Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Evolpmal - Carbuncle Abyssea/Social LS
Evolpmal - Carbuncle Abyssea/Social LS
 Carbuncle.Ennayram
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Ennayram
By Carbuncle.Ennayram 2011-06-27 20:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Evolpmal is a small event/social LS. We are all friends and/or friends of friends and are looking to add 2-3 ppl to our group. We do events on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30pm PST to ~10:30pm PST.

The main goal of the LS currently is working on Empyrean weapons. We dedicate Mondays event to farming remaining KIs and killing the NMs for whoevers weapon we are currently working on. Each member of the LS is expected to have at least half a popset before Mondays event to help with this. This method has worked out well for us so far providing plenty of time to work on your own things as well as get weapons completed. We currently have 3 level 90 weapons, one 85 with another 85 half complete.

The other goal of the LS is to work for one member for each of the other event days. We select this member by randoming each week. The 2 highest randoms will get either Tuesday or Thursdays event and they dictate what we do that night and get the pick of the drops from whatever we kill. It can be anything from Abyssea to Dynamis to Sea/Sky to a good ol' XP party. I keep note of who has had a turn for the current cycle and once everyone has had a day where the LS works for them, we start again.

Currently, we are experiencing a slight downturn in attendance due to summer holidays and are now primarily looking for a skilled level 90 WHM with all appropriate subs leveled. We will certainly consider other jobs but a WHM is our focus. You don't need all the best gear though if we get multiple applications, we'll obviously choose the best one. Our membership is never higher than 12 active members and we wish to keep it that way so that we can continue to keep getting members geared as quickly as possible.

We do NOT want people who are only on for events or who are irregular in their attendance. If you would like to apply, please be sure you can make all event times/days and actually play the game regularly.

For further information, questions or comments, please feel free to contact me (Ennayram) or my officers (Dylorian, Trench and Otige) at any point. Thanks ^_^/
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-27 21:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

looc sdnous yako
 Carbuncle.Ennayram
user: Ennayram
By Carbuncle.Ennayram 2011-06-27 21:15:06