Empyrean Armor/Weapon Mercenary Services On Carby

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Empyrean Armor/Weapon Mercenary Services on Carby
Empyrean Armor/Weapon Mercenary Services on Carby
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-06-16 20:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
all i really want to know is this

do you accept kindred and beastmen seals and having a kannagi nin for anything you need

I don't know!
But I just finished one of your Sobek popsets!

All i want to know is,can i learn goblin rush off sobek...

No, Sobek is a Skeleton, it uses Bludgeon.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-06-16 21:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
all i really want to know is this

do you accept kindred and beastmen seals and having a kannagi nin for anything you need

I don't know!
But I just finished one of your Sobek popsets!

All i want to know is,can i learn goblin rush off sobek...

lol
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
user: Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-06-16 22:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty decent prices good luck man I have a friend you should talk to about being a customer I'll have him pm you. also What do you charge for glavoid shells and chloris buds he would want to know
 Carbuncle.Crollion
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2011-06-19 16:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

damn just saw this and sitting here going WOW and i thought me and my LS charged alot for a kannagi to 85 or even GK/GS/Gun to 85.

we usually charge anywhere from 15-20mil for a kannagi or almace but boob we do for 10 max thats 80 and 85.

damn dude solo? thats gonna take u a good chunk of time to get a 85 done.

best of luck to ya lol
 Gilgamesh.Katori
Server: Gilgamesh
user: agroyboy
By Gilgamesh.Katori 2011-06-27 07:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

yea i would buy glavo shells. since taking a min to get damn ls together to farm ki's. im ify on the price for cara only becuase really. takes 10m to get 2 ki's and fight is a joke. fight take 10m if you a good tank/dd. so i say total amount in 25m for if your lucky 2 drops.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-27 07:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasting your time. I'll try to phrase this nicely for you so I don't get in trouble. You are expending too much of an effort if you can't even proc red on the NMs yourself and provde TH for the fights/adequate fight support. Those prices are very low and hardly worth the time that could be invested into more efficient methods. You are better off farming the items required for hero's NM pops by either farming gold chests or doing the NMs. Or you can invest some time researching which pop item sells for what on fodder NMs (some people spend a lot like on Glavoid, the floating skull item).
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-06-27 07:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

He mentions doing it solo and also mentions because of this he will lack red procs, alot of them if hes doing it as dnc. I cant help but notice he has blu though. You realise solo blu cleaving will probably be faster for gil, weather you charge for leech spots, kis or just selling items from gold chests. Would be better to get all 10 tahrongi kis then sell them once you got em ready each time tbh if youre gonna solo. I sold about 10 Glavoid pops like this at least whilst I was on my Chloris stage.

I kinda did same thing your doing without posting for it or intending to from the start I soloed all kis and sold drops. Difference is I didnt expect for one moment someone who is buying drops and may possibly have an emy group too would ever want to buy a whole stage worth from me, and would be onto the next stage much faster than me and I would possibly sell 5-6 to one person before they completed and moved on then found someone else.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-06-27 15:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Wasting your time. I'll try to phrase this nicely for you so I don't get in trouble. You are expending too much of an effort if you can't even proc red on the NMs yourself and provde TH for the fights/adequate fight support. Those prices are very low and hardly worth the time that could be invested into more efficient methods. You are better off farming the items required for hero's NM pops by either farming gold chests or doing the NMs. Or you can invest some time researching which pop item sells for what on fodder NMs (some people spend a lot like on Glavoid, the floating skull item).

He also mentions that he can call on friends for red/grellow procs, and use the gil supplied by the buyer as a split between the friend as incentive for them helping. I do love how these sort of posts get flamed to hell no matter how reasonable they are, people just jump down OP's throat the minute they see a merc post.

And FYI, this is an extremely easy way to get AF3+2 items if you've got extra gil laying around and have nobody to help you get yours.

The way I look at it, if you don't agree with what the person's doing, or the prices he's asking for, it's simple: Don't pay for it then.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-27 23:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

just wanted to post and let others who might be considering the service that it is fast, professional, and worth using

also worth noting that i've never seen them have trouble getting a proc
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 06:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Crollion said:
damn just saw this and sitting here going WOW and i thought me and my LS charged alot for a kannagi to 85 or even GK/GS/Gun to 85.

we usually charge anywhere from 15-20mil for a kannagi or almace but boob we do for 10 max thats 80 and 85.

damn dude solo? thats gonna take u a good chunk of time to get a 85 done.

best of luck to ya lol

L3rn2read and play with your resources better.