Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Domz
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2011-03-18 16:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

just to save you time, dont try fable, and id rather not get into a diatribe of how the series has been in the shitcan since the lost chapters.

Star Ocean is good on the xbox but later on in the game youll get pissed because youll have to keep switching between discs just to travel between different planets.

Vesperia and Lost odyssey were truely excellent, best jrpgs available on the 360 id say, and lastly if you want some wrpgs to mix it up, go with fallout, oblivion or mass effect.
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-03-18 16:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Xairu said:
Leviathan.Alkalinejoe said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Don't.... This game was horrible.
Not near as bad as Last Remnant though.
Never bring up Last Remnant. Ever.

*shudder*
 Bismarck.Axilla
Server: Bismarck
user: Axilla
By Bismarck.Axilla 2011-03-18 16:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Lord of the...royal.... buh? : p
Lord of the rings online!
 Asura.Domz
Server: Asura
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2011-03-18 16:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Xairu said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Never bring up Last Remnant. Ever. *shudder*

wasnt last remnant developed by se too? >.>
 Titan.Xairu
Server: Titan
user: Xairu
By Titan.Xairu 2011-03-18 16:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Domz said:
Titan.Xairu said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Yes and it was a giant turd.
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-03-18 16:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Domz said:
Titan.Xairu said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:

It was just distributed by SE IIRC, same with IU.
 Ifrit.Daemun
Server: Ifrit
user: daemun
By Ifrit.Daemun 2011-03-18 16:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nevill said:
Asura.Lanryu said:
Ifrit.Daemun said:
Rocked Propelled Grenades can be had, for the right price. Try theblackmarket.org
Wat..?

Sure he meant Rocket Propelled Grenades. I lol'd when I read it the first time, then thought "Smartass!"
Yeah, me no spell good today ><
 Ifrit.Daemun
Server: Ifrit
user: daemun
By Ifrit.Daemun 2011-03-18 16:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nevill said:
Not really looking for a filler, just looking for a game to play. I am a very casual gamer and would like to have something I can just pick up and play, and that has a pause button >,>
You should really look into Arcania. You can pause it mid battle if you so wish, and can save on a whim too, that way you can stop right before a big fight and pick up a couple weeks later if you need.

I wish more RPGs were on Ocarina of Time's level
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-18 16:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah Last remnant and IU suck so bad...
 Cerberus.Nybras
Server: Cerberus
user: wyrmhole
By Cerberus.Nybras 2011-03-18 16:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-18 16:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

dl a ps1/2 emulator->profit

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-03-18 16:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Xenosaga!!! or the original four .Hack games!!

If you can find the original four .Hack games with the accompanying DVD movies, they're definitely a great play for any RPG fan. Watch each games DVD after you beat it! It ties together so well. I was almost afraid to start playing a real online RPG after playing through .Hack and experiencing it's fake online world. I didn't want to go into a coma!

Xenosaga is another series that I loved. While the battle system wasn't too great, I really loved the story. It was epic and confusing and in space! I love space. Overall, they're great games.

Oh, and if you're feeling really nostalgic, try Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon for the N64. It's an RPG that is essentially a cross between Zelda and Mario but set in Japan. It's a very robust game with a lot of laughs. If you're a fan of Japanese culture, then this game is one you shouldn't miss! The soundtrack for the entire game is also AMAZING. It will be stuck in your head for days. Oh, did I mention that you get to ride a giant sky dragon?! Yea, it's pretty sweet. So if you've ever wanted to smack enemies with a golden tobacco pipe, or call forth a giant robot to aid you in battle, Mystical Ninja is the game for you.
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-03-18 16:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
Xenosaga!!!

I could never get into Xenosaga... I got like 3/4 through episode 1 before I gave up. The whole game is just sloooow.
 Fenrir.Suzumiya
Server: Fenrir
user: Suzumiya
By Fenrir.Suzumiya 2011-03-18 16:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
No one said Blue Dragon yet?

I did on the first page, it's one of those games I don't think many people have heard of.

I throughly enjoyed Blue Dragon with the whole level up the classes and unlock new skills.
 Fenrir.Suzumiya
By Fenrir.Suzumiya 2011-03-18 16:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Fenrir.Suzumiya said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

I did on the first page, it's one of those games I don't think many people have heard of.

I throughly enjoyed Blue Dragon with the whole level up the classes and unlock new skills.
Oh there it is :o

How could they not know of the epic mash up between DBZ artists and freelancers from Squaresoft?!

Haha yeah only thing I found abit odd was the boss music at first.. but then it slowly grew on me XD...
 Bismarck.Torvak
user: TorvakUK
By Bismarck.Torvak 2011-03-18 16:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Play Suikoden 2, it's really cool
or maybe The Last Remnant, the links are awesome!!!
[+]
 Titan.Xairu
Server: Titan
user: Xairu
By Titan.Xairu 2011-03-18 16:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Fenrir.Suzumiya said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Fenrir.Suzumiya said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I did on the first page, it's one of those games I don't think many people have heard of. I throughly enjoyed Blue Dragon with the whole level up the classes and unlock new skills.
Oh there it is :o How could they not know of the epic mash up between DBZ artists and freelancers from Squaresoft?!
Haha yeah only thing I found abit odd was the boss music at first.. but then it slowly grew on me XD...
Most intense boss music ever!
XD;; fantastic!
 Fenrir.Suzumiya
By Fenrir.Suzumiya 2011-03-18 16:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Fenrir.Suzumiya said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Fenrir.Suzumiya said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

Oh there it is :o

How could they not know of the epic mash up between DBZ artists and freelancers from Squaresoft?!

Most intense boss music ever!

Hahaha Oh gawd XD

That brings back memories now I wanna play it again ><:
 Bismarck.Axilla
user: Axilla
By Bismarck.Axilla 2011-03-19 02:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Bismarck.Axilla said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Lord of the...royal.... buh? : p
Lord of the rings online!
Ooohhhhhh I remember that game. Anything positive noteworthy?
Nope, it still sux!
 Carbuncle.Ancientdragon
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Ancientdragon 2011-03-19 03:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

DISSIDIA® 012[duodecim]™ FINAL FANTASY®
On March 22, the divine conflict between Harmony and Discord rages on!

COMING March 22, 2011 for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system | VISIT SITE
ESRB Rating: TEEN with Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Partial Nudity, Suggestive Themes

The innovative, fast-paced combat of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY returns with all-new and enhanced features, additional characters from classic FF titles, new tactical possibilities using Assist Characters, a fully immersive world map setting, and much more. Pit your favorite characters from the FINAL FANTASY series against one another in this follow-up to the best-selling PSP game of 2009!

Visit the official site to check out all of the new characters and more! DISSIDIA duodecim Prologus™ FINAL FANTASY is also available for download on the PlayStation Network.

BUST-A-MOVE UNIVERSE™
Pop-n-Drop!

COMING March 27, 2011 for the Nintendo 3DS™ | VISIT SITE
ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief

Pop those bubbles and watch those monsters drop in BUST-A-MOVE UNIVERSE! BUST-A-MOVE goes 3D in this all-new puzzle-busting adventure from Square Enix! Help Bub clear out a dazzling array of 3D bubble-puzzles as they travel to the far reaches of the universe to save their friends in full bubble-bursting 3D!

BUST-A-MOVE UNIVERSE bursts on to the Nintendo 3DS on March 27, 2011! Pre-order today!

The 3rd Birthday®
Fight the Twisted invasion on March 29!

COMING March 29, 2011, for the PSP (PlayStation Portable) system | VISIT SITE
ESRB RATING: MATURE with Blood, Partial Nudity, Strong Language, Violence

Take control of Aya Brea, the indomitable heroine from the PARASITE EVE® series, in a visually stunning third-person shooter RPG.

Hideous creatures descend on Manhattan. Ground reports from the squad tasked with containing the pandemonium refer to these life forms as "the Twisted." An investigatory team known as the CTI is formed within the year.

The Overdive system emerges as a means of opposition, but only one viable candidate exists–Aya Brea. A gift as she awakens from a lost past on this, the occasion of her third birth.

Visit the official site for more information!

FINAL FANTASY® IV: The Complete Collection
One of the greatest games of all time, complete!

COMING April 19, 2011 for the PSP (PlayStation Portable) system | VISIT SITE
ESRB RATING: EVERYONE 10+ with Alcohol Reference, Animated Blood, Fantasy Violence, Language, Suggestive Themes

Celebrate the 20th anniversary of the release of FINAL FANTASY IV with FINAL FANTASY IV: The Complete Collection. Acclaimed as one of the greatest games of all time, FINAL FANTASY IV set the standard for role-playing games to come with its diverse cast of characters, deep plot, real time Active Time Battle system, and other revolutionary gameplay systems. Relive this seminal title in the FINAL FANTASY series along with its sequel The After Years and the all-new Interlude, and enjoy the best role-playing game experience available on the Sony PlayStation Portable system!

Join the 20th anniversary celebration at the Facebook page and official website over the next few months as we lead up to the complete release of one of greatest games of all time! Stay tuned, stay active, and share your love for this game with everyone!

We'll be having week-long themes to celebrate YOUR memories of this game, what's new in this complete edition of the game, characters you love (or hate), bosses you hate (or love), the amazing music, seminal story points (You Spoony Bard!), and what the future holds for FINAL FANTASY IV.

In stores on April 19, 2011! Pre-order your copy of FINAL FANTASY IV: The Complete Collection today to secure your set of exclusive trading cards and a special "Knight of the Twin Moon" costume download for use with Cecil Dark Knight and Cecil Paladin in DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY! just got this in a email from se i gess they working on other stuff lol