Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Last Meal
Last Meal
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-26 21:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Catalina is ok... but nothing tops marinara! I'll only eat the crust if it's stuffed.
By Smackbones 2011-05-26 21:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Send me back to Antigua in late 2003 eating spiny lobster and fried plantains with Johnny cakes. Butter fish when the day's catch was good and jerk wings if not.

And then put a fork in me.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-26 21:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
Catalina is ok... but nothing tops marinara! I'll only eat the crust if it's stuffed.
I love the idea of stuffed crust, but I've had bad experiences with it. Has never been good.
 Sylph.Reaplife
Server: Sylph
user: Chaossoul
By Sylph.Reaplife 2011-05-26 21:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly... probably a bowl of fruit loops.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-26 21:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Odin.Liela said:
I love the idea of stuffed crust, but I've had bad experiences with it. Has never been good.

:o what did they do to it? My stuffed crust is always yummy-- like a cheese stick melted inside the crust, really. So sad that yours has been bad! You must come visit Krizz, we'll get you some downright sinfully delicious ones!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-05-26 21:43:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
A stuffed-crust super-supreme pizza minus the olives, and a truckton of marinara sauce to dip it in! (Yes, I dip my whole pizza. Not just the crust.)

Also, sushi from our local sushi restaurant because it's amazing.

I will also be needing a lot of mashed potatoes with gravy, as well as biscuits and gravy. Yum!

And to drink, a cold Cherry Pepsi with no ice. Make it so~

Buh.... Pizza Hut. I worked there for a year and a half, and I'll never eat there again.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-26 21:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Odin.Liela said:
A stuffed-crust super-supreme pizza minus the olives, and a truckton of marinara sauce to dip it in! (Yes, I dip my whole pizza. Not just the crust.)

I will also be needing a lot of mashed potatoes with gravy, as well as biscuits and gravy. Yum!

Buh.... Pizza Hut. I worked there for a year and a half, and I'll never eat there again.

Understandable-- I can't stand walking into an A&W after I worked at one for about a year. It's not even that the food is bad, actually I'd prefer A&W to McDonald's or Burger King. But the smell. I cannot stand that distinctive A&W smell!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-05-26 21:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Odin.Liela said:

Understandable-- I can't stand walking into an A&W after I worked at one for about a year. It's not even that the food is bad, actually I'd prefer A&W to McDonald's or Burger King. But the smell. I cannot stand that distinctive A&W smell!

Oh, same. Every time I'm around someone who orders Pizza Hut, even the stench of it drives me away. You love the food until you get a crash course in how it's made, and suddenly you're not so hungry anymore. I can still tolerate the handtossed and stuffed crust very rarely, but don't put me anywhere NEAR a pan style. Ugh... Getting nauseated just thinking about it.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-26 22:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Odin.Liela said:
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Odin.Liela said:

Oh, same. Every time I'm around someone who orders Pizza Hut, even the stench of it drives me away. You love the food until you get a crash course in how it's made, and suddenly you're not so hungry anymore. I can still tolerate the handtossed and stuffed crust very rarely, but don't put me anywhere NEAR a pan style. Ugh... Getting nauseated just thinking about it.
I'm scared to work anywhere I like anymore.. In Sonic if a frozen meat patty is dropped on the floor (which is pretty common, because when they're frozen the only way to reliably break them apart is to slam down a frozen stack of 6-10 on the grill, and it's pretty common one manages to jump to the floor) we're expected to pick it back up, and put it on the grill. The store owner would have a huge *** fit if he caught you throwing away 'good food'..

Yet I got bitched at for not using the tongs to grab an onion ring for one of the specialty burgers once.. To make matters more ridiculous, the reasoning for that is you're not supposed to touch a customers food, but what the ***.. It's not like the bun floats itself into the bun toaster, nor does it float in mid air while you put on condiments, and there are no tongs for the vegetables either..

I've tried to eat there a couple times after I quit, and I just can't.. I know what happens to the burgers and the oil I just can't stand the smell of anymore, I didn't used to notice it, but after working there I can smell the oil on the fried food and it makes me wanna hurl.
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-05-26 22:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Gorgonzola steak alfredo pasta from olive garden.... and unlimited salad bowl...*no olives!*
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-05-26 22:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Odin.Liela said:
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Odin.Liela said:

I'm scared to work anywhere I like anymore.. In Sonic if a frozen meat patty is dropped on the floor (which is pretty common, because when they're frozen the only way to reliably break them apart is to slam down a frozen stack of 6-10 on the grill, and it's pretty common one manages to jump to the floor) we're expected to pick it back up, and put it on the grill. The store owner would have a huge *** fit if he caught you throwing away 'good food'..

Yet I got bitched at for not using the tongs to grab an onion ring for one of the specialty burgers once.. To make matters more ridiculous, the reasoning for that is you're not supposed to touch a customers food, but what the ***.. It's not like the bun floats itself into the bun toaster, nor does it float in mid air while you put on condiments, and there are no tongs for the vegetables either..

I've tried to eat there a couple times after I quit, and I just can't.. I know what happens to the burgers and the oil I just can't stand the smell of anymore, I didn't used to notice it, but after working there I can smell the oil on the fried food and it makes me wanna hurl.

Firstly, reading that crap about the burgers... just ugh. Never going to Sonic again. I don't even want to know about the coneys.

Secondly, I can relate with that stupid bullcrap where they throw a shitfit over proper handling. I know how much cheese goes on a large. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, and yet they demand that I had to first fill the proper cup using my hand, then put it back in my hand and spread it along the pizza thusly. Again, I have to enforce that I know how much cheese goes on a large. And yet if I was caught not using the cups, I got a very stern talking to, if not a write-up. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-26 22:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The safest thing there is probably the the coneys.. But that's not really saying much.. lol.
 Cerberus.Halfpint
Server: Cerberus
user: Halfpint
By Cerberus.Halfpint 2011-05-27 14:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I would go somplace that has a Complete gourmet seafood buffet and a high end dessert buffet and just graze until i was over full
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-27 14:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 health freaks tell me they can make it with half the calories.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Lacas
Server: Shiva
user: Rakasu
By Shiva.Lacas 2011-05-27 15:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my homemade taco's and homemade spicy pizza baguettes, i tend to like my own foods and these two outdo anything I can buy off the shelf.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-05-27 15:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Chick-Fil-A nuggets and Red Lobster cheddar biscuits along with root beer until I'm stuffed.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-05-27 15:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

inb4 health freaks tell me they can make it with half the calories.

I assume the gun in the last picture is to quickly end your life before the heart attack sets in yeah?
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
Server: Fenrir
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-05-27 15:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

My last meal would consist of places i alwasy wanted to eat, but never could, due to them being not around here. (i could fly out there, but im too lazy) like Jack in the Box, or Arbys, so on. i'm sure they won't be good, but it would be nice to try them out? also drinks i never got to try, like IRN BRU. then, when all that stuff sucks, an unholy amount of ribs
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2011-05-27 15:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

chicken fried steak with yams

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-05-27 15:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely boiled seafood. Normally I would only eat crawfish, or shrimp or crabs with the amenities. If it were my last meal, I'd eat them all until I went into a salt coma.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-27 15:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna try Kobe Beef. Not just a steak (although steak is required), i want the uncooked "beef sushi" and everything. Just give me a very very very old japanese man and a whole Kobe cow.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-05-27 15:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:

Mine would be a giant breakfast with pancakes, french toast, waffles, scrambled eggs, hash browns, biscuits with jelly, bacon, sausage links and a barrel of orange juice.

you forgot the sausage gravy and buttered grits, also a few slices of country ham.

you know what, just give me the whole breakfast menu from cracker barrel
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-05-27 15:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Last meal: A nice medium rare london broil with fried calamari (the good kind with the tentacles) fresh steamed broccoli and butter flavored flaky biscuits.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-05-27 15:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and some bacon as an appetizer.
 Cerberus.Halfpint
user: Halfpint
By Cerberus.Halfpint 2011-05-27 15:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Red Lobster cheddar biscuits .

Yeahhhhh!! About the only thing the Red lobster near me does right... sorry an eraser should not be moer tender than shrimp