Solo Dyna Beauc.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Solo Dyna Beauc.
Solo Dyna Beauc.
 Asura.Mekaider
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Jynxy
By Asura.Mekaider 2011-08-07 04:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the best way to go around soloing Dynamis - Beaucedine?

I have access to most jobs. Could i solo TE? etc etc

Any and all info would be appreciated as i can't find any solid information.

Also, how many are needed to kill mega? (I don't need the win but it might be a handy way of recruiting extra help xD)
 Quetzalcoatl.Pyroelf
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Pyroelf
By Quetzalcoatl.Pyroelf 2011-08-07 04:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Mega- Chainspell Death, not doom, but death.

Solo TE? Easily, like any other zone.
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-08-07 04:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Just from observation, it seems most soloers go BST/DNC. BST can solo TE's no problem. BLU/DNC works fine also, but you lack TH unless you have a nifty tarutaru sash.

As for the boss, I've done it BLU + RDM + THF. THF kites dragons, BLU kills boss. Trigger CS as the boss is about to warp and kite until his death spam is finished. Hardest part is the kiting. If the dragons hit the THF with chaos blade, it can get ugly. Holy Waters would be good, and make sure the THF is the one to pop the boss so the dragons will never attack anyone else (unless THF dies).
 Asura.Mekaider
Server: Asura
user: Jynxy
By Asura.Mekaider 2011-08-07 04:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah okay, thanks for all that.

BLU slipped my mind entirely, i might try that. I tried bst once before but my pet got ripped apart, but i wouldn't exactly call myself well geared on bst.
 Phoenix.Krebons
Server: Phoenix
user: Krebons
By Phoenix.Krebons 2011-08-07 05:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Mekaider said:
Ah okay, thanks for all that.

BLU slipped my mind entirely, i might try that. I tried bst once before but my pet got ripped apart, but i wouldn't exactly call myself well geared on bst.

I am a Career bst, and am well geared. However, with that being said, I see the.. Wandbagoners so to speak I guess, playing in full perle and they do it just fine sadly.. Just be sure to do the trial axes if anything at all, I have 2 eva 2 pdt, still working on my mdt ones, but 2 eva ones would be ideal seeing as I use dipper everywhere (Except for pt purposes, where you would obv use sheep for damage)
 Bahamut.Alukat
Server: Bahamut
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2011-08-07 05:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

friend and i did bst/nin + bst/dnc duo if can get another, we left most time with ~150 currencys (NMs didn't want to give us 100's :( )
edge of orc / quadav is a nice camp. bst/dnc can do the JA proc mobs and bst/nin the magic / ws mobs.duo with this setup makes it possible to get all TEs in 10-20 min (depends on movement speed) and as well to move to camp. so u have 100-110 minutes left for farming.