, it's not physically possible for it to be *REALLY* obito. :s
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-08-31 06:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »

There's so much timeline stuff that skewers it, it's like Kishimoto just got tired and said, know what. Here, have obito. Within the Manga, it's not physically possible for it to be *REALLY* obito. :s

It's a manga, anything the mangaka wants is possible >_>
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-31 07:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-08-31 09:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-31 13:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
The Naruto timeline is incredibly vague already.

And it IS physically possible. Height wise, that is. Skill wise? Who knows how Obito got so good. We don't know all the specifics of Kamui, Everything we know for certain about it is based off of Kakashi's gimped version of it.

It's been proven he can practically go anywhere he wants instantly, but he also seems capable of staying in transit for a longer time than actually passes in the real world. If it's true, he could easily abuse that much like Naruto can abuse his Shadow Clones for training.

Surviving the boulder? Ninja's are vastly more durable than any civilian. The fact that such a large boulder didn't completely flatten the half it fell on immediately is testament to that.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-31 13:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

No, like, if the boulder had completely flattened half his body, there'd have been a lot more blood (only blood on him was from his mouth. Likely from a few broken ribs) and he wouldn't have been able to talk. He'd have died nearly instantly when half his brain was turned into paste.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 51 52 53