user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-10-12 17:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

10-12-2011 04:43 PM
[source]
Bayohne
Community Rep

Adjustments to Helix spells

As noted above, Mocchi did make a post regarding your job of choice, Scholar. Here it is!

Mocchi said:
I would like to explain the adjustments to the level at which Helix spells are learned and their MP cost.
I should have explained this to you earlier and I’m sorry it's taken awhile to do so.

There are 2 main points to these adjustments:

• Allow scholar-like activity starting at a lower level

• Review Helix spells so that damage and usability are increased at higher levels

We have been reviewing Voidwatch (and its weakness system) within our team, and have been debating this issue pretty heavily.

We understand your concerns very well, but it has been difficult for us to focus on anything other than Voidwatch. With that said, we have decided to consider not only the current situation, but also the future, which is why we decided to allow scholar-like activity from a lower level so that they can participate more actively in the battle content that will be added in the future.

We would also like to increase the merits of using scholar as a main job when using Helix spells, so please continue to submit your feedback on this issue.
[+]