First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-30 11:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I admit I had some silly macros back at the time. And I'm shameless enough to post them!

"A kiss on the pain and the hurt goes away"
"Wounded? Nurse Seha to the rescue!"
And more...I won't tell you my Dia II macro cause it was just too lame.

Only pt macros I still use are pull macro(when needed at all) "<t> for dinner!" and my Benediction macro "May Altana help us...we're screwed!"
 Asura.Tamoa
Server: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-07-30 11:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
ultimateboostmacro.jpg

Asura.Tamoa said:
HEY YOU GET BACK INTO THE KITCHEN THIS VERY SECOND!!

YES MI'LADY ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Wait what, it worked? :o
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-30 11:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
"A kiss on the pain and the hurt goes away"

did any guy ever suggest their *** hurting at any given moment around you after they saw that macro
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-07-30 11:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Vazerus said:

-edit- Yeah, I've seen my fair share of guys with silly macros too. I saw a 90mnk recently with a boost macro, but I think he was doing that on purpose to be annoying .-.

Did it involve something like:

BOOSTING |||
BOOSTING ||||||
BOOSTING |||||||||
Full Power {Full Attack!}

??
 Fenrir.Vazerus
user: Vazerus
By Fenrir.Vazerus 2011-07-30 11:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
I've never gotten to know an Elvaan female who wasn't a complete nut job. A lot of the hume females I know are incredibly bossy or bitchy. Tarutaru girls tend to have a predisposition to be either crabby or flirtatious. In fact, the only girl I ever knew who would /em flash people her boobs was a taru. Tarus don't even have any boobs. >.>

Lots of truth in this.
Elvaan m: Seen a few jerks, most of them are pretty laid back though from my experience.
Elvaan f: Ditzy. There is no other word to describe them, and 9 times out of 10 they are pretty bad players, too. Think I met one decent elvaan female.
Mithra: See discussion
Hume m: I see silly macros the most on these guys.
Hume f: Bossy/b*tchy, as described above. Also seen a LOT of flirts, even more so than mithras.
Taru m/f: Self absorbed, arrogant, bossy, angry, "elitist" (don't tell me what to do if you can't even play your own job), racist. This describes most tarus I've run into, but not everyone falls into this category. Tarus that are still around the game are nicer in general than about 4 years ago, though.
Galka: wat.

Fenrir.Terminus said:
Did it involve something like:

BOOSTING |||
BOOSTING ||||||
BOOSTING |||||||||
Full Power {Full Attack!}

??
By recently I mean like... right before abyssea came out. Don't think it was you, though :p.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-30 11:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Vazerus said:
Taru m/f: Self absorbed, arrogant, bossy, angry, "elitist" (don't tell me what to do if you can't even play your own job)
Oh my, so true. Biggest funholes I've met in game were all taru.

Galka on the other hand are *usually* easygoing people.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-07-30 11:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Real women play tarutaru
Real girl and mithra.

Hume: it's a fantasy game, *** hume.
Taru: hate kids.
Elvaan: milf.
Mithra: I like cats.

Not all girls are the "aww cute tawu" type.

But it's true that my first job was whm <.<

This is pretty much why I chose to play Mithra as well. Hume girls are nice, but I'm playing this game as fantasy. I don't want to pick a character that looks exactly like me.

Tarus are creepy. No offense to my tarutaru pals! But they look like evil children, they act like evil children, and when you look at one up-close, they are honestly and truly creepy.

Elvaan are just... no. I had planned to play Elvaan when I first read about the different races. I was under the (false) impression that they'd be similar to Dungeons and Dragons elves. But ffxi Elvaan are tall, awkward, lanky, run funny, and have the worst fighting posture ever. They stand straight up, it doesn't even look like they are in a fight until they take a swing. Ugh. Watching Elvaan people fight is going to annoy the hell out of me until the day they shut the servers down.

So that left Mithra. I prefer dogs to cats, in fact I don't tend to even like housecats. But I do like big cats such as tigers. The tail looks like a piece of limp, flesh-colored spaghetti, but oh well. I have a brown-haired model, not white. I don't meow or purr or hiss, and only one person in this game was ever allowed to refer to me as 'Cat' and he quit. I do come with a hume, but we are married in real life, not in the game, and we don't afk sitting on top of each other anywhere, much less in crowded areas. Usually he afks in his mog house and I afk in mine.

And no, I don't know everything about the game and I'm not the 100% best person ever at any of my jobs, but I hope I don't 'suck ***' just for being a girl. <.<

It's unfortunate that a lot of that is true for a lot of Mithras that I do know, though. But if you are going to be racist against Mithras, you have to look at the other races too. I've never gotten to know an Elvaan female who wasn't a complete nut job. A lot of the hume females I know are incredibly bossy or bitchy. Tarutaru girls tend to have a predisposition to be either crabby or flirtatious. In fact, the only girl I ever knew who would /em flash people her boobs was a taru. Tarus don't even have any boobs. >.>
i prefer elvaan F over mithra, mithra are fugly too skinny looks too hairy with ugly design on the face, ugly eyes and nose and way too small even if you make them tall sized, they run like they are gonna fall into the floor ...the hands moves way too much, and they swing weapons in a fugly way (dual weild), on top of that no boobs no butt, flat like a surf table, they look like aliens to me

mithra= ugly trap
 Fenrir.Vazerus
user: Vazerus
By Fenrir.Vazerus 2011-07-30 11:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right; don't think I've ever met a Galka that wasn't laid back and easygoing. Pretty rare race as far as population goes, lol.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-07-30 11:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing I have macroed on thf is a pull. Just because it's nice to let your party know you're on your way back. It goes:

<t> {Invite to join party}

And on blm, a stun, just to help people with stun orders. (Not that anyone follows the stun order anyways. >.>) It goes:

<t> {stun} {Just used it.}

My macros are boring. :/
 Phoenix.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-07-30 11:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Vazerus said:
You're right; don't think I've ever met a Galka that wasn't utterly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Pretty rare race as far as population goes, lol.

yup
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-07-30 11:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

some people question me for playing a female character (hume) but they don't question all the manthras, very ironic
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-07-30 11:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Odin.Liela said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Real women play tarutaru
Real girl and mithra.

Hume: it's a fantasy game, *** hume.
Taru: hate kids.
Elvaan: milf.
Mithra: I like cats.

Not all girls are the "aww cute tawu" type.

But it's true that my first job was whm <.<

This is pretty much why I chose to play Mithra as well. Hume girls are nice, but I'm playing this game as fantasy. I don't want to pick a character that looks exactly like me.

Tarus are creepy. No offense to my tarutaru pals! But they look like evil children, they act like evil children, and when you look at one up-close, they are honestly and truly creepy.

Elvaan are just... no. I had planned to play Elvaan when I first read about the different races. I was under the (false) impression that they'd be similar to Dungeons and Dragons elves. But ffxi Elvaan are tall, awkward, lanky, run funny, and have the worst fighting posture ever. They stand straight up, it doesn't even look like they are in a fight until they take a swing. Ugh. Watching Elvaan people fight is going to annoy the hell out of me until the day they shut the servers down.

So that left Mithra. I prefer dogs to cats, in fact I don't tend to even like housecats. But I do like big cats such as tigers. The tail looks like a piece of limp, flesh-colored spaghetti, but oh well. I have a brown-haired model, not white. I don't meow or purr or hiss, and only one person in this game was ever allowed to refer to me as 'Cat' and he quit. I do come with a hume, but we are married in real life, not in the game, and we don't afk sitting on top of each other anywhere, much less in crowded areas. Usually he afks in his mog house and I afk in mine.

And no, I don't know everything about the game and I'm not the 100% best person ever at any of my jobs, but I hope I don't 'suck ***' just for being a girl. <.<

It's unfortunate that a lot of that is true for a lot of Mithras that I do know, though. But if you are going to be racist against Mithras, you have to look at the other races too. I've never gotten to know an Elvaan female who wasn't a complete nut job. A lot of the hume females I know are incredibly bossy or bitchy. Tarutaru girls tend to have a predisposition to be either crabby or flirtatious. In fact, the only girl I ever knew who would /em flash people her boobs was a taru. Tarus don't even have any boobs. >.>
i prefer elvaan F over mithra, mithra are fugly too skinny looks too hairy with ugly design on the face, ugly eyes and nose and way too small even if you make them tall sized, they run like they are gonna fall into the floor ...the hands moves way too much, and they swing weapons in a fugly way (dual weild), on top of that no boobs no butt, flat like a surf table, they look like aliens to me

mithra= ugly trap

There's certainly some truth to that, especially for people who aren't into fur. But I have no idea how you could think a mithra is too skinny but an elvaan is not too skinny. Elvaan are scrawny. They look like twigs. O.o (Mithra are skinny too, but hot damn, elvaan are twiggy.)
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-30 11:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, I also have teleport macros :/

"We're now departing for...

Tahrongi Canyon, don't lose the chance to roast a Yagudo!"

La Theine Plateau, remember to bring an umbrella!"

Konschtat Highlands, for your safety I recommend you to stay away from Bastok."

Yhoator Jungle, don't get lost!"
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-07-30 11:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

elvaan f looks toned like they go to the gym, still have lots of woman attributes, they are very femenine too, their standing positions are normal unlike humes >.>...... lots of hair design to choose unlike mithras, i like how elvaan swing weapons, specially wearing hand2hand and using katanas like ready to beat someone
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-30 11:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I like the housewife model of Elvaan f with the hairclip lol

Should have rollers too!
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-07-30 11:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooh, I definitely agree on the hair. Elvaan have much better hair choices than Mithra. Most mithra hair is pretty bad :/ it's short with no option to go long, there's only a few colors, and the styles are meh. I really hate how elvaan stand and swing weapons though. It looks completely stiff and unnatural.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-30 11:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

in recent discovery, this thread has been hiddenified from the recent topics section

with a title like this, i'm not entirely surprised
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 11:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

why isn't this thread showing up on the front page anymore for me? :(
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-07-30 11:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

the bitchy elvaan

-
the top model elvaan

-
the mom elvaan

-
the teen

-
the middle aged hippie

-
the innocent girl

-
the farmer
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 11:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
in recent discovery, this thread has been hiddenified from the recent topics section

with a title like this, i'm not entirely surprised
oh snap, we need to quit posting ***like we do at the same time
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-30 11:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

ok
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 11:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread will be boring now. Think I'm out of here.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-30 12:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Must be because someone said the word "cybersex".
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 12:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Must be because someone said the word "cybersex".
or all the ***hidden in boxes.
 Cerberus.Vaness
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-07-30 12:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Cheyne said:
You hades ppl have a hate for that girl....I swear.
She actually know how to play and no, she hasn't sucked any *** to get all those mythic/empy/relic.She never has been into the e-love crap.Like one of those few girls in this game that actually don't use the fact they are girls....
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-07-30 12:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
[Tarutaru Power]
/high five!
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2011-07-30 16:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh the mischief.

Best thread ever, or best thread ever. :|
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2011-07-30 16:15:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said:
This thread will be boring now. Think I'm out of here.

DON'T GO, MAN.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By zahrah 2011-07-30 16:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:

We don't like you either! >:(
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9