A Crystaline Prophecy {Help me out!}
 Bahamut.Trixster
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user:
By Bahamut.Trixster 2009-04-12 09:52:01
| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Hey,
Im on (10) Banishing the Echo, basicly last two missions before the end of this add-on scenario, if anyone is doing these soon or has space for me to join please let me know !
thanks
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-04-12 09:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish i could get some one to do the 7th mission fight, in Qu'Bia Arena =\ lol 0/1 for a pick up group rdm blm whm sam and smn >.>; lol...
 Bahamut.Trixster
user:
By Bahamut.Trixster 2009-04-12 09:58:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

lol, i did that yesterday with a pickup party at the zone of the arena lol, it was BLU BLU PLD SAM WAR RDM, won it without any of our HP's going below white. Didnt seem too difficult, hope you get better luck :)
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-04-12 10:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah me too.. my only problem seems to be... what to put on the fancy gear when i get it >.<;
 Bahamut.Trixster
user:
By Bahamut.Trixster 2009-04-12 10:12:50

<<<< Paldin <3
so it will be the breastplate with enm + and fast cast tbh
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-04-12 10:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah thats what i see all plds who get it doing that

I how ever want something fancy for my nin thf mnk so.. im like

(make a hauby for mnk & thf.. or +10acc an double attack, or Dual weild an acc or eva or.. Its just hard to chose.. really +10acc and Dual wild will probly be my best bet, will help Blu as well.. but. /sigh D: I Have no idea~ :3
 Bahamut.Trixster
user:
By Bahamut.Trixster 2009-04-15 03:55:16

Sooo, no one in Bahamut can {Help me out}?
Done this mission 3 times already and failed, even with
rng/nin, sam/rng, smn, whm/blm, rdm/drk, pld/war..
Advice on a sure-win setup would be nice?
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-04-15 04:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

PLD/DRK - wearing magic def/ enmity gear. Main resp is hold hate and stun ga spell.
SAM/RNG x2 - DPS on Megaboss.
WHM/SCH - Buffs/ Watches PLD HP only.
RDM/WHM - Pull seed thralls/ one shot w/ Tier III nukes, Refresh self+PLD+SMN, and heals rng atk DD as needed.
SMN/WHM - DPS on Megaboss using Garuda.

We won in 15 minutes, no meds, rng atk DD used meat.

NOTES:

- PLD spams all JA at start before Seed TP move rests timers.
- PLD runs to wall immediately after draw-in used.
- Have RDM cast Dia II or Dia III (if available) at all times. Keep it up.
- SMN & Rng Atk DD's stand as far back as possible. Rng Atk DD should move in close for slugshot or sidewinder WS.
- Don't panic, go slow and steady. Meds can help if you need. Just because my group didn't doesn't mean they can't help another group. We're just well geared.
 Bahamut.Trixster
user:
By Bahamut.Trixster 2009-04-15 04:16:51

that setup is pretty much the setup we had, except i dont have /drk, we wiped at 50% when seed of judgement hit us >.>
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-04-15 04:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

My set up we went 1/1

PLD/DRK
RNG/NIN
RNG/NIN
RDM/DRK
RDM/WHM
BLM/WHM

Our PLD had Max Merits on enmity, as well as Aegis and I THINK he had Excalibur in his hand. I didn't bother to check his sword. Just his shield and drool over it cuz it was a relic that I've never been in a pt with lmao.

Also had Odins Body and Bahamut's Mask. Thought about how cool that was =o
Anyways..

-PLD 2hr beginning of fight, along with spamming EVERY JA like yours did, Malekith. PLD runs to wall after Draw-in used and continuously holds hate while also using Shield bash and stuns to help keep hate while curing himself + refresh of course, for MP.

RNGx2 IMMEDIATELY 2hr's RIGHT after invincible is popped off. Followed by Barrage and Sidewinder or slugshot and continuous spam of arrows for tp -> WS. We only used Cor subs for our Ratk power. Staying stuck to the door you spawned at and ranged attacking the boss. Then running halfway down the staircase and ws'ing before running back up to spam more arrows. If we took hate and got draw-in, we'd put shadows up and let the attacks hit us a bit before losing hate completely and letting the PLD get its hate management back. PLD only lost hate once the entire fight from what I did to grab hate lol.

RDM/WHM was out main healer, nough said. As I recall, no one's HP went below 750HP. SHE RAWKED<33

RDM/DRK helped stun and helped the PLD tank. So it was a matter of the 2 running around and being the meat shields for us, which we had np with. Used Stunga at about 15% w/ convert.

BLM/WHM took out all the little copys [lawl naruto thoughts...]

We ended up winning 1/1 and about 17 1/2 min tops. It was total win<3

=D Hope that helps as a set up! ^_^