Bst Atma/gear Choices For After Recent Update

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » bst atma/gear choices for after recent update
bst atma/gear choices for after recent update
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: sfcharger
By Odin.Scottydoesntkno 2011-06-26 06:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

was wondering if -pdt axes are still worth it for bst an some recomended atmas for bst NM solo's
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-06-26 06:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

If they only capped it at 87.something like I hear, then I'd say it's still worth it to use the PDT axes and ducal guard. A few pet: MDT ones would be nice for swapping in for incoming nukes as well.
 Shiva.Galbir
Server: Shiva
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2011-06-26 07:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The only things that changed are that you don't need a 2nd pdt atma with Dg and you don't have to use shep chain to cap pdt. Right now pdt axes are a great investment.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2011-06-26 10:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said:
If they only capped it at 87.something like I hear, then I'd say it's still worth it to use the PDT axes and ducal guard. A few pet: MDT ones would be nice for swapping in for incoming nukes as well.

Don't burn yourself out making these though, they don't do much.
 Bismarck.Guttler
Server: Bismarck
user: Cole
By Bismarck.Guttler 2011-06-27 13:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

DG + Anwig + AF3+1 legs + 2 axes will put you at the cap, leaving you 2 atma for RR/MC or whatever you like to use.

Also your best friend for soloing anything anymore on BST (outside of Atmas) is Dawn Mulsum, the most game changing thing for BST since Ducal Guard.
[+]