Tobi is really..
That glare is full of death.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-11-10 18:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Plus, Kakashi can use Space-time travel jutsu, as well. (A version of it, anyway.) Kamui
So since tobi seems to be a real Uchiha, (Given double Mangekyo's) wouldn't be hard to say he's just using a better version of this jutsu.
 Fenrir.Yinsha
user: Yinsha
By Fenrir.Yinsha 2011-11-10 18:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Has Tobi's mangekyou ever been shown?
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-11-10 18:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

No, don't think he has ever shown his Mangekyou Sharigan yet.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-11-10 18:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

nope. only normal.
 Fenrir.Yinsha
user: Yinsha
By Fenrir.Yinsha 2011-11-10 19:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems odd his mangekyou has not been revealed yet. There's a possibility Tobi doesn't even have mangekyou or at the least eternal. If that's true then Tobi is using some other means of space-time, which can only really point to Kagami. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

[+]
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-11-10 19:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Man I feel like no one has read this thread at all. -_-'

Edit: What I mean is before you say something stupid read back and see that someone already has said it and I break down why that is wrong.

Obito can't be Tobi because Obito would neither be old enough or alive enough. Dude was completely crushed. After the Yondaime travels to Kakashi's position and saves them from the Iwa Shinobi he had the ANBU (I'm guessing, or some other disposal team) collect the remains of Obito who was from an INCREDIBLY powerful clan. There is no way they left them for some other village to find and collect and some how break down the Sharingan to combat it later on in war. It's simple logic.

Now, the reason it's not his brother is because it's 100% confirmed he is dead. If it's his brother this manga will have become a complete lie. Itachi has said that his brother is dead. Madara has said his brother is dead. And the creator of Naruto has said he is dead through a Databook. Even under Madara's page there was nothing next to his status. It said Unknown.

Now, could it be the 2nd Hokage's student? Maybe... does it make sense? Not really. Sure there are clues like "His name is Tobirama. Tobirama - rama = Tobi." That's lame.

Most likely, Tobi is someone new that has a reason for doing what he is doing. A son, a clone, or half of Madara or even some prodigy or someone Madara trained to take his mantle. Idk.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-11-23 12:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

New Chapter is out!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-11-23 12:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Tobi can still be Obito in the realm of possibilities.
It is unlikely the case because of Obito's personality, from my point of view.

It's been a very long time, he might have seen things that changed him completely.
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2011-11-23 12:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok everyone has a sharingan AND a rinnegan... wtf is going on here?
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-11-23 13:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Malekith said: »
Ok everyone has a sharingan AND a rinnegan... wtf is going on here?
Rinnegan is the eye of the Sage of Six Paths. So the user is able to put Rinnegan eyes into other bodies, (Such as Nagato did when he attacks Konoha). And then Tobi has a collection of Sharigan eyes from when he helped Itachi destory the clan.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-11-23 15:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf really a mask made out of a certain material where naruto didnt do any dmg to it >.> why not just make an entire body of armor in that ***? -.-.

anywho i wonder whats going to happen. the only person i know who could save them is itachi (because hes the only one who isnt fighting atm) other than that isnt everyone busy? =/ cept sasuke.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-11-23 15:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Itachi is going to pay visit to Kabuto.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-11-23 15:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

the kyubi takes a liking to naruto and decides to bro fist him and completely be pals so they can work together like bee and the octopus guy. and naruto becomes god. pew pewing lazers and ***

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-11-23 18:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
fusion dance, 9 and 8 tails combine

but srsly I'm wondering if Sasuke will meet Itachi and stop or delay him from Kabuto. We have seen oddly little from these two lately
oh i am so looking forward to the chapter when Itachi kills off Kabuto!
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-11-23 21:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Naruto and Bee are *** lol I'm betting someone saves them at the last second
Well depends, Tailed beast power for power, Naruto and Bee have the upper hand as their tailed beast are the strongest of the 9.

Bee can actually control his beast thus its a huge advantage for this fight. Naruto is barely learing to use the nine tails chakra. Im sure if the Kyuubi was more willing to work with Naruto there would be an even greater advantage.

Chakra/strenght wise I believe Naruto surpasses Bee(Bee has the advantage when he works with his beast though). Naruto may not have a lot of fancy techniques like Kakashi can muster, but the ones he does have, I would say he excels at them. Hes come a long way with his usage of shadow clones and his Rasengan.

I know its a Shonen, and thus Naruto is destined to win/get stronger, but thats part of his development. From the start he started out mediocre at best, now hes been trained over years with different Masters, he should be able to put up good fights against numerous strong opponents imo.

Also I know that a lot of these elite past ninjas are being defeated a little easily, but I think that theres one thing thats lacking thats allowing their defeat. Modivation/Determination, theyre being controlled as puppets so they have to carry out that order, but its not really an interest to them, thus they dont put all their effort into winning. Some dont even want to win. So imo its not really what can this guy do against this guy, but what can Kabuto do with said ninja vs this guy. Well imo atleast~

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Pooman
user: Pooman
By Phoenix.Pooman 2011-11-23 22:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
wtf really a mask made out of a certain material where naruto didnt do any dmg to it >.> why not just make an entire body of armor in that ***? -.-.

What I've learned from manga/anime is that the clothes, masks etc., is as strong as the person wearing them. I'm looking at you DBZ.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-11-30 12:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

New Chapter up.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-12-14 09:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe it's one of the technique's of the Sage of Six Paths? Since he was able to control the Tailed Beasts too. And the Uchiha/Uzumaki clans are descendants of his maybe that's how they can use it? idk. D: Get to the Sasuke fight already!
By Gimp 2011-12-14 10:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I LOVE naruto fights, you can tell he puts a lot of work into them, literally look at this week's bleach fight and look and naruto roughly 80% of bleach(after soul society arc) is so straightforward unlike naruto.

Shiroi: Good eye I didn't make the connection!

Thought it was a bit early for Sasuke to come out but only logical since Zetsu couldn't keep him captive for so long, guess he'll go fight some edo zombies ontw to naruto
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2011-12-14 17:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Naruto and Bee are *** lol I'm betting someone saves them at the last second
Unless Sasuke plans on wandering into the middle of all this, seems like it's only Gai and Kakashi who'll be backing up Bee and Naruto...

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-12-14 17:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how the Fox is all atached to naruto now. cant wait to see the next chapter.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53