@Deemos/Futchy
First Page 2 ... 9 10 11
 Asura.Tokuzi
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-16 23:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So normally I wouldn't get involved in this petty ***but something that sparked my interest with this tool. What I find very interesting is that he actually believes that I give two shits who the *** he is. To be honest, I didn't know who the *** Futchy was. He never did anything to me, he never stole anything from me, and I have no issues with him.

However, he apparently thinks its necessary to try to argue with a screenshot that I happen to have of him admitting he's Futchy. At the time, nearly a month ago, I was new to Asura. I didn't give a ***who this guy was, he was just a good entertainment while camping Quu Domi. I thought our conversation was hillarious to I screenshotted it. Well come to see now this cocky Lv60SAM that I had got into an argument with is actually some scamming piece of ***that used to be on Asura. So I offered my screenshot as proof to a LS that was trying to figure out if it was really him.

Well Mr.Futchy, you've suceeded in getting me to waste my time on this, so I shall begin with the pictures. This is a little gem of tells he sent me today as I was meriting. Notice how he is claiming that I'm the one that needs to detach myself from the game etc~ taking cheap shots at me when I don't *** care. I just had a screenshot and shared it, don't flatter yourself kid.

http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=futchytellp.jpg

Second off you trying to tell me that the picture is fake. Well aside from me not knowing you at all, lets just say that I did make the picture. Even though that makes no *** sense since you never did anything. Well here ya go you stupid ***. You can't edit a pic and not have it displayed in the properties. Also a picture loses a certain amount of pixels everytime its saved, and anyone that knows anything about comptuer photos can tell you that my origional picture is not fake. Not to mention, as the picture shows. This was taken almost a month ago, why in the *** would I edit a picture a month before this happened? Jesus christ you're *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proofnotfake.jpg

So thats all I have to say. As far as you go, you can keep harassing me about this or contine this post if you wish. I advise you to grow some *** balls and just admit that you're Futchy now to get it over with. You were a *** to a lot of people from what I'm told and that ***always comes back to bite you in the ***. Hopefully this will help you figure it out.

If you even think about continuing to disprove what you said yourself let me give you a little advice. You can't do it, its over. Everyone knows who you are now. Live with it and try to grasp the fact I had nothing against you until you decieded to send me some HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE tell trying to tell me I am a liar. Next time you even considering sending me a tell just take a step back from your keyboard, and literally *** your own face.
 Fairy.Aleya
Server: Fairy
user: aleckzia
By Fairy.Aleya 2009-03-17 00:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

lol the screen shots just make you look like an idiot to me...
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-17 00:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Posting on a thread that has nothing to do with someone on your server, or someone you know. Then calling me an idiot without knowing me at all besides a breif screenshot of me talking to a kid makes you look awesome. I love forums.
 Ramuh.Sidi
Server: Ramuh
user: Sidi
By Ramuh.Sidi 2009-03-17 00:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, have to agree with her. You appear to have some anger issues, and from what I could tell from those screenshots... you were both equally 'in the wrong' and screwing with each other. *shrug* You sow what you reap. And no reason someone can't post on a different server's forums. (Fyi, before you go off on me for same thing, I'm from Asura as well, and going back in a month, and only met the guy once or twice, not enough to leave any lasting impressions... so just as good as someone who's from another server's opinion.)
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-17 00:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Allow me to help you out with this, since you're not from this server and don't know what I'm talking about but feel the need to post on the thread anyway.

Deemos has been shouting to make a HNMLS, Futchy was known to make them and then steal the bank.

Deemos was trying to tell people that he was NOT Futchy, defending himself to try to get members for his LS.

I said "Hey I have a screenshot of him saying he is Futchy".

He said I am a liar and that I photoshoped the picture.

I made this post to show people ON ASURA that it was not a lie and the picture did in fact exsist.

This has nothing to do with the argument we were having, and once again. I don't care who he is and I'm not trying to make him look bad. I'm proving he is Futchy, thats it.

You can go back to your own forums now.
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-03-17 00:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

tl;dr
 Asura.Sisco
user: Sisco69
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-17 00:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> why post if your not going to read?
 Fenrir.Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-03-17 00:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I find posting to be much more fun than reading~
 Fenrir.Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-03-17 00:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

First, No.

Second, I AM a girl, thus, another girl (or blowup doll) would do me no good.

Third, Get it on and then stop? Im not quite sure what that's supposed to mean, but, Ok.

Fourth, have some Dancing Odin to calm you down.
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-17 00:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I give you win, that video was epic. . . lol

And your woman eh? Wanna hook up? =P
<----- as you can see im sexy^^
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-03-17 00:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sisco said:
I find that you my friend need a girlfriend, or a blow up doll if you enjoy just posting but not reading. But then again youll probably get it on with a girl then stop before you ***.

And a guy who uses sex as an insult just lost all credibility. Seriously, there's better ways to flame people.
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-17 00:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Israfel said:
Sisco said:
I find that you my friend need a girlfriend, or a blow up doll if you enjoy just posting but not reading. But then again youll probably get it on with a girl then stop before you ***.

And a guy who uses sex as an insult just lost all credibility. Seriously, there's better ways to flame people.

Yea was trying to make this thread fun, relax we have worked out or flames. Was harmless fun, sorry if i offended you for talking about someone else, on another server, that you probably dont know. Being a knight in shining armor on a forum wont get you closer to that e-poon anyfaster^^ kk bye =P
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-03-17 00:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't need e-poon, thanks. Married and um yeah female.. so don't swing that way :3
It's not so much that you offended me by talking about someone else, it's just that usually the kind of person that uses sex as a flame really can't come up with anything better because their mentality is still set to 'penis jokes are funny'.
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-17 00:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Penis jokes are not funny? Guess i need to get with the times. And wtf are all you women posting on the forums. Is there not some dishes or housecleaning that needs to be done?
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-03-17 01:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh and now sexism, you really need to work on the whole what's funny and what's not. Oh and this is 2009, electric dishwashers *** rock. As for why are women posting in forums, well if the caliber from comebacks from guys like yourself is this low, you're gonna need a few women in here to keep it up to par :3
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-17 01:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love to have a few more women on here, or on me^^ And electric dishwashers are great if women can figure out how to work them correctly.

*Ding* Dont you have a pie to check on?
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-03-17 01:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

it's 11pm, had dinner a while ago so no, no more pie :3
As for women on you? I would think that they have standards and you sir are way below them... and needing help with the dishwasher? I'm a clever girl and know how to push buttons, now if only you had an off switch :(
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-17 01:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh see i googled you some, found a nice picture of you, and found my OFF switch. Disreguard my last post of wanting you anywhere near me toots.
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-03-17 01:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

rofl :P my pic won't come up with google, but niiiice try ;3 and don't worry about me being near you, I am happy not being able to touch you with a 50ft barge pole^^
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-17 01:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Tokuzi said:
So normally I wouldn't get involved in this petty ***but...

But your obsessed.

Tokuzi said:
Well Mr.Futchy, you've suceeded in getting me to waste my time on this...

You want to waste your time, clearly your obsession with this game runs deep, and you wanting to flatter your online friends leads you to shopping images.

At least my obsession with this game stops when i log off :)

Tokuzi said:
don't flatter yourself kid.

Next time you shop some photo's at least dont admit it openly to me in tells and exclude that in your "evidence".

My little screenshot, i mean proof:
http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss337/DeemosAsura/proofnotfake.png

[quote=Tokuzi]You can't edit a pic and not have it displayed in the properties. Also a picture loses a certain amount of pixels everytime its saved...quote]

Or... depending on the persons Video card, it can be crappy to begin with.

Also lol@Sisco trying to flame people that are posting in a thread he's supporting, and then editing it last minute.
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-17 01:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Deemos:

Just make your silly *** LS to get you an Ace's then break shell or leave it, so that way we can all be right.
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-17 01:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Rofl, you're screenshot is good Deemos. Too bad that properties picture isn't even in line with the screenshot. Not to mention my words seem to have a box thats cutting off the bottom part of the letters of what the guy in your LS said. So far you suck *** and using photoshop to edit pics, you suck *** at comebacks, and you obviously suck *** at this game since you feel the need to *** everyone over to get any gear.

You can stop trying now, all you're doing is making me and the rest of these forums laugh at your dumb ***. I have no reason to photoshop a picture to flame you considering I didn't know you at all at the time. Yet you photoshop one, poorly I might add, to defend yourself and don't even bother to make it look legit at all. Keep thinking your going to get out of this scrub, you're done.
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-17 01:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Tokuzi said:
Deemos has been shouting to make a HNMLS, Futchy was known to make them and then steal the bank.

A KV only linkshell is hardly an HNM linkshell, i wouldn't even classify that NM in the HNM category. Anyway, even IF i made a ls bank and IF i stole it, what would i steal? All the v.claws? lol Besides we already told everyone v.claws are freelot.

Your gonna have to try harder if u wanna ding 5 pages at least...

Sisco said:
Deemos:

Just make your silly *** LS to get you an Ace's then break shell or leave it, so that way we can all be right.

Ahh the last refuse, state your case, quick in and out. Sounds more like you feel defeated, or have nothing left to say. Guess we'll tell in time if your right^^
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-17 01:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Deemos said:
Sisco said:
Deemos:

Ahh the last refuse, state your case, quick in and out. Sounds more like you feel defeated, or have nothing left to say. Guess we'll tell in time if your right^^

Go read more forums, learn to burn. k thx bye

O and i like your forums avatar, i got something for you to suck, do i need to put it in a box though? I'm sure you know how to work it just fine, ill leave it out for you.

And yeah my avatar is goofy, but that's the face i made when i saw your gear. 2005 called they want thier tiphia sting back.
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-17 01:32:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Tokuzi said:
Rofl, you're screenshot is good Deemos. Too bad that properties picture isn't even in line with the screenshot. Not to mention my words seem to have a box thats cutting off the bottom part of the letters of what the guy in your LS said.

Tokuzi said:

Second off you trying to tell me that the picture is fake.

Also a picture loses a certain amount of pixels everytime its saved, and anyone that knows anything about comptuer photos can tell you that my origional picture is not fake.

http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proofnotfake.jpg

Man... those pixels are way down... you said it yourself, fakes lose resolution. So if this is true, then you admit its a fake SS. You dont have to help me win.

NOT TO MENTION, your letters are way too close to the edge of the screen.
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-17 01:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I told you not to post here you stupid ***. Here have this, just got it from someone else who obviously is laughing at you.

http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roflfutchy.jpg

Oh and btw, no ***the pixels are down on the second picture sherlock. If you didn't notice it has a properties picture stacked on it which means I had to use paint to screenshot my desktop and then save it. Want me to post the origional pic?

http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img20090217180629.png

There ya go you *** tool. Keep posting, you're just making it more fun. I'm bored anyway. Maybe you should just stick your *** in your mouth now and shut the *** up before you make yourself look more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Asura.Athial
user: Athial
By Asura.Athial 2009-03-17 01:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Who cares?

Futchy is so 2006.

And if it is Futchy and he is planning to steal a LS bank well... all I have to say is~

Youtube

Otherwise, we've(and when I say 'we' I mean you, but we all have to suffer) been screaming this from the walls in Whitegate for three days now. It's all I've seen, it's all I've heard, and I come here to FFXI and hey! There it is again.

Mind your business. Let the lemmings do what they will.

A.
 Fairy.Raikan
Server: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-03-17 01:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
Dumb thread is dumb.

Edit: Yay 100th post~

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.