Looking For Social LS

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Looking for Social LS
Looking for Social LS
By Clonemaster 2011-05-10 19:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey there, newly arrived Gilgameshian looking for a LS.

First a little history. I started playing about 7 years ago, but had quit for almost 6 years (had one short comeback about 3 years ago). Took the game back up last August out of boredom, but have been without a LS the whole time.

I only play casually, really only being able to get on for any length of time on Sat. and Sun., and spend pretty much the whole time dual boxing alone.

With the server merge I'd like to find a place to call home, not looking for any serious event focused LS, just one that has people online to chat and maybe team up with from time to time.

With the long time spent away from the game and my current casual nature I never got very far... Highest job is 70 (never beat Maat, though my current jobs are close and I hope to do so in the next couple weeks) Only rank 6 Nation, barely started ZM, 4-3PM, barely started ToAU, and never touched WotG missions.

My 2 characters are:
Chibiclone 70DRK, 65DNC, 45WAR, 45NIN, 40DRG, 38THF, 36RDM, 35BLM, 34WHM, 31BRD, 27SAM... and they get lower from there. (Currently lvling DNC)
Rahda 66RDM, 45WAR, 45NIN, 45WHM, 40DRG, 32DNC, 25BLM, and nothing to write home about below that. (Currently lvling RDM)

Look for me in game or drop a note here, thanks.

As a note: I have never been in abyssea (was waiting till I got to 70+), but I bought it months ago so I have lots of stones stock piled
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2011-05-10 19:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Speak to churchil im sure she will be happy to have a new face around.
By sorceress 2011-05-17 15:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hiya Clonemaster Im a newly arrived Gilgameshian too almost in the same boat as you! I do have a linkshell that I joined in gilgamesh but i returned to the game recently (left before the level cap changed) to find I feel a little out of place, never done abyssea and everyone is lvl 90 and poor likkle me with only 2 lvl 75's and lost in what feels like a new world now :( I am looking for a friendly social linkshell also and I am willing to help out so if you find a nice one maybe you can ask if I can join too? My character is Sorceress and I just want to have fun in the game again!

Im hoping I can find the fun in FF again because I did love playing it at one point, just now I feel lost and lonely lol

Sorceress
 Carbuncle.Tigeriss
user: Tigeriss
By Carbuncle.Tigeriss 2011-05-19 15:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If you two would like I know of two ls's who are pretty social and friendly but not heavy on missions and stuff. One of them I can ask the ldr if he wouldn't mind couple new faces and the other is always welcoming new faces as long as they are social, nice, and willing to help each other. ^.^ Just send me a tell in game sometime and welcome to Carby, home of the blue one. ^.^
 Gilgamesh.Sanctferum
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Sanctferum 2011-05-22 07:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I am also a new Gilgameshian. I'm looking for a Social LS for the most part, although I also need some help on certain quests and Missions. If anyone could help me out here, /tell Sanctferum.

No idea where my old LS mates from Gilgamesh are, either...it feels so strange, logging into the same Vana'diel but a different server, and not knowing anyone.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-22 08:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Clonemaster said:
Hey there, newly arrived Gilgameshian looking for a LS.

First a little history. I started playing about 7 years ago, but had quit for almost 6 years (had one short comeback about 3 years ago). Took the game back up last August out of boredom, but have been without a LS the whole time.

I only play casually, really only being able to get on for any length of time on Sat. and Sun., and spend pretty much the whole time dual boxing alone.

With the server merge I'd like to find a place to call home, not looking for any serious event focused LS, just one that has people online to chat and maybe team up with from time to time.

With the long time spent away from the game and my current casual nature I never got very far... Highest job is 70 (never beat Maat, though my current jobs are close and I hope to do so in the next couple weeks) Only rank 6 Nation, barely started ZM, 4-3PM, barely started ToAU, and never touched WotG missions.

My 2 characters are:
Chibiclone 70DRK, 65DNC, 45WAR, 45NIN, 40DRG, 38THF, 36RDM, 35BLM, 34WHM, 31BRD, 27SAM... and they get lower from there. (Currently lvling DNC)
Rahda 66RDM, 45WAR, 45NIN, 45WHM, 40DRG, 32DNC, 25BLM, and nothing to write home about below that. (Currently lvling RDM)

Look for me in game or drop a note here, thanks.

As a note: I have never been in abyssea (was waiting till I got to 70+), but I bought it months ago so I have lots of stones stock piled

either our sense of humor in poml is your thing or it's not, but if it is, we are a pretty tight knit group who do events on weekends with no attendance policy or anything of that sort

we could get you abyssified fairly quick

that said if taking someone's nm and CFHing it for the lulz DOES NOT SEEM LIKE AN APPROPRIATE THING TO DO it probably would not be your kind of place

just kind of a litmus test :o
 Gilgamesh.Sanctferum
By Gilgamesh.Sanctferum 2011-05-29 09:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Taking someone's NM and CFHing it for the lulz does not seem like an appropriate thing to do. Anyone else?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-29 09:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Sanctferum said:
Taking someone's NM and CFHing it for the lulz does not seem like an appropriate thing to do. Anyone else?

No just you.
 Gilgamesh.Sanctferum
By Gilgamesh.Sanctferum 2011-05-29 09:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

>.<

I meant does anyone else has a LS to offer.
 Carbuncle.Angelusdemonus
By Carbuncle.Angelusdemonus 2011-06-01 12:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Sanctferum said:
>.<

I meant does anyone else has a LS to offer.

If you are still looking for a LS, you can join HeavenisticChaos (HC). We're mostly a social LS, and we do a few schedule events. Pretty laid back, if that's your style.

You can look me up in-game, or check out the LS profile to find if anyone else with a sack is online for a pearl.