Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Yhel jacket synthesis
Yhel jacket synthesis
 Ifrit.Jynxy
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-04-17 04:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, i'm wondering if anyone on Ifrit is willing to synthesise me a Yhel Jacket if i get them the mats.

I know most are going to tell me to bugger off because they're making millions but i figure it's worth a try as blm is my main but i can't afford a yhel jacket.

I can probably afford to get the mats so if someone would be willing to, let me know either through here or in game. My main is going by Terak.
 Siren.Liquidsilk
Server: Siren
By Siren.Liquidsilk 2011-04-17 04:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Save yourself the hassle and get goetia +1 body, much easier to get and better.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-04-17 04:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Liquidsilk said:
Save yourself the hassle and get goetia +1 body, much easier to get and better.
Yeah, I had a Yhel jacket. For about a week. But I'm guessing that since you don't have Sch, you must also not have Abbysea expansions. If that is the case, for whatever reason, then yeah, a Yhel would be your best option. I don't anticipate the price of the Yhel's going down any futhur than they have already.
However, if you DO have the abbysea expansions, then tough it out in your genie til you get +1 Goetia. The body's not that hard to get +1 for, just tedious and annoying. In fact, getting the items for +2 Body were 100* less annoying.
 Ifrit.Jynxy
Server: Ifrit
user: Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-04-17 04:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm... okay, i'll try tough it out but i don't get many seal oppertunities.

And i do actually have all the abyssea expansions and sch and etc. This was my first character and as such as use this to Post on FFXIAH. I'm actually called Terak.
 Siren.Liquidsilk
By Siren.Liquidsilk 2011-04-17 04:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Its really not that bad, and if you have the means +2 body poo's all over yhel.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-04-17 04:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

also if you don't have the time to finish blm body soon, you can try your luck with nm trophies. those can get pretty good and sch can wear it too.
 Siren.Liquidsilk
By Siren.Liquidsilk 2011-04-17 04:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah i forgot about those :D Actually a nice alternative and free, i used one on my sch till i got +1 body, after about 10-15 augmented bodies i got a mab+6 for grand total of mab+9 with the 3 it already comes with.