Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Synergy Question
Synergy Question
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-05-14 04:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I really don't understand synergy, it's never interesed me. But recently with the update to Rabao Earring, I'm thinking of getting 3 or 4 as I just got Serpent Rumors and am fishing lik/gugrusaurus. I don't have WW and can't level it, so I'm stuck fixing it in Rabao. Though with this earring, it would make the trip much faster.

The synth is lvl30 synergy, but I've heard that you don't need any synergy skill to make it. Do I have to level it beforehand :<? I really don't want to >_>
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-05-14 05:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Technically you could make it at any level, but the likelihood of doing so without it constantly exploding is low.

Do you not know someone with Synergy levelled, they could make it for you?
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-05-14 05:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a level 30 synergy recipe, so with no skill your, impurities will rise by 30 each fewell feed and your pressure will rise by... something (it's been a while). What this means is that your furnace will explode fairly fast. However, since you only need 45 earth and 30 fire, you should be able to hit those levels even with 1 or 2 explosions.

Alternatively, if you know anyone that's leveled synergy even a little, ask them to help. Since the item is r/e, you'll have to trade the ingredients to the furnace, only you can press "end synergy" and take out the finished ingredient, but your friend can do all the feeding in between. It'll also use your fewell.

Since there's no HQ of this item, you only have to get closish to target value, which is why you don't need synergy skill, it'll just help.

edit: also, it's r/e with 24 hour re-use timer, keep that in mind.
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-05-14 05:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
It's a level 30 synergy recipe, so with no skill your, impurities will rise by 30 each fewell feed and your pressure will rise by... something (it's been a while). What this means is that your furnace will explode fairly fast. However, since you only need 45 earth and 30 fire, you should be able to hit those levels even with 1 or 2 explosions.

Alternatively, if you know anyone that's leveled synergy even a little, ask them to help. Since the item is r/e, you'll have to trade the ingredients to the furnace, only you can press "end synergy" and take out the finished ingredient, but your friend can do all the feeding in between. It'll also use your fewell.

Since there's no HQ of this item, you only have to get closish to target value, which is why you don't need synergy skill, it'll just help.

edit: also, it's r/e with 24 hour re-use timer, keep that in mind.

They were dropped to 1 hour re use timer in the last update.