Game: FFXI
user: blazey
By Carbuncle.Blazer 2011-05-16 20:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

>>Copied from BG

Apps are open again.

Dude, Everyone is Really Pro
DERP

Our linkshell is comprised from numerous old school people from Fairy. A few of which still post here on BG on a regular basis! If you're an oldschool player and you're looking to get back into the game we're looking for you. New age players are welcome to join also! We're just looking for members that generally know how to play the game and don't suck. The goal of the leadership with DERP is to operate a shell with as much transparency as possible while keeping the leaders and the members on even footing. The bank will never be large either and we will never do a paycheck system. This will ensure that everything is ran smoothly and leaders never have too much power.

* ZNM/HNM/Sky/Sea/Abyssea/KS99/VNMs/Dynamis/Voidwatch/Empyreans/etc.

We alternate between events on Wednesdays, that is our random day. Communication is key with DERP. 9/10ths of the members in DERP use ventrilo for social and for strategic endeavors as well as leadership management. Ventrilo is required.

A few key things about our linkshell:
*We do not function on a DKP, if you put in the work for a specific item you will get it eventually. There are mostly lines set up for the more rare and harder to acquire items,(HNMs mainly, but these are not mandatory anyways.) In most cases people will lot against each other though fortunately.

*If we are to sell drops, we will make sure that the members come before the money. If we sell something the money will be split ON THE SPOT to the people that attended the kill. If we are selling something that nobody wants to buy off hand like lets say, sand worm drops, then a list will be made out of the attendees and money will be given to those people. A record of these events will be kept on the LS forums for all to see. If there is something large that we all agree on selling one of the officers will take it and sell it then split the money with the attendees to that specific event.

*A list of money and items going in and coming out of the bank as well as bank purchases will be kept on the site for all to see.

*Most events will be random and on the fly. We will not always start events at our designated times. A lot of the times events will start sooner than later. We will not force people into coming to events that we start early. We will just have them show up when our designated time is.

*We generally put people on trial for 2 weeks but if you're cool we will shorten it to a week. We don't really put up with *** either. If there is friction with you then you're gone. Everybody gets along here and everyone is friends with one another and we don't want people being ***. We want people that are more about having fun and getting ***done rather than getting ***done and being all about themselves. I don't care if you are the best player in the game and you have over 9000 relics or whatever the ***. You get a big *** with everyone then you're gone. That being said, if you want to have fun and get gear and can handle our extreme senses of humor then you will fit right in.

Gathering times 11:30pm EST and we usually start events at Midnight.
Weekends are our free days.
http://derp.guildwork.com/
PRIVATE MESSAGES ONLY, do not fill my thread with trash.

Apps are open.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-16 23:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

hahaha i'll sign right on up
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-16 23:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Too many rules.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-16 23:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

whatever you do, don't bot

lol
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-17 00:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol why bother joining a shell that doesn't bot, you know they're going to be too inept to get anything done.

Too many non botting gimpos in this game :)
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-17 00:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

SE will smite all botters in FFXI, pls don't
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-05-17 00:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-17 00:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

THAT DOESN'T SOUND REASONABLE AT ALL
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-17 00:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

ps

i guess this must be what getting kicked from a linkshell looks like
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-17 00:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

OH GOD WE FILLED HIS THREAD WITH TRASH LIKE HE SAID NOT TO AND BLAZER PRETTY MUCH RUNS THIS PLACE

what will become of us ;_;
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-17 00:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
ps

Lol'd

Also you are a galka, that makes you about 25% cooler to me.

I wish SE would let me change my character to a Galka.

If you're listening SE I would pay fifteen british pounds to change my race.

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

OH GOD WE FILLED HIS THREAD WITH TRASH LIKE HE SAID NOT TO AND BLAZER PRETTY MUCH RUNS THIS PLACE

I dunno Brotato, but I've already started packing my bags.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asayla
user: asayla
By Carbuncle.Asayla 2011-05-17 00:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I normally don't post on this forum, or any forum except my own LS forum, but when some of the member(s) were booted from my LS or left on their own, they went to DERP, only to later move on (or booted, i assume).
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-17 00:37:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Asayla said:
I normally don't post on this forum, or any forum except my own LS forum, but when some of the member(s) were booted from my LS or left on their own, they went to DERP, only to later move on (or booted, i assume).

their original BG recruitment thread is... interesting to say the least

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/98432-Carbuncle-DERP-Endgame-Shell/page2

i wouldn't be surprised if they started this thread to get away from some of the dirty laundry being aired on their old one
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-17 00:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
ps

Lol'd

Also you are a galka, that makes you about 25% cooler to me.

I wish SE would let me change my character to a Galka.

If you're listening SE I would pay fifteen british pounds to change my race.

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I dunno Brotato, but I've already started packing my bags.

i didn't know what a galka even was, i just blindly did it because i wanted to be a paladin and my freind said they made good paladins(friend had never played paladin >.>)

they make great wars though so i'm satisfied with my choice!

plus you can't beat being some super big blue hulk looking thing

...i heard alla was pretty cool ;_;
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-05-17 00:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
ps

lol Sev, thanks for this XD
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asayla
By Carbuncle.Asayla 2011-05-17 00:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not surprised at all. I'm sure Gokku brought back CoreReborn because of Colenzo and took half their members with him, and now they're hurting.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asayla
By Carbuncle.Asayla 2011-05-17 00:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Asayla said:
their original BG recruitment thread is... interesting to say the least http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/98432-Carbuncle-DERP-Endgame-Shell/page2 i wouldn't be surprised if they started this thread to get away from some of the dirty laundry being aired on their old one

Man, Sevourn, i was gunna stay away from the forum until you posted the link and i clicked it....now i can't stop reading it..lol.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-17 00:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Asayla said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Asayla said:
their original BG recruitment thread is... interesting to say the least http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/98432-Carbuncle-DERP-Endgame-Shell/page2 i wouldn't be surprised if they started this thread to get away from some of the dirty laundry being aired on their old one

Man, Sevourn, i was gunna stay away from the forum until you posted the link and i clicked it....now i can't stop reading it..lol.

it's certainly worth the read, if only for entertainment purposes
 Carbuncle.Asayla
By Carbuncle.Asayla 2011-05-17 00:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Asayla said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Asayla said:
it's certainly worth the read, if only for entertainment purposes

Oh, it's pure entertainment alright~
[+]
 Carbuncle.Blazer
By Carbuncle.Blazer 2011-05-17 00:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you mind not drama-ing up this post? I already linked the original BG thread. The OP was col's original post from BG.

If you're done with your spazing/ranting please leave.

Edit: Sevourn, on vent right now, heard why people didn't want you to speed hack while you were on bard and training mobs. Oh and you moved around dead. Sorry we don't want that?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-17 01:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Blazer said:
Do you mind not drama-ing up this post? I already linked the original BG thread. The OP was col's original post from BG.

If you're done with your spazing/ranting please leave.

Edit: Sevourn, on vent right now, heard why people didn't want you to speed hack while you were on bard and training mobs. Oh and you moved around dead. Sorry we don't want that?

Are you one of those super cereal vent guilds?

l2skype
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-17 01:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Blazer said:

lol did i ever deny that? i said the shell probably wasn't a good idea for botters on like my second post

i just think it's lulzy that col says he kicked me when i dropped pearl the second he started telling me i couldn't bot in his shell on vent

i didn't even wait for him to finish his goddamned sentence
[+]
 Carbuncle.Blazer
By Carbuncle.Blazer 2011-05-17 01:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Blazer said:

lol did i ever deny that? i said the shell probably wasn't a god idea for botters on like my second post

i just think it's lulzy that col says he kicked me when i dropped pearl the second he started telling me i couldn't bot in his shell on vent

K.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-17 01:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Blazer said:

lol did i ever deny that? i said the shell probably wasn't a god idea for botters on like my second post

I could not handle venting with people like that.

At all.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-17 01:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Blazer said:

I could not handle venting with people like that.

At all.

it was pretty rough

moralfaggery got old pretty quick :(
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-17 01:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The only time I ever joined vent with a group in an MMO was Guild wars, and there was this scottish guy that me and a friend kept taking the piss out of continuously.

I use skype when I play XI to talk to Borealis every time we play or do an event but that's about it.

It's handy, but I couldn't handle being in vent with a bunch of whining MMO players.

Edit: Lol when I'm on Skype with bore, we're pretty much talking about stealing NMs and the like all the time.

We know no morality. If half the people could hear what he says on skype they'd be incredibly shocked.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-17 01:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
The only time I ever joined vent with a group in an MMO was Guild wars, and there was this scottish guy that me and a friend kept taking the piss out of continuously.

I use skype when I play XI to talk to Borealis every time we play or do an event but that's about it.

It's handy, but I couldn't handle being in vent with a bunch of whining MMO players.

Edit: Lol when I'm on Skype with bore, we're pretty much talking about stealing NMs and the like all the time.

We know no morality. If half the people could hear what he says on skype they'd be incredibly shocked.

i literally dropped the pearl within 30 seconds of logging onto their vent for the first time

one of them actually said, with what i assume was a straight face, that they wanted to have "a good reputation"

that was enough for me.

you're right though, even in general, the archetypal MMO player is incredibly hard to put up with when you're actually hearing their voice
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-17 01:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol'd.

I've had a few people calling me a scum bag and saying I had no honour for stealing NMs

And other mischief.

I remember breaking SMN burns with bore for the fun of it (No moralfaggotry, just hilarious) and I got hate tells for the best part of a week. This one guy even sent me a tell saying "I found you on facebook Kevin, nice earring ***"

My name isn't Kevin and I don't have my ears pierced...

And yeah, the most I ever do is speak to my two RL friends on skype and we just laugh around whilst casually letting each other know what was going down.

I couldn't speak to random people from a shell, no way.

I'd speak to a friend I've been duoing with in XI, but that's because he's awesome and I know he'd be chilled.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Blazer
By Carbuncle.Blazer 2011-05-17 01:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you lovers take your posts to pms?
[+]
First Page 2 3