Finale LS (looking For Peeps)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Finale LS (looking for peeps)
Finale LS (looking for peeps)
 Siren.Juilan
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Juilan
By Siren.Juilan 2011-03-27 05:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I have what we're looking for on our guildwork site's recruitment page.
http://finalels.guildwork.com/

Basically, its a small group looking to mass farm armour and NMs in abyssea. We want people who don't need hand holding. And no more then 10 people on at a given night. (Might make exceptions later)
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-03-27 16:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Good Luck with the LS :D

But... on your website...
you should probably use Screenshots of YOUR LS.
I just had a random person ask me to Join "My LS" Based on seeing me in the screenshot calling out drops on your webpage of one of OUR Dynamis Runs. LOL

Just tossing that out there.
[+]
 Siren.Insertname
By Siren.Insertname 2011-03-27 16:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Who needs members when you have me I make the world implode then slap it's dead body with a slender piece of maple syrup flavored BACON! I like waffles too and don't forget blue berry pancakes /drool ERROR CODE- 0250 RADA RADA OOoOOOOOoOO pepper spray that sounds delicious ARG arah I was wrong horribly horribly wrong because it's FRYDEY and my hand is a DOLPHIN always I want to be with you and make believe with you crash into the sun now I'm dead Frosted Flakes their more than good their GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRREATTTTEEEEEEEEEEE only you can prevent forest fires and remember kids dont take candy from giant talking bears/dogs/tigers or anything thing that isn't real because more than likely your just high as a kite if you are a girl under the age of 12 and you are high on marijuana don't ride your bike NOW COMES THE REAL TEST if you can tell me what I was smoking when I wrote this you win a lifetimes supply of bacon (This bacon is not real you can only eat it when under the influence of heroine)
[+]
 Siren.Juilan
user: Juilan
By Siren.Juilan 2011-03-28 05:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Good Luck with the LS :D

But... on your website...
you should probably use Screenshots of YOUR LS.
I just had a random person ask me to Join "My LS" Based on seeing me in the screenshot calling out drops on your webpage of one of OUR Dynamis Runs. LOL

Just tossing that out there.
Thanks for the sarcasm :p
By heero690 2011-03-28 17:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

well to obscure the confusion, please read the forums section to learn how to either talk to a leader of the shell or to submit an application to join, details are on the site under forums > General Forums > So you want to join
I hope this will minimize the confusion.