users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Arch Tzee Xicu Idol
Arch Tzee Xicu Idol
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-08-01 18:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Our ls preparing to defeat this boss within the next few days. However, there is very little information regarding strategy. I only know that it's a statue mob, Blm job, and from 1 source, approximately 40k hp. I'm assuming the obvious, such as expecting aga's, but does anyone else have any personal experience with this boss?
[+]
By volkom 2011-08-01 18:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-08-01 19:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What if Tzee Xicu plays Terran?
[+]
By seiri 2011-08-01 19:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Its pretty much just a supped up version of the old boss. It does cast death more often though. Tank, couple o dd, whm rdm and at least 2 blms make it easy.
 Shiva.Msthief
Server: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-08-01 19:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Thief or pld pops > 2 hours.
2. Burn it.
2a. Blade: Hi => Rudra's darkness took out 40% of its hp.

Notes:
- About the same HP as the other zone bosses, toughest one imo. Similar to... sandoria? I think that's the other one that spawns others.
- I was able to do this as Nin, Thf, Rdm (exceptionally geared). I think we beat it about 10-15 seconds after perfect dodge wore.
- Honestly, I think any balanced group of six can take it down as long as they're not pansies.
- Don't try to play around with the two pld adds it spawns, just don't.
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-08-01 19:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Msthief said:
2. Burn it.

Notes:
- About the same HP as the other zone bosses, toughest one imo. Similar to... sandoria? I think that's the other one that spawns others.
- I was able to do this as Nin, Thf, Rdm (exceptionally geared). I think we beat it about 10-15 seconds after perfect dodge wore.
- Honestly, I think any balanced group of six can take it down as long as they're not pansies.

I think you missed the "arch" part? Unless your "exceptionally geared" nin and thf did a 15-20k SC I don't think Hi > Rudra's took out 40% of its hp.

With that said, any BLU can solo the mini-boss. Not sure why you felt the need to post a strategy for it.
By seiri 2011-08-01 20:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helel said:
Shiva.Msthief said:
2. Burn it.

Notes:

I think you missed the "arch" part? Unless your "exceptionally geared" nin and thf did a 15-20k SC I don't think Hi > Rudra's took out 40% of its hp.

With that said, any BLU can solo the mini-boss. Not sure why you felt the need to post a strategy for it.

Burn.
 Shiva.Msthief
Server: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-08-01 20:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Missed that, good luck.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-08-01 20:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks guys, Should be alot easier that the Arch in the glacier. Does anyone know if the the Arch in Windy is immune to stun? Rather, resists stun?
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-08-01 21:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If all else fails, alexander > zerg. Nothing can withstand that combo ;p