I never see anyone PVP T_T, I'm in the EU though :(
 Shiva.Ashmulder
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: AshMulder
By Shiva.Ashmulder 2011-05-31 08:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Tahngarthor said:
a JP group apparently planning a shiva vs alexander event spammed cures on me, as if we were fighting over an HNM, to prevent me from talking to the NPC to claim the diorama- Yes. Not Nidhogg or Tiamat or Cerberus... but an effing NPC. Beforehand tried to talk about it to the limited extent we were able, but they refused to let the handful of people with me participate. I found from soneone later that they had planned this a few days earlier, but I talked with GMs to set up the event over a WEEK before.

(Before anyone mentions blockaid, I had no idea something like that would happen, so I didn't think to turn it on)

Ballista is a relatively rare event. I would happily welcome any and everyone that wants to participate, JP or otherwise. The more the merrier in PvP, I say. But it would seem they don't feel the same way.

Anyway, I'll ballista any day of the week. if you want to plan ahead to join in, we can make that happen. :)

Since it was an official event, couldn t GM do anything about it, or its because like usual the japs are right and we are wrong?
 Shiva.Tahngarthor
By Shiva.Tahngarthor 2011-05-31 14:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I called a GM, but it's not clear if any sort of action was taken. It might just be "sux 2 b u" because I didn't think to have /blockaid on beforehand (even though no one could have expected something like that to happen).
 Shiva.Ashmulder
user: AshMulder
By Shiva.Ashmulder 2011-05-31 15:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Tahngarthor said:
I called a GM, but it's not clear if any sort of action was taken. It might just be "sux 2 b u" because I didn't think to have /blockaid on beforehand (even though no one could have expected something like that to happen).

Actually its more " sux to be you, you dirty dirty american, japs have priority cuz after they gank you diorama, they have an extensive japscat session to attend"
By Derfthegalka 2011-05-31 15:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I
Can't
Believe
I
Missed
This.

Can we... Reschedule another one for next Saturday maybe?

OOPPPPPPULLLESSS MAH BAD! MAH BAD!
 Shiva.Tahngarthor
By Shiva.Tahngarthor 2011-05-31 18:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe that too.
 Shiva.Cybermario
By Shiva.Cybermario 2011-05-31 20:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Can we... Reschedule another one for next Saturday maybe?
i support this idea