Relic Shield Drop

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Relic Shield Drop
Relic Shield Drop
By Zeyphr 2011-09-13 10:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Can the relic shield drop without any procs or killing any TE's in Dynamis Jeuno? The TE's there are ridiculously hard to get alone and kill them before any mobs turn to see you.. Any help?
 Quetzalcoatl.Acropora
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Acropora
By Quetzalcoatl.Acropora 2011-09-13 10:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes it can, no need for TE's to get AF, currency, or items to drop but its VERY low drop rate without, at least that's what I've seen =o
By Zeyphr 2011-09-13 10:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah currency hardly drops without te's, i see relic armour more wen i dont kill TE's :s but relic shield and weps idk. I would kill the TE's but.. its impossible!
 Sylph.Kollosis
Server: Sylph
user: Kollosis
By Sylph.Kollosis 2011-09-13 10:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeuno sucks lol.
By Zeyphr 2011-09-13 11:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Its the only place relic shield drops :(
 Sylph.Kollosis
user: Kollosis
By Sylph.Kollosis 2011-09-13 11:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I know, was just pointing out the obvious haha. Tbh i would just get a lowman group together for it? Just 2-3 should work, take time with TE pulls and kill efficiently. I think the last time i did jeuno we did a trio of BST/NIN/RDM.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-09-13 11:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's based on TH, it's just not a great drop rate. We managed to get 2 in our first run and 2 more in our second run. We were filled up after that so they don't drop anymore for us.
 Quetzalcoatl.Acropora
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Acropora
By Quetzalcoatl.Acropora 2011-09-13 11:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I got my shield from there on 1 TE, the one at the bottom courtyard that is usually solo-able.. probably the only one in the zone that is. It dropped after killing like 4 mobs after that.
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
Server: Ragnarok
user: Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-09-13 11:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Jueno is a great zone! Always plentiful pulls and NM's roaming freely! However...you do need to have a sleep job. You will get links and to be able to get all the TE efficiently without sac pulling them all a BLM or RDM is very nice to have. I usually do that zone trio with my brother and a good friend. THF/NIN/BLM is what we usually take and most nights leave with at least one to two 100 pieces.

Back to the OP, it's random. We got a shield 1/4 runs and it was from a link we got killing a TE. Just gotta keep at it and take the advice above. Easy to find a friend or two^^
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-09-13 11:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Gear and stage 1 relic items are not affected by TEs, nor is the base currency droprate. The only thing affected is your ability to proc, which opens up the chance for additional currency.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-09-13 11:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Crunkie said: »
Jueno is a great zone! Always plentiful pulls and NM's roaming freely! However...you do need to have a sleep job. You will get links and to be able to get all the TE efficiently without sac pulling them all a BLM or RDM is very nice to have. I usually do that zone trio with my brother and a good friend. THF/NIN/BLM is what we usually take and most nights leave with at least one to two 100 pieces.

Back to the OP, it's random. We got a shield 1/4 runs and it was from a link we got killing a TE. Just gotta keep at it and take the advice above. Easy to find a friend or two^^

/jelly

I have killed those NMs about 100 times now and I'm 0/100. We trio THF DNC BLM. We still make 150 singles, but never any hundreds :(