Hagun Run (Longshot But Worth To Ask)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Hagun run (Longshot but worth to ask)
Hagun run (Longshot but worth to ask)
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-04-02 15:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So I have been sitting hoping someone in whitegate would /sh for a hagun run, but as far I have not seen any (unless it was in japanese >.>) and I was just curious if anyone would be interested in doing a run or two (or three, four, five...etc)

The only job I could offer to go on is DRG75 (/WHM /BLM /THF /SAM)

It wouldn't be till later in the night as I have work and whatnot most days (Fri-Sat-Sun I am free all day unless something comes up that I need to attend to immediately)

Guess Not :/
 Bahamut.Ragnell
Server: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Ragnell 2009-04-07 10:21:33
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I'll ask some of my Ls guys when they are doing another run, they usually have a static though
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-07 10:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The ENM is pretty easily duoable, or at worst, trioable. Shouldn't be hard to find two people.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-07 10:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Trioable I have heard but what jobs can duo it? I myself go with a 4 man static since we all need/want one for one use or another.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-07 10:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I do it once a week SAM/NIN and RDM/WHM. Not too tough if you get lucky and don't pop all of the Hunters.
 Cerberus.Ajira
Server: Cerberus
user: Ajira
By Cerberus.Ajira 2009-04-07 10:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Last time we trioed it, we went with RDM/WHM, SAM/NIN and WAR/NIN. Killed 2 of the NQ spawns and slept the third.

Easy fight but depressing drop rate.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-07 10:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't say it's depressing. A supposed 10% drop rate for a 3M item, when getting into the BCNM is totally free, minus the HOUR or so it takes to get up Parradamo Tor.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-07 10:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I have all the members in my group go get the key item days before we go. Anyway, We go SAM/NINx2 MNK/NIN(me) and RDM/WHM. If we pop NQs SAMs 2hr one each and if we are unlucky enough to pop the 3rd I 2hr it, otherwise I HF the NM the last 25%.
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
Server: Carbuncle
user: BushinNmL
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-04-07 10:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
I wouldn't say it's depressing. A supposed 10% drop rate for a 3M item, when getting into the BCNM is totally free, minus the HOUR or so it takes to get up Parradamo Tor.

Somebody needs sum movement speed, i use to have to walk 2 chars up there and it never took me longer then 15 mins.

2/9 on dorps :(
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-07 10:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Wife and I duo it as Rdm/Whm and Sam/War. Not too bad, if you look on the interwebs enough you can find a MS paint map of the BC that shows the hiding spots of Tulu.

There are a couple other ways to do it duo or even solo but you'll have to dig for those.

PM me if you want hints.
 Fairy.Wolfjorg
Server: Fairy
user: wolfjorgg
By Fairy.Wolfjorg 2009-04-07 10:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

We do it with WHM RDM BST BST and it is easy. So far no Hagun in 4 months of running every sunday.