[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-03-07 07:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm glad i'm away from that ***!!

Im still trying to figure out how he helps other members of LS complete COP when he hasnt done it himself. /shrug
[+]
 Asura.Arkanethered
By Asura.Arkanethered 2011-03-07 07:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
I'm glad i'm away from that ***!!

Im still trying to figure out how he helps other members of LS complete COP when he hasnt done it himself. /shrug

In the same manner that he helps them complete Empyrians and AF3+2... come on.
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-07 08:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Rinky!!!
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-03-07 08:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignoring the idiotic comment posted previously, thanks for bumping the thread like this, 3WHM applies that im trialing by tomorrow.

The thread will sink like every other troll threads, our ls will keep roxing, and peoples that trolled us, got rejected or got removed will keep sucking.

Stopping posting there, cya! and have fun responding to this post telling me how i suck.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-07 08:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darkultima said:
Stopping posting there, cya! and have fun responding to this post telling me how i suck.

I'm sorry, who are you again?
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-03-07 08:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

People still do trials?
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-07 08:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Gotta squeeze all the free labor there is. How else do people finish +2 otherwise?
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-07 08:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol!!!
 Asura.Macone
user: Macten
By Asura.Macone 2011-03-07 10:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darkultima said:
Ignoring the idiotic comment posted previously

ox·y·mo·ron:
a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/oxymoron

At this point I can't tell if you are just a genius mind *** everyone in the game and on the forums or you just have an extreme case of aspergers and you desperately want human interaction regardless of it being positive or negative.
[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-03-07 10:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Macone said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
mo·ron: DarkUltima

ftfy
[+]
 Asura.Leonrafael
By Asura.Leonrafael 2011-03-07 10:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmmm seems darkultima is most hated player ever...
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-03-07 10:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Dark.. you ain't recovering this man.. Just leave it, take the minor hit to your "e-rep" and stop making it worse lol.
I dont care about my "e-rep", im just looking for a whm for a member to feel more...comfortable :|

I honestly think if you weren't trying to save face you wouldn't of reacted in such a volatile fashion to some of the posts in this thread.
this
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-03-07 10:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
The whole reason you'r getting insulted etc, is because you act like a *** moron yourself.
Just stop talking, and maybe things will get better.
this
By richwood 2011-03-07 10:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

@OP
I have played with this guy, he is a complete nublet just riding the abyssea wave till it bust. Come on SE give us old school players some more challenging content. Plreeeeease!
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-07 10:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Leonrafael said:
hmmmm seems darkultima is most hated player ever...

Nah, just wait 'til Koga gets to Odin from Ifrit merge
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-03-07 10:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

richwood said:
@OP
I have played with this guy, he is a complete nublet just riding the abyssea wave till it bust. Come on SE give us old school players some more challenging content. Plreeeeease!

And by challenging, we don't mean Apademak. That's just annoying. Give us a fight like Khimaira again!

And monsters with moves like Spike Flail that require teamwork and full alliances!

:( but that'll never happen. They announced when abyssea started, that that's what they were trying to get away from.

Pretty stupid, since it's an MMO, playing with many people is basically the point.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-07 13:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-07 13:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darkultima said:
Wafflechan said:
Quote:
Why do we look for a whm if our situation is stable?
Well, our current WHM is now a masamune holder, and would like to enjoy his other jobs during events, you know...

Avoid this LS like the plague Asura players. That same Masamune holder has a huge list of complaints about the LS.

According to him:
-Empyreans get worked on in the order of dark's choosing, the one currently in works being a 2nd one for dark.

-He gets forced to whm for events 5-7 days a week, for hours on end, and apparently attendance is mandatory.

-He doesn't TE, and when they do, Dark doesn't help for ***.

-The last few weeks have been spent getting Dark +2 ninja items, w/ promises to do/get things for other people. Did that happen? no.

Other members who've left (a pair of popular K sisters) stated it was centric around Dark and this Masamune holder. They got no scraps whatsoever, and hated it.

What's also a bit ludicrous is said Masamune user claims he only hits 800-1k with his Fudo... something would be wrong with that picture. Regardless, this LS is badnews if you're looking to gear yourself.

What can i say about that, beside "lol"?
Forcing him? what am i doing currently? im trying to find a whm so he can enjoy his other jobs, AS HE ASKED.
Kirri and Karri (the "K" sisters) came to one or two events, got some gears, bailed for weeks then asked to come back, they werent even members.
I dont TE? im extremly strict with TEs, and how come im not helping with them? lol
The last few weeks were used to gear GRAM a NIN of our ls, we got him a kannagi85, full AF3+2, ocelot eponas etc. I got 2 items in all that, even other members got way more.
The one currently in work? we're taking an empyrean break to gear member's secondary jobs, then making an empyrean gun for Kiryux...>.>
800-1k fudo? he hit 3k easily w/o SA in abyssea...wtf lol

^ LOL lies (fail ls is fail ls, fail player is fail player, fail is just fail) go ahead and correct that cause that's the only thing correct you will do even remotely related to this game. By remotely related I mean I'm posting on FFXIAH.com has FFXI in name only.
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2011-03-07 13:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darkultima said:
Ignoring the idiotic comment posted previously, thanks for bumping the thread like this, 3WHM applies that im trialing by tomorrow.
What kind of *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE whm decides they want to apply to this shell after reading this?!
[+]
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-03-07 13:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Natlow said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
What kind of *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE whm decides they want to apply to this shell after reading this?!

People who don't read obviously..

There will always be noobs and people who fall for ponzi schemes.. both in ffxi and rl

This is one of those.. I'd be cautious of any shell where it was leader gets everything type system.

Even if your intentions are pure.. that type of system has been proven to not work... once somebody gets everything they want.. they find a reason to leave.

Besides you don't need a linkshell to build empyreans or AF+2 :o

Asura.Maisie
user: Maisie
By Asura.Maisie 2011-03-07 13:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I like popcorn and Eldie <3
[+]
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-07 13:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
IT'S LIKE Asura.PORT JEUNO

ON A WEBSITE

:D

/asuran quality drama stamp of approval

BART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU ; ;
 Asura.Jaybezz
By Asura.Jaybezz 2011-03-07 13:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darkultima said:

i think i can name atleast 2 of them... maybe all 3 if i am on my game about EU time whm leveled shitkids.
By richwood 2011-03-07 13:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:

TWO THUMBS UP!
 Asura.Maisie
By Asura.Maisie 2011-03-07 13:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jaybezz said:
Asura.Darkultima said:

i think i can name atleast 2 of them... maybe all 3 if i am on my game about EU time whm leveled shitkids.

If 2 of them are who I think they might be god help the ls :P
 Asura.Jaybezz
By Asura.Jaybezz 2011-03-07 13:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

easy now shitkid there still very good friends of mines.

doesnt matter how much whm's they have if they wipe 2 Amhuluk there is no hope

wiped 2 alferd as well alot of time/popsets just "depopping" ; ;
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-07 13:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Macone said:
Asura.Darkultima said:

ox·y·mo·ron:
a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/oxymoron

At this point I can't tell if you are just a genius mind *** everyone in the game and on the forums or you just have an extreme case of aspergers and you desperately want human interaction regardless of it being positive or negative.

^this but I know he's an idiot. He's a knew aged player as kiakasha would say,"The pink, blue, white army". No skill and couldn't handle ***outside of abyssea. Hence his rank 5 ***, and only gear he has is from inside abyssea. Lol barely started up on COP, yet he supposedly gets his members wins? Like how he supposedly pimps his members out?

I'm a bandwagon nin as well. But at least I lvl'd it to 50 before yonin and innin. I just said *** this after I realized how much se gimped nin. Any who Darkultima is fail, and I don't know why he ask peajay about ***. I know peajay from pandy... he wasn't the greatest player ever, nor the brightest. Just was a nice guy, that's it.
 Asura.Maisie
By Asura.Maisie 2011-03-07 14:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I have a silena.....................haste me............poisoned.....BLINDED..BLINDNA............BOUND..............buffs please.............silena......haste please......Barpsells would be nice......can I get a haste?????.......Erase me.........Do I have to keep asking for silena!!!! lulz ratface
[+]
 Asura.Jaybezz
By Asura.Jaybezz 2011-03-07 14:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Maisie said:
Can I have a silena.....................haste me............poisoned.....BLINDED..BLINDNA............BOUND..............buffs please.............silena......haste please......Barpsells would be nice......can I get a haste?????.......Erase me.........Do I have to keep asking for silena!!!! lulz ratface

well if u wana go down that route atleast they didnt wine and moan every day?

anyway but no its not thos whms,

1 of them is a whm i almost pearled but after words with ls members they didnt want them as they were "nooby" + drama central :)

First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7