Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Warhorse hoofprint whereabouts
Warhorse hoofprint whereabouts
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-08-04 08:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know where the warhorse hoofprint is lurking these days, any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks~
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
Server: Ragnarok
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2011-08-04 08:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

It's very easy to find the hoofprint.
You just need to pass the missions where you need to find it, once you don't need it anymore you will find it everywhere <.<
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-08-04 08:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I need it for the corporal rank up quest ._.
just wondering if anyone's seen it recently, saves me a lot of running around :<
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-08-04 08:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You're gonna have to do it the old fashioned way. There used to be this site: http://ffxi.wikiwiki.jp/?Warhorse%20Hoofprint#wb2d3fe9

But now that 99% of people have not only finished ToAU missions, but don't even go to ToAU areas, it's not updated regularly enough to help.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-08-04 08:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
You're gonna have to do it the old fashioned way. There used to be this site: http://ffxi.wikiwiki.jp/?Warhorse%20Hoofprint#wb2d3fe9

But now that 99% of people have not only finished ToAU missions, but don't even go to ToAU areas, it's not updated regularly enough to help.

I was afraid that this'd be the case, I did check the JP wiki before posting this, looks like there hasnt been an update on it since nearly a month ago :/