Dynamis Beaucedine A Bad Place To Farm Currency?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis Beaucedine a bad place to farm currency?
Dynamis Beaucedine a bad place to farm currency?
 Bismarck.Chaosprime
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Chaosprime 2011-09-12 18:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and a friend have been going in a few times a week nothing serious but usually come out with 20-30 coins. Reading around i see the main issue is that we go for the WS mobs and not the JA mobs. So this leads me to my question. Are there any decent camps at this zone and if so anyone care to shed some light on these camp locations?

If you ask why not go Xarc its something we considered but when we check the zone there are far too many in the zone.

Lastly, are NM's roaming or do they have to be popped via lottery like all NM's? If a Lottery pop is there a place where i could look up the PH? or how to identify the PH?

Many thanks in advance

CP
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2011-09-12 19:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Spot near the goblin TE isn't so bad, on the ramp. It's nothing great but the mobs are mostly JA/Magic. Near the statue itself are some PLD mobs but meh. I wouldn't recommend Beau for coin drops except 100s.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-09-12 19:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Chaosprime said: »
Me and a friend have been going in a few times a week nothing serious but usually come out with 20-30 coins. Reading around i see the main issue is that we go for the WS mobs and not the JA mobs. So this leads me to my question. Are there any decent camps at this zone and if so anyone care to shed some light on these camp locations?

If you ask why not go Xarc its something we considered but when we check the zone there are far too many in the zone.

Lastly, are NM's roaming or do they have to be popped via lottery like all NM's? If a Lottery pop is there a place where i could look up the PH? or how to identify the PH?

Many thanks in advance

CP
idk glaicer is the only place ive seen 1oos drop since they changed dynamis. might just be luck? and yes some NMs lottery spawn and the new ones are forced popped, triggs are usualy dropped by certian mobs/jobs so doing research on what ya need before ya enter will be great help
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-09-12 19:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We camp down by orc lake, couple NMs spawn down there too.
 Bismarck.Chaosprime
By Bismarck.Chaosprime 2011-09-12 19:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the heads up. It was weird as where the last TE is before the MB area is just prior to that area ia DRK's, WAR, SMN and statues etc, we had 2x Orc NM's pop regularly back to back no drops in 100's but was still popping at a almost regular rate but that was on that 1 occasion. Been 2-3 times after that and couldnt get them to pop at all. Guess it was just pure luck.

@Moonlightesp yeah i been reading up a bit on stuff just a matter of taking it all in really.

Tika thanks for the locale ill check it out.

Iirc there is the spot just before the area i listed above that has 2 Orc NM's. might also be a place to look into but again gotta look into the PH of stuff.

thanks for the speedy replies :)

Any one else feel to add to this feel free
 Bismarck.Chaosprime
By Bismarck.Chaosprime 2011-09-12 19:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

you mean where the last TE is? Thats the area with DRG, BRD, and BLM right along with the stat TE?
By BorealisV2 2011-09-12 19:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Did my entire relic on gobs in Beaucedine, always come out with 200+/day duo. Everywhere else we tried just seems to fall short of Beaucedine.
 Bismarck.Helel
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-09-12 20:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Where the TE pops in the yagudos, almost all the mobs are JA's, except for one RDM, and one WAR. This is an excellent camp if you're going for whiteshells. NM MNK will pop from one of the MNKS. There are two priests nearby + a PLD. One of the priests is a placeholder for a WHM NM also.

All the NMs in this zone are lottery pops.

There's also a nice goblin camp on top of the ramp that's in between yagudos and goblins. Most of those are JA mobs with a few WS mixed in. Another camp is in the orcs, before the two roaming statues (before the lake). Lots of JA mobs.

Two dd/dnc should have no problem getting 240+ per run, possibly 340+ if you get some hundreds.
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-09-12 22:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Chaosprime said: »
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
you mean where the last TE is? Thats the area with DRG, BRD, and BLM right along with the stat TE?

Yeah last TE area. We leave with 2-3mil (10k each piece) worth of currency each night we run Dyna there.
 Bismarck.Themuffingirl
By Bismarck.Themuffingirl 2011-09-12 23:09:55
Link | Quote | Reply

There are 4 Yagudo NMs that pop really close together right at the bottom of the ramp coming down from the goblin level. SMN BST SAM and BRD. There are also 2 goblin NMs up at the top of the ramp among the 8 closest gobs, I believe one's a MNK and the other is DRG but I'm not positive on those two since I don't see them often. 100's are just extremely rare from my experience, I get them to drop most often in Bastok between the SMN NM at the choco stables and the DRK behind the AH. Been specifically doing Beau for shells because I hate Windy but the bottom of the ramp has been nice and usually see each of the 4 yag NMs at least twice each per run. It's a mix of all 3 types of procs but they're mostly JA and magic.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-09-12 23:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

i like your avi muffin <,<
 Bismarck.Themuffingirl
By Bismarck.Themuffingirl 2011-09-12 23:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Me too!
 Bismarck.Chaosprime
By Bismarck.Chaosprime 2011-09-14 14:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said: »
Did my entire relic on gobs in Beaucedine, always come out with 200+/day duo. Everywhere else we tried just seems to fall short of Beaucedine.

Are you referring to the gobs past the first set near the first tower? or the ones near the TE stat?

Faelar said:
Yeah last TE area. We leave with 2-3mil (10k each piece) worth of currency each night we run Dyna there.

Thanks ^^
 Quetzalcoatl.Teezy
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: josht25
By Quetzalcoatl.Teezy 2011-09-14 17:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helel said: »
Where the TE pops in the yagudos, almost all the mobs are JA's, except for one RDM, and one WAR. This is an excellent camp if you're going for whiteshells. NM MNK will pop from one of the MNKS. There are two priests nearby + a PLD. One of the priests is a placeholder for a WHM NM also.

All the NMs in this zone are lottery pops.

There's also a nice goblin camp on top of the ramp that's in between yagudos and goblins. Most of those are JA mobs with a few WS mixed in. Another camp is in the orcs, before the two roaming statues (before the lake). Lots of JA mobs.

Two dd/dnc should have no problem getting 240+ per run, possibly 340+ if you get some hundreds.

buddy and i killed here for 1.5 hours, never saw the mnk nm a single time