Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » WTB several types of empyrean wep items
WTB several types of empyrean wep items
 Shiva.Mayoyama
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Mayoyama
By Shiva.Mayoyama 2011-06-23 08:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all. I have some things been on my wanted list for a while now, but thought i would post here as well.

I am wanting to buy (or if your doing the nm and wanna be nice and donate them... i know theres at least a couple nice ppl left on this server) the following items:

*Alfard fangs (currently 6/75)
*Isgebind hearts (0/50)
*Sobek skins (3/50) - and yes i realise pretty much the only reason ppl do sobek is for these skins for their own weps
*Kulkulkan fangs (9/50)
*Sedna tusks (0/50)

Please send me a tell in game and if i am online I will respond, or send me PM on here
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2011-06-23 08:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Mayoyama said:
Hi all. I have some things been on my wanted list for a while now, but thought i would post here as well.

I am wanting to buy (or if your doing the nm and wanna be nice and donate them... i know theres at least a couple nice ppl left on this server) the following items:

*Alfard fangs (currently 6/75)
*Isgebind hearts (0/50)
*Sobek skins (3/50) - and yes i realise pretty much the only reason ppl do sobek is for these skins for their own weps
*Kulkulkan fangs (9/50)
*Sedna tusks (0/50)

Please send me a tell in game and if i am online I will respond, or send me PM on here

Unless you have 25 hearts already, you will need a total of 75 hearts for that stage three emp!
[+]
 Phoenix.Arhat
Server: Phoenix
user: lithical
By Phoenix.Arhat 2011-06-23 08:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Given the volume of items you're trying to buy you might want to put prices next to each. The first thing that comes to mind to most people capable of selling some of these in mass quantities is this guy is buying so much stuff I bet he's lowballing. Not trying to sound mean.
 Cerberus.Alshandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Alshandra
By Cerberus.Alshandra 2011-06-23 08:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

dont you think ud get further working on one at a time instead of five different ones? not to be mean either..
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-06-23 08:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Alshandra said:
dont you think ud get further working on one at a time instead of five different ones? not to be mean either..

If he were working on them yes, but he's asking for them to be given to him, giving him a wider base of sellers or freebies, so a more frequent occurence.
[+]
 Shiva.Cybermario
By Shiva.Cybermario 2011-06-23 14:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey mayo, i have KI for Isgebind and Sobek ~just need the peiste~ can give a hand if you need them
 Shiva.Chaosbringer
user: Agent11d7
By Shiva.Chaosbringer 2011-06-24 21:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of Curiosity what is the going price for 50 sobek skins?
 Shiva.Mayoyama
By Shiva.Mayoyama 2011-06-25 05:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zellc said:
Shiva.Mayoyama said:
Hi all. I have some things been on my wanted list for a while now, but thought i would post here as well. I am wanting to buy (or if your doing the nm and wanna be nice and donate them... i know theres at least a couple nice ppl left on this server) the following items: *Alfard fangs (currently 6/75) *Isgebind hearts (0/50) *Sobek skins (3/50) - and yes i realise pretty much the only reason ppl do sobek is for these skins for their own weps *Kulkulkan fangs (9/50) *Sedna tusks (0/50) Please send me a tell in game and if i am online I will respond, or send me PM on here
Unless you have 25 hearts already, you will need a total of 75 hearts for that stage three emp!

Yes I meant 75.
I am also now 26/75 Alfard fangs

Sylph.Systematicchaos said:
Cerberus.Alshandra said:
If he were working on them yes, but he's asking for them to be given to him, giving him a wider base of sellers or freebies, so a more frequent occurence.

Not sure exactly where your going with this, but I have been working on them. If you check my profile i do already have masamune and gandiva (both 85) and almace (which is 80). I am also up to the VNMs on the staff.
 Shiva.Mayoyama
By Shiva.Mayoyama 2011-06-25 05:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Arhat said:
Given the volume of items you're trying to buy you might want to put prices next to each. The first thing that comes to mind to most people capable of selling some of these in mass quantities is this guy is buying so much stuff I bet he's lowballing. Not trying to sound mean.

No offense taken. I left it open ended as I wanted to see what prices people would charge for these items. If a genuine seller contacts me and tells me a price I can then tell them if I accept, if not then [That's too bad.] for me.

I have listed them in order of that I want most. The kulkulkan fangs/sedna tusks arent a top priority for me, I just know that some people who have been doing those nms have offered to give/sell me those items coz noone in their ls wanted them, rather than letting them hit the floor.

*Alfard fangs (currently 26/75) *Biggest priority
*Isgebind hearts (0/75) *High prority
*Sobek skins (3/50) *Medium pririty
*Kulkulkan fangs (9/50) *Low priority
*Sedna tusks (0/50) *Low priority