users online
61-??
 Leviathan.Krysten
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2011-06-18 16:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

im still doing platinum ingots is there other fav synths for gold?>?

what best to get it skilled up?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Darkestdream
Server: Asura
By Asura.Darkestdream 2011-08-05 21:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately I've found that's pretty much it. Platinum ingots, then sheets, then earring. If you have the materials laying around you could also do the gold/gem earrings, or if you have Gold Purification Vivio Platinum (caps at 64).
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [149 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Stelios
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Stelios 2012-01-01 16:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I am currently level 66.4. I did Platinum Ingots and Platinum Sheets to 64. I have been farming Moblumin Ingots and turning them into sheets also making Mailbreakers to cap to 69. 69-73 I will be break synthing shrimp laterns. Seems to go well if you have the time to farm the Moblumin Ingots. Gold Ingots have dropped in price a ton on shiva so can actually make some gil back selling Mailbreakers on AH. They are also used for Guild Point items.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [69 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Stelios
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Stelios 2012-03-10 18:55:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I am now level 74. Using the break synth option on Shrimp Lanterns worked really well. I am now doing the break synth option on Gold Gauntlets to hit 77. Once I reach 77 I will move to Phrygian Gold Ingots to 79~80 ish then onto cutting ores to reach 87.

*Edit: Hit 100 a few weeks ago. Went Phrygian Gold Ingots to 79 then moved to cutting ores till cap at 87. After that I moved to making my Phrygian Gold Ingots into Rings which I did from 87 to 92 along with doing Orichalcum Rings. Then capped out to 95 doing the level 72 ele rings. After that I grinded out 95-100 doing the level 74 rings. Cost was terrible lost 100k per synth. Though most anything 95 + is either more expensive or too hard to come by. Needing high level Smithing to make most the stuff you need.