Wings Of The Goddess (asura)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Wings of the Goddess (asura)
Wings of the Goddess (asura)
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-25 20:07:21
Link | Quote | Reply

with all of the attention lately directed at abyssea, there has been quite alot of neglect in other areas of the game such as wotg. im currently working on my wotg and im at "A feast for Gnats" and im stuck between a rock and a hard place on it, i can nearly take out the belfry before Romaa mihgo gets killed. It seems that there really isnt many people doing windy path of the storyline and i was seeing if there was a possibility of a couple of people willing to static the rest of the run with me. any takers?
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-25 20:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I've completed all the WOTG missions including nation ones and I know the pain of getting people for it ;/. What job have you been going as for that one? I remember it can be solo'd through zerg method, I see you have RNG. Maybe rng/sam, bring a icarus wing/2hr and should be enough to take it down fast.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-25 20:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah i tried with dnc/war, havent really considered trying my rng on it, i tend to be a little superficial about not being able to heal myself effectively in emergancies though it seems it may not be warranted as of yet in these missions.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-02-25 20:14:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I can help you do it sometime if you can catch me when I am available. I've done all Bastok and Windy quests to the finale.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-02-25 20:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Any of the quests I mean.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-25 20:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks a bunch i'll be sure to take you up on that offer when the need arises. for the most part when i dont have to babysit some NPC i should be fine with the majority of the quest/missions.