Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Selling any and all abyssea items on bahamut
Selling any and all abyssea items on bahamut
 Bahamut.Dionikes
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-03-13 19:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

As our servers will merge soon, i thought i would take the opportunity to let you know what is available on bahamut. I have posted this in bahamut forums as well

I am selling any and all abyssea items. That includes +1 and +2 items, anything rare/ex, send me a PM or check my prices on ah.com.

Rate down if you like, i have had a big influx of people who need +2 af and have gil sitting around but do not have the time or man power to go farm the pops, proc them, TH9+ them repeatedly. Recent sales have been +2 pld, rdm and pup body, 3 af3+2 THF feet, about 9 eponas rings, goading belts, which has been a pain but has paid off and people really appreciate it.

Orders as of now are filled within 5 days, until i get backed up or unless the NM is very time consuming. The only thing i sell that is overpriced is emp weapon upgrade items. Bria helms, sobek skins, carabosse gems, dragua scales, apademak horns. These things you are much better off farming yourself unless you have a lot of gil to waste.
 Bahamut.Dionikes
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-03-15 13:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully i dont offend anyone here, was just puttin this up so people know that this service is available :) Last thing i want to do is alienate new people coming to our server.