Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Panetiere
Panetiere
 Siren.Inuyushi
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-05 20:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally got the Goldsmithing skill high enough to attempt this, but I only got that far... has anyone had any luck with this thing? I tried it twice with the same result. I got fire capped with wind and earth almost there and it would explode before I could ever get them capped. I didn't even get to touch Dark/Light.

Any suggestions to making this thing? How many people did it take you to pull off?
 Cerberus.Lasareth
Server: Cerberus
user: lasareth
By Cerberus.Lasareth 2011-07-05 20:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Operate safety lever every time you get to 25% impurities, reduce them, keep going. Also helps to have someone else spamming repair furnace if you're synergizing too slow.

Explosions are more trouble than they're worth. It's a lot easier just to make sure they never happen. Be level 70 or have someone at 70 so that you don't go up a billion impurity % per feed. That's all there is to it really.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-07-05 20:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Inuyushi said:
I finally got the Goldsmithing skill high enough to attempt this, but I only got that far... has anyone had any luck with this thing? I tried it twice with the same result. I got fire capped with wind and earth almost there and it would explode before I could ever get them capped. I didn't even get to touch Dark/Light.

Any suggestions to making this thing? How many people did it take you to pull off?
It looks to me like it might take one or two more helpers, or at least to have a fair amount of dark fewell on hand for safety lever manipulation.

Just work towards it, feeding fewell, possibly with help, but making sure to use the safety lever at around 25% to prevent explosions.

If you're concerned about hq, which in this scenario I don't think you'd be, you'd be wanting to use lunar smarts to try and promote an elemental surge and line up target exactly.

Also every so often you might wish to check the pressure to prevent leaking, and if it does leak, of course concentrate on stopping that.

Be sure to repair the furnace if ***does happen to hit the fan and you'll be golden like a shower.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-07-05 20:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

*** las D:<
 Siren.Inuyushi
Server: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-06 07:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lasareth said:
Operate safety lever every time you get to 25% impurities, reduce them, keep going. Also helps to have someone else spamming repair furnace if you're synergizing too slow.

Explosions are more trouble than they're worth. It's a lot easier just to make sure they never happen. Be level 70 or have someone at 70 so that you don't go up a billion impurity % per feed. That's all there is to it really.

I'm 80 Synergy just fyi, thanks for the advice. Guess I just need to have my second accound only focus on Impurities while I just spam the fewell. Leaks can actually be good if you do it right.

ie - spam Earth so it starts leaking, the wind will go up while you work on Fire/Dark/Light
 Ragnarok.Beef
Server: Ragnarok
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2011-07-06 07:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply