Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » awesome game
awesome game
 Cerberus.Nybras
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: wyrmhole
By Cerberus.Nybras 2011-02-23 11:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

This game is fun. It's a free browser based game, but if you like ff you might like it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Nybras
By Cerberus.Nybras 2011-03-02 16:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not like ff, but it's fun and in the fantasy genre.
[+]
 Cerberus.Nybras
By Cerberus.Nybras 2011-03-09 09:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

bump. Try it :P
 Bahamut.Evilswine
Server: Bahamut
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2011-03-09 10:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Scam!
[+]
 Valefor.Ivaan
Server: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2011-03-09 10:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

pokemon
[+]
By Aless 2011-03-09 10:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Evilswine said:
Scam!
Ditto.... Scam!
 Bahamut.Seanna
user: Seanna
By Bahamut.Seanna 2011-03-09 11:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Nybras said:

This game is fun. It's a free browser based game, but if you like ff you might like it.
Omg... Not that game again, lol. I admit to playing it when I didn't have FF on my laptop a few years ago. It's a bit addicting till I got most of the points I wanted and the gear for my low level... then it got boring. It's really annoying when you leave the game and your character is left a certian square, other people can engage in a fight with you and take your gold if you lose. When I came back, my money was almost depleted and found out that I was fought by a person that's 50 lvls higher than me and took it all.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-09 11:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seanna said:
Cerberus.Nybras said:
Omg... Not that game again, lol. I admit to playing it when I didn't have FF on my laptop a few years ago. It's a bit addicting till I got most of the points I wanted and the gear for my low level... then it got boring. It's really annoying when you leave the game and your character is left a certian square, other people can engage in a fight with you and take your gold if you lose. When I came back, my money was almost depleted and found out that I was fought by a person that's 50 lvls higher than me and took it all.
I lol'd. Sorry, I'm an *** and take pleasure in the discomforts of others...
 Bahamut.Seanna
user: Seanna
By Bahamut.Seanna 2011-03-09 11:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Liltrouble said:
Bahamut.Seanna said:
Cerberus.Nybras said:
I lol'd. Sorry, I'm an *** and take pleasure in the discomforts of others...
Lol. Nah, it's fine~ I just logged back on out of curiousity to see where I was and I actually got some new items/gold/lots of stamina reserve and suprisingly I put a decent amount of gold in my bank. I think I might play for kicks and giggles again.
Eff... I was one short HP off of killing this demon thingy. I was using max stamina too. Am disapoint :|
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-09 11:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember, back in the day, playing AD&D role playing and Space Opera. Of course, ffxi and wow have replaced ffxi, I wish they'd have something that replaced Space opera in an on line MMO. I tried a few, like Eve, and.. something else, but the graphics and game play sucked, imo. Also, I want to be able to use my game pad on my PC while playing it. However, I haven't been able to find a anything of the like.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-09 11:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Evilswine said:
Scam!
If anyone here actually becomes interested enough to play the game, make sure to just type in the url on it's own. I hate it when people try sneak in the referral links.
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-03-09 11:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Crimsonland

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3738680/Crimsonland_V.1.9.8___Crack

url is for the cracked version

the best 6 MB game ever made (of all time :O!)

Cerberus.Nybras
By Cerberus.Nybras 2011-03-10 12:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Troll somewhere else. Play if you want, if you don't then don't bother posting.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-03-10 12:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

sage