Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Seiryu's Kote Augments
Seiryu's Kote Augments
 Shiva.Msthief
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-06-05 01:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

After I got my pretty damn good haidate of 5 agi, 5 stp, 3% crit damage I've started to go after a Seiryu's kote.

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten the magical mix of str, atk, and crit rate. According to wiki you can get those three but after 20 scraps the best I have is +2 crit rate. I'd like pic-proof (or just 'verbal' if you're lazy) that you have or have seen str, atk, AND crit rate or any two of those together.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-06-05 01:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

The guaranteed augment on SKote HQs is Store TP. Best you'll get is two of the three. All the augments are possible, but you're asking for a certain combination of augments on an HQ3 synergy. Might take you a while.
 Shiva.Msthief
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-06-05 01:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh really? That's shitty. So I'll have to choose between them, thank you for that probably saved me a lot of cash.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2011-06-05 11:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting the attack and crit rate wouldn't be so difficult. It can get costly to try for perfect numbers on an HQ3 result. STR is not one of the common augments though. Getting STR would be costly alone, unless you get extremely lucky. Getting STR with whatever else you wanted would require even more patience and gil.