Late Night LS?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Late night LS?
Late night LS?
By Clonemaster 2011-08-22 08:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I work 3rd shifts on a 4 10s schedule and am only able to casually play overnights the other 3 days of the week (tues, sat, sun). My current LS is pretty small and there is rarely anyone online during the hours that I'm able to play.

So, I'm looking for an LS that has active players during overnight EST hours. I play casually with a dualbox and am not looking for any kind of hardcore endgame LS, just one that has people active when I am that I can team up with on things.

I only recently hit 90 on both accounts and am in the process of burning through missions and such.

My characters are
Chibiclone: 90dnc, 70drk, 62sam, 45nin, 45war, 40drg, 38thf, 36rdm, 35blm, 34whm, 31brd - I want to lvl sam on him next but am considering thf for TH and because it shares a lot of gear with dnc I already have lvled.
Rahda: 90rdm, 66war, 65blu, 60blm, 54whm, 50nin, 40drg - I'm currently working on learning a large backlog of Blue Magic on her and then I'm going to focus strongly on her BLU.
Both are on:
ZM14 (I plan to try and finish ZMs off within the next week... assuming the remaining fights don't give my dnc + rdm combo too much trouble)
CoP5-3 (2 paths are done... I just need Disaster Idol to stop being so annoying)
ToAU15 (I'm just casually working through these when I happen to be in the area or don't feel like doing something else)
WotG... haven't even started them, I'll work on them at some point when I finish other stuff.

As I said, I just hit 90, so I have no Atmas yet... haven't killed a single NM in abby yet, but I have about 300 stones on both characters with only 1 delay reducer on each... so I'm ready to spend tons and tons of time in abby.

To recap, I'm looking for a friendly LS that has active people on during overnight EST hours. There are lots of things I'd like to get done, so an LS with members active when I am to team up with would be nice. But don't worry, I don't like constantly pestering for help on things so I won't be that guy.

Send me a tell ingame (preferably on chibi) or drop a reply here.
Thanks