Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 51 52 53
By Eijii 2012-08-22 15:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok yall, get ready for Flashbacks! or back to Sasuke's story lol Kishimoto... #1 Troll....
By Eijii 2012-08-22 15:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Weird... now im starting to think Tobi theorists were right... because Tobi yells at Kakashi saying "I cannot be intimidated by that BORROWED sharingan of yours!" ... so Tobi's eye is his own... making him Obito >_> oh god... I just dont know what to think anymore lol
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-22 15:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still not liking Tobi for Obito. It's possible. The emotional toll it'd take on Kakashi would be far more than any physical toll could do. I feel like Kishimoto wouldn't do that, I think he either ends this fight with Kakashi getting a new resolve. However I could totally see it being Obito and there are chapters where we have flash backs of Kakashi and Obito or something. x_x

I'm just saying, I think it would be bad story telling if it's Obito.

Also for next week, we will see the true face of Tobi. Kishimoto said it in an interview 2 weeks ago that'd he'd show it within the upcoming weeks. If anything there will be a change of scene after next weeks chapter.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Tatsuki
Server: Pandemonium
user: douten
By Pandemonium.Tatsuki 2012-08-22 15:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think Tobi could be Obito. Tobi fought with the Fourth for control of nine tails unless he can some how time travel (op & paradox much?) I don't see how he could be a grown man fighting the 4th back when he supposedly died.

Also him simply mentioning kakashi's borrowed eye doesn't necessarily meant kakashi 'borrowed' it from him.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-22 16:03:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Right. The age during the 4th fight is the only reason I don't think it's him. And I think he is talking about borrowed power from the Uchiha as a total.
By Eijii 2012-08-22 17:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Tatsuki said: »
I don't think Tobi could be Obito. Tobi fought with the Fourth for control of nine tails unless he can some how time travel (op & paradox much?) I don't see how he could be a grown man fighting the 4th back when he supposedly died.

Also him simply mentioning kakashi's borrowed eye doesn't necessarily meant kakashi 'borrowed' it from him.
So can he be implying that his(Tobi)eye was not borrowed like Kakashi's? and it's really his own but isn't obito's..
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-08-22 17:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Could it be a sibling of Obito or something? Remember Kakashi could be blamed for his death cause he abandoned him there in order to finish a mission(not that I think he could do anything to save him..)
By Xenshi 2012-08-22 18:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would it be a let down for some if it is Obito? If I recall, Obito had a very profound effect on Kakashi and Kakashi is the way he is today because of that. And to some effect, those values and beliefs were passed on to Naruto and the team. The past makes the future imo. Some could go so far as to say that Obito was in fact the Naruto of his day while on Team Minato, hell they even had some of the same styles. They had almost the same personality too. They also had the exact same feelings of their village, to protect it even at the cost of their lives. I think that Sasuke is a great rival to that of Narutos own power and beliefs...butwho would be an even greater rival for Naruto than Naruto himself? Though it is a very messed up way of reaching his goal. In a way, if it truly is Obito then that's someone from Kakashi's and Gai's past yet again they truly loved and it would be hard for them to try to stop him as Naruto has problems stopping Sasuke.

IMO that makes for some great storytelling in a series and I welcomeit.
[+]
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-22 21:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Let down? Idk about that. "Obito had a very profound effect on Kakashi and he is the way he is today because of that." Yep. So how far of a stretch would it be for Obito to turn into this monster. As far as the story line goes right now, Kakashi and Gai do not need "hurdles" and "road-blocks" that test them. At this point it's about the main character and what he has to do. If it changes focus then it's kinda weird. Idk. Seems weird to me.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-08-22 21:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Shiomi said: »
Let down? Idk about that. "Obito had a very profound effect on Kakashi and he is the way he is today because of that." Yep. So how far of a stretch would it be for Obito to turn into this monster. As far as the story line goes right now, Kakashi and Gai do not need "hurdles" and "road-blocks" that test them. At this point it's about the main character and what he has to do. If it changes focus then it's kinda weird. Idk. Seems weird to me.

If it is Obito it's not that far of a stretch that he turned into Tobi. We don't know what happened to him after the boulder and even a small thing can have a huge impact on a person. He might have seen some terrible things during the war and that made him change, it's been quite a long time after all.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-22 21:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

We are basically talking about turning Naruto into Tobi in what is approximately 2 years (from "death" to fighting Yondaime.) Obito is good. To turn him into this evil, evil that is unwavering to the point where everyone is telling Naruto to kill him. That's not Obito. This is gonna be some major BS to make Tobi Obito and sadly I will eat it all up. :\
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
user: Greyfin
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2012-08-22 22:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Obito could have warped himself to the alternate universe when he was still alive. Aged in there and possibly time traveled. Maybe it's Krillan ?
[+]
By Suotuoo 2012-08-23 19:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a similar theory as Nexdeus, as in Obito being Tobi and how he has become so powerful that he could even fight at nearly the same level as the 4th.

Which is he teleported him self to the other dimension that he has and in that world it seems it moves faster then the real world. That way it would allow Obito to train him self in for example in that world 100 days and it will only be 1 day in the real world. This would not only explains how Obito could be powerful enough but also how he also looks older then Kakashi.

I dont know i could just be overthinking things XD but that is an idea which i thought it could be. Even though it seems a bit over the top.
 Carbuncle.Shokox
Server: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2012-08-23 20:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Eijii said: »
Ok yall, get ready for Flashbacks! or back to Sasuke's story lol Kubo Tite... #1 Troll....

Fixed for accuracy.
 Sylph.Berserkerjr
Server: Sylph
user: Berjr
By Sylph.Berserkerjr 2012-08-23 21:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Obito would be way too obvious. It'd be dumb if kishimoto did that...
By Eijii 2012-08-24 18:06:40
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Solrain 2012-08-24 18:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Eijii said: »

I told you guys it was Yamato but no one believed me!
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-24 18:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Because its not >.>
By Solrain 2012-08-24 20:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

That obviously authentic video just proved that it is.
By Zenaku14 2012-08-24 20:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nexdeus said: »
Obito could have warped himself to the alternate universe when he was still alive. Aged in there and possibly time traveled. Maybe it's Krillan ?

He just unlock sharingan how could he unlock MS when his body is under a rock just don't add up.
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
user: Greyfin
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2012-08-24 20:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything is possible, look at Goku, a low level saiyin become a super saiyin!
[+]
By Eijii 2012-08-26 16:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shopped but what if? :/ What if they're not old marks but scars? C_C
By Eijii 2012-08-27 00:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I lol'd..... The world may never know....
[+]
By Keretsu 2012-08-27 01:02:18
Link | Quote | Reply

It's probably Kagami Uchiha. I wouldn't be surprised.
 Odin.Tsuneo
Server: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-08-28 20:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently, this is an interview with Kishimoto regarding Tobi's identity. I'm not sure if it's a legit interview, but if it is, it's a major spoiler, so proceed with caution.

http://www.fandom.com/fandom/naruto/blogs/2371/interview-with-kishimoto-at-comic-market-78/

Let's try to keep things related to that supposed interview spoilered.
 Sylph.Takitu
Server: Sylph
user: takito
By Sylph.Takitu 2012-08-28 20:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It's fake (And obviously ... Kishimoto wouldnt be so stupid to reveal such an important thing in an interview)
 Odin.Tsuneo
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-08-28 20:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

We shall see tomorrow.
 Odin.Hiruzen
user: Oskilfai
By Odin.Hiruzen 2012-08-29 05:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Chapter 599 Spoilers out! The title of the Naruto 599 chapter is...
 Asura.Alexstaifter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2012-08-29 07:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Chapter 599 is out

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/599
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 51 52 53